1 pound from 1 plant

Hey pan sorry to hear about the PC troubles. Thought I would stop in and say hi, harvested my SLH and am very impressed with the results. I went up and biked to Monte Cristo on Mt Loop Hwy this weekend, thought the name might ring a bell what with your mineral hunting history. Keep up the good work man, there's nothing like smoking your own is there!

Pan4Gold, just caught up with your journal. I will def be watching this one!

LIQUID_LIGHT Product
Yet another item added to the shopping list...lol. Hoping one of the two hydro shops here carries it. Gonna be re-reading this journal for more ideas for our ongoing grow. Thanks and keep up the excellant grow!

I like that simple math, 1 pound from 1 plant. Hope you can get yourself a basic PC setup to post this grow as I like monster movies! :popcorn:

Hey, Pan. Looks like she's on her way!
Did you get rid of those pesky aphids?
Did you get ladybugs?

Gawd!!!..If we could get a pound out of the Medical MJ-1024, it would be couch lock for a year...lol... be weeks before ya had repeat customers, having to wait for them to recoup!!
lol They'll be calling in delivery orders like pizza!

Good god I didn't think it possible 4, 1lb from one plant but what do I know so im gonna shut up and watch a master hope every body got their paper and pen out cause class is n session still learning about this but +rep bro wow got to see this

maybe we can just write stuff for him so we can live vicariously thru him..
I just pulled almost 9 ozs on 1 plant...so I think its possible with longer veg and the right strain
hope you well Pan

So I have a question and you are the expert go to guy. Can you take a plant that has been growing in dirt and move it to hydro? Or vice versa?

I have moved a plant that was in a 1 gallon bucket of soil and put into in an ebb and gro.

I had to wash out the root ball with water, being careful to damage as little of the root system as possible... this was tough.

I transplanted the plant into hyrdoton medium in the ebb and gro.

I immediately put the plant into 12/12 cycle.

The plant took fine, however the yield was definitely compromised and was about an ounce less than all the others plants in hydro... however.... the plant did seem to have alot more resin on it...

Back
Top Bottom