First Journal - 18th Grow - Growing 4 Strains From A 420 Magazine Sponsor

0031844.JPG

012797.JPG

0061440.JPG

0051632.JPG

Look great!!
Are you using any cal mag? Also you get your roots took care of?

I haven't looked at the roots at all again.
I hate disturbing them..since they seem to be growing a bit more nicely.
I am now using Cal Mag and a bit of rapid start as well. Ill probably do one more change with Rapid start, then stop using that until next grow.
I will be upping my Nutes this change also..since the Crystal Queens is showing def's again.

Was going to up them when I refill them between tonight and tomorrow nite.
I've been at 350 PPM including the PPM's of my water (140).
Ill try to get up to about 450 - 500 PPM next one.

Today I changed nutes and upped them to about 600 PPM
I'll see how the plant's respond.
I added calmag and Last feeding of rapidstart.

Looking at the plants...they are nice and bushy..even with me plucking all kinds of leaves for smoking.

I will try to get a picture or 3 today.

There is not any growing shoots on the cutting, kill it!

Well, I'm afraid I didn't take your advice on this one.
Since they were green, and I could feel they were rooted, I left them go.

Here's two of them.
0041739.JPG

0051645.JPG

Weed is the most tenacious weed.

:Namaste:

Here's the other plants from yesterday...day 59

My Favorite grower the Sensi Star
0031857.JPG

The Crystal Queen
0011953.JPG

Left is the Big Cheese and right is the Electric Lemon G
0021935.JPG

They are growing bud. The two clones were looking rough, I have no experience with clones except my tomato clones I take for winter overing. How long til flip? Sorry I haven't kept up. Health limited computer time. Trying a tablet to see if lowers seizure amounts. It is helping I think.

They are growing bud. The two clones were looking rough, I have no experience with clones except my tomato clones I take for winter overing. How long til flip? Sorry I haven't kept up. Health limited computer time. Trying a tablet to see if lowers seizure amounts. It is helping I think.

Yes they are growing!:cheer:
I've upped the PPM's to about 900 this last 5 gallon batch.
They are lapping it up.

I'll tell ya, I can't believe they are taking such strong amounts of the nutes...considering for the last 18 years I've never been able to go to higher than about 450 ppm. (Not measured..just using dosage's about 1/2 of recommended of general dosage nutes).

I added 3 gallons to the four plants yesterday morning and they spurt up a bit.

Next weekend Ill drain and fill again with stronger still ..more like 1300 PPM's.

I hope the Tablet works out better for you.

I've been watching some youtube videos lately and they are from a guy who has epilepsy
and he smokes a lot of cannabis for it. If your strain/s are not helping much he may know some info that could help.
If your interested in contacting him, let know and I'll give ya a link to his site.

Thanks. I am getting ready to make some oil with my last grow. I hear wonderous things about the oil. Can't wait to tack some. Have to wait for a ''wife's day off'' to make it. I don't trust my eyes, hands or brain.

My tablet is doing me well. It's an ASUS tf700 with a 10.1'' screen. 1900x1200 resolution. Real easy for my eyes to see.

Thank goodness for autosave. Got to watch my thumb on the lower left corner on this tablet. Still learning.

I always thought give them as much as they will take without burning. Mine always had slight burned leaf tips. I just give what is on the feeding schedule.

WJ

Yes they are growing!:cheer:
I've upped the PPM's to about 900 this last 5 gallon batch.
They are lapping it up.

I'll tell ya, I can't believe they are taking such strong amounts of the nutes...considering for the last 18 years I've never been able to go to higher than about 450 ppm. (Not measured..just using dosage's about 1/2 of recommended of general dosage nutes).

I added 3 gallons to the four plants yesterday morning and they spurt up a bit.

Next weekend Ill drain and fill again with stronger still ..more like 1300 PPM's.

I hope the Tablet works out better for you.

I've been watching some youtube videos lately and they are from a guy who has epilepsy
and he smokes a lot of cannabis for it. If your strain/s are not helping much he may know some info that could help.
If your interested in contacting him, let know and I'll give ya a link to his site.

Looking nice in here GC :) idk anything about hydro hahah, so I'm just here for moral support. :passitleft:

Looking nice in here GC :) idk anything about hydro hahah, so I'm just here for moral support. :passitleft:

Thanks!

I could use all the moral support I can get :;):

While your here, Ill post a couple of Pics from today...day 91 (I think...that takes like math and stuff).

My Clones:
0071364.JPG

Here's the recovering clone..as soon as she? (reg seed) gets slightly bigger, or tomorrow which ever comes first,
I'm going to Flip the lights to 12/12.
0061452.JPG

I will make my colloidal silver tomorrow and spritz a few.

And I have a confession to make.
Everything I've been talking about in here on these forums has been a character I'm working on for a book and has no connection with anything real. These are things I believe my character would write.
I'm still shaping him for some time to come.

Today is my first day of 12 hours off :cheer:

For now its still taking leaves and :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom