First Time Grow - Headband & Blue Dream

Hello quick question what do you think total yield will be roughly for 2 blue dream in the front and the 2 headband in the back? The large one looks like it might finish later.

Day_33_flower_Bluedream_in_front_headband_in_back.jpg

Flower_day_33_6_foot_headband.jpg

Hello update on week 7 using medi one but thinking of switching to Remo's for next grow. What do you guys think about medi one vs Remo.

Quick update day 44 headband close up:
Flower_day_44_headband.jpg

Blue dream day 44:
Flower_day_44_Bluedream.jpg

Other side of the tent bud are starting to fall over. Should I tie em up 1 by one or get a another net?
Flower_day_44_buds_falling_over.jpg

Quick update buds falling over left and right now looks like some fox tailing.

Bluedream and Headband:
Bluedream_and_Headband_Flower_day_53.jpg

Headband day 54 flower:
Headband_day_54_flower.jpg

Headband day 54 flower:
Headband_Flower_day_54.jpg

I have a few questions about harvesting. Mjseedscanada say's this headband will finish in 63 days. The same site also says that headband is short and my plant is 5'10ish.

Would I want to start flushing soon? The schedule I am follow says week 8 is just Finisher and 0ppm. Would I continue to use Terpinator while flushing? Also do I need to use Molasses if I am using Finisher?

With no growing experience it looks like the 54 day short headband above will finish before the 2 blue dream and the tall headband.

Those estimates are for a perfect bloom. they aren't far off but always budget at least 1 more week. Sometimes depending on how you trained, and some other factors, you may end up chopping of mature flowers off and letting the rest continue for 2 weeks.

Thanks VI and STIHL! So if the site says 63 and that is optimal we will go with 70 days? So that would be today and for soil I would want to flush for 2 weeks or 10 days? My leafs are starting to go yellow on the headband in the top left of this picture on its own. I am using Green Planet's Finisher do I need sugar water or molasses?

Finisher:
Precisely designed for the heaviest harvest. Finisher is a unique blend of organic enzyme activators vitamins essential amino acids and carbohydrates. The ingredients combined will unleash the full flowering potential of your favorite plants or herbs. Finisher optimizes harvest weight promotes vigorous growth enhances flavor and taste
and increases the health of your flowering plants.

Headband and blue dream flower day 56:
Headband_and_bluedream_Flower_day_56.jpg

Headband flower day 56:
Headband_day_56_flower.jpg

Headband flower day 56:
Headband_Flower_day_56.jpg

It is more about Dosing. Molasses breaks down to the things that stuff is. So you can use stuff that works now or process down molasses or dump it in in "large" quantities and let it break down naturally. You probably don't have much time left in your grow.

Good job though.

:thumb:

Thanks VI and MJ! Hello again just a quick update I have purchased another Gorilla 4x4 should be shipped this week. This headband is at 63 days and I have been flushing for a week now. I plan on moving this plant from flower tent to my 4x4 and keeping it dark for a few days then chopping and hanging? How do you guys harvest? Thanks for all your help and advice everyone!

Headband looking very yellow:
Flower_headband_day_62_flushing.jpg

Swelling day 61 headband:
headband_flower_day_61.jpg

Headband flower day 61:
Flower_Headband_day_61.jpg

Bluedream flower day 61 these buds look kind of small for Bluedream?:
Blue_dream_flower_day_61.jpg

Vape man them plants look primo. :thumb: Just for shits and giggles, one of my autos will be flushed with Powerade.. Bahahaha. Has electrolytes, cal/mag, sugar... Who knows huh? You are gettin close my friend! :high-five:

Hello a few questions. Can I cut a clone off this plant at 9 weeks with any success? I have been flushing the yellow headband for 7 days now the buds are starting to swell/chunk up. When you guys flush have your buds already swollen or chunked up? Can't wait to see how that poweraid turns out.

Here is a pic of the clones that will be going into the new 4x4 once I harvest the a headband and 2 bluedream. Still wondering how you guys harvest. Here is a pic of some jack I've been smoking on going to be hard to compare to the quality. MJ I posted that Jack for you lmao and thanks SL! VI where you been!

Clones_and_2_bluedream_from_seed.jpg

Jack_yum.jpg

You asked about harvesting. What do you want to know? In my journal, linked in the sig, on page 6 post #82 is the beginning of harvest for a plant. It continues onto the next page talking about curing. It kind of skips over the washing stuff which they had already asked me about.

Those tall plants on the right are clones from my scrogged headband I am about to harvest probably end up revegging these.

Hello again my veg tent still has not arrived was planning on chopping this one down and letting it dry over in that tent but now I see a seed I am starting to panic. Today is week 10 assuming the tent will be here on Monday or Tuesday. Should I chop this now or do I have enough time to wait for 4 or 5 more days? I have used a loop on it and cannot see any amber yet but may have to chop some and take a closer look in a better light.

Headband flower week 10 a seed
Headband_Flower_week_10_seed.jpg

Headband flower week 10 flushing buds:
Headband_Flower_week_10.jpg

Headband week 11 flower closeup:
Headband_flower_week_11_close_up.jpg

Headband week 11 flower fluffy buds:
Headband_flower_week_11_fluffy.jpg

Headband week 11 flower purple 2 weeks flush:
Headband_Flower_11_week.jpg

Hello a few questions I'm about to try and pull the headband for harvest with the purple leafs and set it up in my new Gorilla 4x4. I have tasted the stems and I taste no bitterness I have been flushing a little over 2 weeks now with Green planet Finisher. Last night I flushed and first run off was 100, then next drip pant was 260, 600, 1000. So not really sure about that lmao is that normal for soil. I was hitting these guys with nutrients pretty hard the whole time. Probably dial that down next round.

My drying tent is 37% RH with nothing inside it. When moving the plants or chopping and hanging the buds at the top would I want to add a sonic humidifier. From what I have read if you do just passive intake with no fan it will probably dry in 4 days with 40% RH.

The plant is so big that it will take 2 people to hold/walk the screen over to the second tent while I carry the pot. If that does not work out I will just chop and hang.

I did learn to take a cutting and preflower it next time. I was planning on crossing bluedream and headband at some point..... I don't see many seeds in either headband's but I do see some starting to develop in the stretchy headband. I have plucked the one from the picture above but don't see many more. Bluedream I have not seen any seeds in but I have not squeezed it.

I have smoked the headband through vaporizer it tastes awesome but I have only smoked the small bottom buds. The blue dream gets me to where I need to be with the small buds. From what I read its 50% after the cure so I cannot wait for that.

I really enjoy the spacey/haze high and the taste of the sour. If you guys have any personal favorites chime in like to try new strains. Strains I am looking to grow. Atomic Shiva by Dr. Atomic smoked that it was awesome. Looking at a Blue King by Jordan of the Islands which is pink kush x blueberry 55-65 days. Also looking for shoreline, Congolese I found some local seeds FOTINI (Purple Kush X Congo OG) Apothocary Genetics' Congo OG x Jordan of the Isles Purple Kush 60 days. Those 2 sound amazing!

Thanks for the fast response!

Back
Top Bottom