First in 10yrs: Strawberry Cough Hydro

Jamahl

Hi guys,

Just got the seeds - two seeds of Strawberry Cough.

Planning on growing out one seed then cloning it to start the real grow.

COOL...I been thinking about ordering but being too chicken to do it! GOOD LUCK, I will be following your grow.
Peace

Buzzy,
Find a friend who has just moved in somewhere who still gets mail for the person before them. Order the seeds in that persons name then when they arrive get your friend to put them on top of the fridge with the other legitimate mail addressed to the previous tennant. After a couple of weeks with no cops comming around means they will be clean.

wouldnt need to worry if you were a med patient though.... I think even if you aren't the FEDS aren't going to spend 10,000$ just to go bust your door down for 2 seeds ..they are strapped! just my opinion.

Planning on growing out one seed then cloning it to start the real grow.

I'm doing the exact same thing... ordered some Ice seeds and I'm growing it outside (lots of light and heat here) and then I'm going to clip cuttings from it for my next round of Hydro. Seems like a good plan for me. As I start a new hydro batch, I plant the mother for the next hydro batch.
I'm going to try to keep 4 strains going. I'm currently running a diesel bagseed grow, then I'm going to put the Ice in the hydro.

Cheers! Luvin your plan!

OK seed germinated two days ago after a 20hr period in the damp tissue paper on a heat pad. I like to plant the seed as soon as it shows any sign of sprouting, as the longer the root gets the more likely you are going to get it damaged.

Planted the germinated seed in a rockwool cube (a little too deep as it fell in the predrilled hole). Two days after being planted it has just surfaced. I helped the seed shell off a little, and the leaves are now starting to green up a bit. Dont have a problem helping the seed shell off as long as you are careful and definitely will not hurt the primary cotyldons (sorry botanist by trade).

I have it under 2x15w fluros @ 5inches from seedling still on the heat mat. I put a little moisture on the tray today (1/10th strength nutrients).

OK here are the pics:

Seed 12hrs after putting in tissue paper and its already sprouted.
rsz_picture_001.jpg

Day 3 from soaking and its started to show its leaves. Had to help the shell off slightly.
rsz_picture_006.jpg

Day 4 and i have planted it in the clay balls with the hydro fluid pumping on it every 2hrs for 15 mins. It is now under a HPS 400w
rsz_picture_007.jpg

Day 7 and i had to get rid of the 400w HPS due to heat issues. It was running at 30c.
Put a 125wCFL on it as this will be a mother plant (fem seeds) so will leave HPS for flowing plants once i clone.
rsz_picture_008.jpg

Just planted a Greenhouse White Widow seed. Decided to have two mothers in the same pot (17inch). I will have these under CFL and keep growth limited to just what i need for clones.

Day 11. Put it back under the 400w HPS as the 125w CFL didnt get it to grow. Maybe it was too far away but i couldnt get it closer. Heat is still a problem, but not as bad.
rsz_picture_0141.jpg

rsz_picture_015.jpg

Oh and sorry its upside down, dont know how that happened.

Am planning of having both WW and SC mother plants in the same pot under 2x 125 CFL once they have got big enough for me to start cuttings from.

Back
Top Bottom