First LED Grow Ever

Hi Robert,
I agree with the others, they are looking much better. You have some nice stacking happening on some of the tops.:thumb:

Thanks stealth, They are looking nice. Very excited for my first time. Although i should have 2 more plants worth of yield i am happy they are succeeding!!

Hello again mrrobert. Your high tech, electronic grow has been real interesting to an old organic dirt farmer.

thanks brightlight - NO tech gadget can replace good old fashion growing skills. I bow down to your knowledge and experience! Soon i hope to obtain the same :)

When I build a cloner I cut the bottoms off the net pots so that the roots are easily removed. When I build a cloner I use hot melt glue and a glue gun to glue the net pots into the container so the net pots do not come out of the cloner. Aquarium safe silicone can also be used to glue the net pots to the container.

When I build a cloner I cut the bottoms off the net pots so that the roots are easily removed. When I build a cloner I use hot melt glue and a glue gun to glue the net pots into the container so the net pots do not come out of the cloner. Aquarium safe silicone can also be used to glue the net pots to the container.

Ahhhhhh.... Great Idea KingJohn.... I will do that this weekend :) THANK YOU!

So I couldnt help myself - I touched one of the buds growing on the blue dream - THE SMELL IS TO DIE FOR!!!!! I want to live in my box, i think were gonna put our house up for sale lol :rofl: :)

Haha mrrobert! I couldnt resist after reading your message! I wanted to feel the density of a lower smaller bud and smell them. OMG THE aroma! I dont think ive ever smelled anything so amazin! Papaya is so Piney and awesome! You cant smell anything until you touch them! im excited haha Thought i would share this with you :thumb:

Haha mrrobert! I couldnt resist after reading your message! I wanted to feel the density of a lower smaller bud and smell them. OMG THE aroma! I dont think ive ever smelled anything so amazin! Papaya is so Piney and awesome! You cant smell anything until you touch them! im excited haha Thought i would share this with you :thumb:

HECK YEA!!!! Its exciting!!! Glad you shared your joy with me :) Made mine that much better !! wish i didnt have a 10-11 week flowering time hahaha. They truly are beautiful plants, wish i could have them as front yard greenery lol hahaha...................... Some day............... Some Day..............

Very nice setup man I'm jealous. Your plants look great too can't believe you're doing so well starting out with a hydro grow! I feel ya about hanging out and staring at your plants I do it too my wife hates it but I don't give a damm I do it anyway when I'm blazin.
Quick question-im setting up a room in the garage as well but I'm rolling with tents instead of cabs for now. My area is a sealed/insulated and drywalled 8ftx8ft area. I've grasped the idea of the a/c unit for the summer heat but in the winter will LEDs give off enough heat to maintain proper temps in my area? I'm in Colorado so it can get kinda chilly in the winters I'm sure I'll have to run some sort of space heater while the lights are off but what about when they're on???
Keep up the good work my man, subbed for sho

Very nice setup man I'm jealous. Your plants look great too can't believe you're doing so well starting out with a hydro grow! I feel ya about hanging out and staring at your plants I do it too my wife hates it but I don't give a damm I do it anyway when I'm blazin.
Quick question-im setting up a room in the garage as well but I'm rolling with tents instead of cabs for now. My area is a sealed/insulated and drywalled 8ftx8ft area. I've grasped the idea of the a/c unit for the summer heat but in the winter will LEDs give off enough heat to maintain proper temps in my area? I'm in Colorado so it can get kinda chilly in the winters I'm sure I'll have to run some sort of space heater while the lights are off but what about when they're on???
Keep up the good work my man, subbed for sho

Thanks raisingcane its a work in progress. hahaha yea my wife says the same - She is pretty lenient though as she wants the harvest as much as me...... if not more hahahah (or so she thinks ;)

I was thinking the same question lol - This is my first grow and My garage gets 95 degress. so thats all i know right now lol - I do know that my LED lights only increases temp in the box about 5-6 degrees when i have them on. Stealthgrow could probly chime in on this one. He has been growing over a year with the same LED I have. Any thoughts stealth?

Man looks fantastic. Great job. Today was a good day for me. My beans came in from Herbies, they dont play with the super stealth packaging. The last of the parts for my cabinet have arrived. Built the actual cabinet yesterday now to prep the inside for growing. I am hoping to have my first crop growing by end of august. I designed my cabinet and am documenting the build and then the grow.

Hi guys.

The lights don't put out that much heat at all. If your garages go below 15C or around 55-60F, I think you'll need heaters for sure. Maybe hook them up to a thermostat to help control the temps. Could get pricey to heat depending on how cold it gets next winter.

Man looks fantastic. Great job. Today was a good day for me. My beans came in from Herbies, they dont play with the super stealth packaging. The last of the parts for my cabinet have arrived. Built the actual cabinet yesterday now to prep the inside for growing. I am hoping to have my first crop growing by end of august. I designed my cabinet and am documenting the build and then the grow.

Thanks 2bl i cant wait to see what you have going. When does your build journal start?

Hi guys.

The lights don't put out that much heat at all. If your garages go below 15C or around 55-60F, I think you'll need heaters for sure. Maybe hook them up to a thermostat to help control the temps. Could get pricey to heat depending on how cold it gets next winter.

Thanks stealth for the info!!! +reps!

MaPilot - Thanks for joining my crazyness!!! Welcome - Please feel free to comment on anything you see :)

Thanks 2bl i cant wait to see what you have going. When does your build journal start?

Build Journal started link is in my signature.

Back
Top Bottom