First post and first grow

Cameron16

Hi all, very new grower and have been trawling posts heavily for info. So much useful tips and fingers crossed my first staggered grow of 4 plants comes off ok. Things began painfully slow and I'm still not sure it's going to work but I have to start somewhere. Already learnt so many things for next time so this is just an experiment I guess. Anyhow just introducing myself to the group and hope to have plenty of chat in the future.

:welcome:

welcome aboard Cameron

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Cameron16 :welcome:

In case you haven't already figured it out, this is the best place in the world to come and learn about the "Cannabis Game", in other words, it's like going to a tuition free "Weed Collage" if you will? And all it cost you is a bit of your time and some information for the professional growers here to guide you through your journey of creating the most beautiful buds around.

All this free information, all the while having a blast while you learn about what we like to call..."Our Beloved Cannabis Plant", what more could you ask for my friend?

Again, welcome to the site, read the Forum Guidelines and let's get your new Canna-adventure started...Sound good? :high-five:

Thanks for the warm welcome, not sure how to begin a grow journal but sure I can work it out.
Just out of interest will put up images of the 4 plants as of today. I'm thinking the first 3 are way behind but still want to know if there is any chance of a harvest.
Had a very poor first week or two, even in the greenhouse, temps and light were low. Was fooled by thinking the late Spring was going to continue.
My second lot of seeds got stuck in Brisbane months ago and the re ship has been stuck in Melbourne for almost a month. Running out of outdoor grow time so if these don't make it, it will be next year to try again.
The first 3 are Auto Skunk from Advanced Seeds with an estimated grow time of around 10wks planted from seed in 9ltr pot. Seedling is a Barneys Triple Cheese Photo planted from seed in a seedling pot and will move to bigger pot when ready

Would really appreciate any advice moving forward.

20201119_181701.jpg

20201119_180633.jpg

20201119_180726.jpg

20201119_181941.jpg

20201119_180757.jpg

they look to be hungry , what do you feed , what soil and what ph , you might want to just finish them in them pots if they are autos , they are well behind and will just stall if you up pot, is the web a normal spider or spider mites , watch for them too

example of 3 week old
download (32).jpg

professor has a point. Their leaves are turning to light yellow as well.
to create a journal you need to come online more often :laughtwo: and than in green menu look for Grow/ journals/journals in progress

Welcome Aboard ! Not really sure, but I don't think you are getting enough light hours outside for good growth. All of those are pretty small for their age. Not sure what your weather conditions are either; but I'm guessing there's not enough time to grow her out & flower her outdoors. You'll need a good 12 weeks till harvest.

Thanks for the replies, grown outdoors in Scott's Performance Organic. Biggest issue on the 3 Auto' s was I thought Spring had finally arrived in mid October. Temps plummeted to under 10c and even the greenhouse was not warm. The last 2wks have been pretty good but they have only shown signs of growth in last week. Weekly feeding since a fortnight ago of Power Feed from Bunnings at 2/3 strength. Spraying Rich Gro Beat a Bug since last fortnight since I had a Whitefly attack. Spider webs I just didn't want to damage leaves since they are so small. The 4th plant is 13 days old and will transplant once grown.

Hi all, very new grower and have been trawling posts heavily for info. So much useful tips and fingers crossed my first staggered grow of 4 plants comes off ok. Things began painfully slow and I'm still not sure it's going to work but I have to start somewhere. Already learnt so many things for next time so this is just an experiment I guess. Anyhow just introducing myself to the group and hope to have plenty of chat in the future.
Welcome. I wish I had been smart enough to find my tribe here before I started. It has allowed me to correct my past mistakes and find a place to learn.

Back
Top Bottom