First signs of problem on a month old plant!

Dang that's what I thought :/
It's veg'd for a little over 4 weeks and is in day 6 of flowering on 12/12..
Kinda funny, I first started with this guy who grew pretty quickly I thought and seemed really healthy and then I tried to get another feminized (for sure) seed going just in case this happened and it barely had 2 leaves on the girl before she died. bad luck eh? haha. I wonder if male plants grow easier and faster than females.. any thoughts?

Male buddy... Sorry to say:( But.. There s always next seed!! Dont give up mate!:thumb: Smokem..

Dang.. whelp oh well :p Thanks for the help though man, much appreciated :Namaste:
Do you think it's possible to make edibles out of male stems..? Don't want to be at a complete loss lol
(both of you guys totally deserve more rep too lol)

Dang.. whelp oh well :p Thanks for the help though man, much appreciated :Namaste:
Do you think it's possible to make edibles out of male stems..? Don't want to be at a complete loss lol
(both of you guys totally deserve more rep too lol)

Thanks for the reps. You can make edibles and also butter with the leaves. I smoke the leaves, just dry them out. I dont know how much effective male leaves are with smoking though. Its the younger leaves that are more potent.

Whats funny is after I left this forum I went to my grow room and found a male in my bunch. How crazy is that lol

Wizzy.. DID I JUST HEAR YOU RIGHT??? You smoke the leaves?? Is this PUNK'd?? Not bein smart ass - i mean i smoke some trim sometimes if its been cured and blended, but the actual Fan leaves i havent touched for like 27yrs!! When i first started, i did get stoned a bit i remember but we smoked half a pound of leaf and tips between 6 of us over 3 days of constant weed sessions and burnouts in the cars:) GREAT TIMES!!
But i need somethin strong now, tokin on leaves would just frustrate me. THO, NOW IM OUTTA MY STASH N GOTTA WAIT TIL NXT LOT DRIES NOW:(
But as Wizzy said you can make some edibles and such, but i wouldnt bother unless its mature as there will be so low THC content as it is being male, that smoking a small plant thats in veg would just be not very tasty or having much effect IMO!!
Do what you will with it buddy, but you might wanna start another seed so you can enjoy some of the better things a plant gives - SEED FREE BUDS!! Take it easy mate and good luck. Smokemup..

Hey everyone,
My plants are looking super healthy and are currently budding. However, this morning I noticed some of the lower leaves had weird colored, almost soggy or soaked looking spots in the middle and around the tips. Only about 4 leaves were affected and I immediately removed them (I am also defoliating all of the plants to stunt their growth, we ran out of room). I am wondering if anyone knows what the fucks up here. If pics are needed Ill try getting some up if I notice it again. Thanks

Hey everyone,
My plants are looking super healthy and are currently budding. However, this morning I noticed some of the lower leaves had weird colored, almost soggy or soaked looking spots in the middle and around the tips. Only about 4 leaves were affected and I immediately removed them (I am also defoliating all of the plants to stunt their growth, we ran out of room). I am wondering if anyone knows what the fucks up here. If pics are needed Ill try getting some up if I notice it again. Thanks

Hey man, sorry this is a little late but if the spots look exactly like mine it could be a number of things like the plant is getting too cold or it needs more nuts :p I found the spots never really spread or really affected the plant too badly. If ya need any help, let me know!
I've already started my next feminized seeds btw haha :)

Back
Top Bottom