tealatlas

Hey everyone! I'm just starting my first grow. I've bought books, researched until 2am, and I'm tired.

I'm growing a strain that I've never tried before, Dark Angel, in a 48"x48" tent, using a cheap BESTVA DC 2000 LED light. My fingers are crossed and I'm ready to go!

Any first time suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

Hi tealatlas, have you thought about doing a journal?

Hey everyone! I'm just starting my first grow. I've bought books, researched until 2am, and I'm tired.
Yes, I really would like to, but I'm not sure how or what all to include in it.
I'd hit the sack for 12hrs first then have a go at it.

I'll keep an eye out for in and look in.
All the best.

Edit: Welcome to 420mag, almost forgot that bit!

I would love to follow this journal. If you want we can ask admin to move it to journals and boom you’re started.

I’m excited for you to join our community.

welcome :green_heart:

@Backlipslide didn’t you run dark angel?

There's a lot of good information in that thread I posted on how to start your journal, you could also look around in Journals In Progress to get a feel of things.

I would love to follow this journal. If you want we can ask admin to move it to journals and boom you’re started.

I’m excited for you to join our community.

welcome :green_heart:

@Backlipslide didn’t you run dark angel?

Thank you both for the info! I will likely create a whole new thread for the journal sometime today. I'll post a link over here whenever I get a chance. I feel like I've done enough research for a fairly basic understanding of what I need to do to get started, but once I start encountering issues, it'll be a whole lot more research.

@Silverfox125
Yes sir! Dark Angel and blue cookie are showcased in my Blue Angel 2019 journal located in my signature. I did a back to back grow, first in coco coir, second I grew in 100%worm castings mixed 50/50 with perlite.

if you start a journal, post it here, I also have a link in my signature on how to put your journal in your own signature, so dummy’s like me can find it easier. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom