@CoffeeShopSeeds Sponsored Seeds

And we're off, starting with Gorilla Glue #4 Automatic

Added a few drops of Humic to some boiled water and set pH to 6.0 for the soaking solution (seeds and plugs)
I have set the incubator to 24C and pre-warmed a jug of plugs and a shot glass for soaking overnight
These will go into the plugs as soon as I see them splitting since waiting for the tap root seems risky and rather pointless to me

I am using a 20w thermostatically controlled heat mat which I find takes all of the worry out of successfully popping beans
I will be popping some Green Crack in about 3 weeks time then Big Bud 3 weeks after that, space permitting

DSC_0891.JPG

DSC_0882.JPG

DSC_0892.JPG

Don't be alarmed by the thermo @27.7C - I used 30C warm water to warm up the glass, now letting it drop to a steady 24C

A huge thank you to our friends at @CoffeeShopSeeds for Gorilla Glue, Big Bud & Green Crack Cannabis Seeds

Added a few drops of Humic to some boiled water and set pH to 6.0 for the soaking solution (seeds and plugs)
I have set the incubator to 24C and pre-warmed a jug of plugs and a shot glass for soaking overnight
These will go into the plugs as soon as I see them splitting since waiting for the tap root seems risky and rather pointless to me

I am using a 20w thermostatically controlled heat mat which I find takes all of the worry out of successfully popping beans
I will be popping some Green Crack in about 3 weeks time then Big Bud 3 weeks after that, space permitting

DSC_0891.JPG

DSC_0882.JPG

DSC_0892.JPG

Don't be alarmed by the thermo @27.7C - I used 30C warm water to warm up the glass, now letting it drop to a steady 24C

A huge thank you to our friends at @CoffeeShopSeeds for Gorilla Glue, Big Bud & Green Crack Cannabis Seeds
Hey @Growings Hope your having a good day my friend.
I see you started another journal. :woohoo:
I'm in. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Their

DSC_0891.JPG

DSC_0882.JPG

DSC_0892.JPG

Even your Tea is quality:thumb:

Sorry guys - I think I may have ballsed them up
There are no sprouts so I dug around but there were no tap roots either

I am not sure what happened but I have a suspicion that the new heat mat gets a fair bit warmer under the pots or is just not accurate which, as long as I know, I can work round but I need to know
I will be cross-referencing before I use it again by putting a control pot in there and putting the probe in the soil, or under the pot with another temp gauge to check

Ah well, can't win 'em all, carry on growing...
Apologies to @CoffeeShopSeeds, shit happens

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom