First Post!

AllInn

Hello Everyone!

This is my first post after lurking on here for some time. Been gathering as much info as I possibly can in order to have a successful grow. There are many brilliant growers on this site and my thanks go out to all you on here that lend a helping hand to those of us not experienced in the process of growing awesome bud!

I'm currently into day 21 since the flip on my Snow White. Topped her a couple of times and she's just gotten crazy bushy. I flipped her at day 31 of veg, which was done way early. She was short and not even into my screen yet. But having some time constraints and really wanting to get this DWC bucket method finished and move onto going with smaller 2 gallon hempy buckets. Anyway she seems to be doing okay. A few minor deficiencies in the past couple days, but nothing life threatening. Little yellowing and the purple leaf stems which I've been experiencing for several weeks anyway. My humidity has always been between 26 and 30. Not good but this is the desert and i'll just let it go until i see some issue with it. Humidity has gone up to 36 in the past few days, but I think it must be something to do with transpiring?

I do want to thank Villiageldiot also because his posts have helped me a huge amount. I never would have been able to figure out how to feed and how ppm, ph and water level is used to determine when my girl is hungry or not and the way he goes into great detail in everything he explains.

I still have a ways to go before this first grow is successful. Crossing my fingers and hoping for the best :smokin:

Happy growing everyone!
snowwhite.jpg

Welcome aboard alllnn, good to hear you've already been studying and learning from these great growers. Rifleman being one of them!! Thanks for becoming a member and joining the great community here. At :420:

Let us know if you decide to start a journal.

KIG :green_heart:cheers

Thank you Snidrajsed!

Welcome aboard alllnn, good to hear you've already been studying and learning from these great growers. Rifleman being one of them!! Thanks for becoming a member and joining the great community here. At :420:

Let us know if you decide to start a journal.

KIG :green_heart:cheers

Back
Top Bottom