First Tent: Alot To Learn

Morning stinker.
59 days for the banger, that's nice and swift timing. It's supposed to be a heavy hitter also, so quick and strong...bonus!

Even though you've kept them managable... have you seen the size of the buds on them, they're like fat grenades.
Beautiful plants stinker.
Thank you Listers. The Banger finished faster than they indicated it would. I am very happy with the size of the buds for this grow. They are larger than I thought the would get.

Good morning, the Banger is out of the tent. The remaining three now have more room. I stripped most fans but will hang with the sugars, no manicure. Not sure what should be expected from a 28 day veg, but I should probably see a couple zips anyway. Next run, I will only run 2 with a 6 week veg. I’ll probably go with a Barneys Farm, Gorilla Zkittlez and ? After that I plan to be in a bigger tent.

DSC00713.JPG

DSC00720.JPG

DSC00721.JPG

It’s nice to have some room in the tent. Four were doable but not something I would do again in this tent. Next to be ready should be the white widow.

I like growing indoors and look forward to moving up in size. I’ll probably go with a 4’ X 4’ or even better, a 3”x 6’ if they make it? After only 2 indoor grows, I’m hooked. One more grow in this tent, then on to new larger spaces with stronger lights.

What do you think is the general individual monthly amount of bud smoked by the readers of :420:?

Happy grows.

DSC00726.JPG

DSC00744.JPG

Afternoon stinker.
Looking forward to seeing you expand your grow, it is an addictive hobby even if you didn't use the product.
There's definitely an art to growing in small tents, you've supplied yourself a good variety by growing 4, but it is a challenge.

monthly amount of bud smoked by the reader
I go through about an oz a month, so does my wife. So as long as I produce roughly 2oz I'm good.

Afternoon stinker.
Looking forward to seeing you expand your grow, it is an addictive hobby even if you didn't use the product.
There's definitely an art to growing in small tents, you've supplied yourself a good variety by growing 4, but it is a challenge.

I go through about an oz a month, so does my wife. So as long as I produce roughly 2oz I'm good.
Hi Listers,
I'm so glad I tried indoor growing, For whatever reason, I was making it complicated without investigation. Now, I am ready for a larger space.

I used to use around 1 oz per, now I am consistently going through 1.5 + per month. It seemed high.

Hope your having a nice afternoon.

1.5 oz a month isn't high use for a regular smoker, I'm sure I'm attributing 1/2 oz to much a month to the wife and in reality the 1.5 oz is me also. :lot-o-toke::)
Oh, it's turned out to be a beautiful afternoon here thank you.
I thought I turned the corner and was now a heavy smoker. They moved the bar again. Have a great day.

It’s been a few days since the banger was chopped, yesterday I broke it down and boxed it up to slow the dry down. This morning the RH in the box had stabilized at 66%. There were more sugars on the buds than I like so I finger stripped some off, along with the excess twigs. I no longer manicure all sugar leaves off. I was able to weigh 57 g + what popcorn was pulled to dry faster. Tomorrow I'll jar for The Cure if stable. Its strong smoke!

I had or still have some questions Re Nanner made seeds. I posted in the seeds and strains section but I don’t think there is much traffic there. -
At week 6, I noticed what looked to be seeds starting down low on some larf, on further inspection I found seeds starting on all 4 plants in the lower growth only. A few days earlier I noticed a fresh shriveling of pistols down low and just thought it was from me moving the plants around. After I saw the seeds were starting, I took all outside in the sun to look for male parts. After two thorough inspections, I found nothing.

It would appear there was only 1 nanner exposure. Its hard to say how they were exposed. I have no idea which plant is to blame. I'm curious as to weather you would trust these seeds and if they should all be female?

It looks like it will be the widow next out of the tent. The blueberry is looking good.

Happy grows.

DSC00810.JPG

DSC00817.JPG

DSC00820.JPG

DSC00782.JPG

DSC00793.JPG

DSC00813.JPG

DSC00815.JPG

Nice haul on the banger.

Regarding the seeds, I'm not that sure how the old seed making all works.
If there was no male or hermie and were pollenated by nanner, then the seeds should be female, but seeing as you don't know what plant did the deed, there could be an outside chance it was pollen from a neighbour. Although the chances of that are slim.

It’s a good luck day for me today. Yes, thank you Listers I won.

I won the mars drawing for a FC 3000. It’s a nice win! Specs show its perfect for a 90cm x 90cm. I’ll need to use it in my 70cm x 70cm tent. Buds should thrive!

I also submitted a random shot of my outdoor veg plant in for POTM consideration. Why not? I couldn’t get a good dry nug pic, Sometimes my camera doesn’t cooperate.

The Banger is curing. Now it’s hard to say what will be next. The blueberry has a lot of amber and fresh pistols with fat colas.

Happy grows

DSC00936.JPG

The Blueberry colas on the left are fat! The Widow on the right has hard dense nugs. Yesterday started week 10 since the flip.
We are getting close to completing this grow and journal. The next grow will start with two beans, the new light and a 6 week veg. Happy grows

DSC00944.JPG

DSC00951.JPG

Good morning. This morning I sampled some of the peyote. It’s very nice, I grew it outside last year. Shortly after topping, one of the new legs broke. I fixed it but it never recovered fully. Its opposite leg makes up ½ the plant. It’s a bummer it broke. The peyote never looks very good in pics, rf.

The banger was drying fast. I was concerned there for a minute. The nugs have now stabilized in the jar at 66%, pic is after a big smell. I dumped the lot in the box to inspect and took a pic. Banger is curing well now.
Happy grows

DSC00961.JPG

DSC00963.JPG

DSC00965.JPG

DSC00967.JPG

Good afternoon Listers. I like to store at 62% long term.

The LST sounds interesting. Checking it out now.
Yeah, 62% seems to be the consensus around the site
It's my first time having humidity meters in jars this last harvest. I've always done it by smell, touch, taste, sound in the past. I had my amnesia this time at 62% and it was alot better than previous.
I checked a 4month old jar of gsc I'd done the old way, it was still sitting at 57%, so I wasn't far off by eye.

Yeah, 62% seems to be the consensus around the site
It's my first time having humidity meters in jars this last harvest. I've always done it by smell, touch, taste, sound in the past. I had my amnesia this time at 62% and it was alot better than previous.
I checked a 4month old jar of gsc I'd done the old way, it was still sitting at 57%, so I wasn't far off by eye.
I like it at 62%, if that is a bit high for what I'm doing, I just let a nug sit out for a few.

The Widow is looking ready to me. She isn’t really getting many ambers inside. Tonight, just before lights on I will take her and put her in the shed overnight. This will be my first time initiating the 24 hours of darkness prior to chop. Does it make a difference?

I tested slow dried Blueberry. It’s such a nice buzz. Glad I have some variety going on. Happy grows

DSC00971.JPG

20210817_052302.jpg

20210817_052317 - Copy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom