First time grower, Bloombox, what do you experts think?

Let's see how this clone thing goes....

Mixed up in 2 gallons of water were .5 ml ea. sensi grow A & B, 1.5 ml voodoo juice, and 3 ml of jumpstart, then PH balanced to 5.6... I soaked the cubes in this solution for about a half hour, then started taking my clones. I used juicy roots as my cloning gel.

Here's what they look like today after being under the dome for just a couple of hours....

1stdayclonesww.jpg

White Widow

Any and all comments welcomed! :grinjoint:

lookin good Kruizin, you are the man. Oz

It's time to update again....

Clones after 4 days. Flowers at the beginning of week 8. ;)

BTW, the Bloombox has really started to reek, even with the charcoal filter attached. I'm gonna have to run some dryer hose off the exhaust and figure out a way to vent it up the chimney.

4thdayclones.jpg

White Widow clones

4thdayclones2.jpg

8thwkflowerwc.jpg

White Castle

8thwkflowerww2.jpg

White Widow

Thanks for lookin'! :thanks:

Any and all comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated!

the buds are coming along great! not sure bout the clones though. ive never cloned before but i dont think there liking something. do you see any roots? great job man. i hope mine are looking like that. one last thing how tall did you cut them?

the buds are coming along great! not sure bout the clones though. ive never cloned before but i dont think there liking something. do you see any roots? great job man. i hope mine are looking like that. one last thing how tall did you cut them?
This is my first attempt at cloning. Nope, I don't see any roots yet. Some of the more wimpy looking clones were very small when I took them...perhaps under 2 inches. Some of the others were in the 3-4 inch range.

So far I'm ok with there progress or lack of I guess. They are definitely not dead yet, but I see a few who may be on there way. :smokin:

We shall see what happens in the coming week I guess.

Thanks for your comments nycal! :thanks:

good luck and i hope for the best for you! once we find out what happens id love to learn what went good and bad for my first clone attempt.

Did you take the clones from plants during flowering? If so, I am having a problem with the clones I took from the plants while in the blooming phase. My current growth from the clones are taking forever to bloom.

I read that you are having odor problems. I placed a Ozone Jr unit in my grow area. It took care of the odor problem. The unit turns on for 10 mins, then off for 10 mins.

good luck and i hope for the best for you! once we find out what happens id love to learn what went good and bad for my first clone attempt.
:thanks: for the encouragement nycal and you can be assured that I will be sharing any cloning type techniques with the masses. So far I don't think I've done anything out of the ordinary, but then again there are many ways to skin this cat. ;)

Did you take the clones from plants during flowering? If so, I am having a problem with the clones I took from the plants while in the blooming phase. My current growth from the clones are taking forever to bloom.

I read that you are having odor problems. I placed a Ozone Jr unit in my grow area. It took care of the odor problem. The unit turns on for 10 mins, then off for 10 mins.

:thanks: for your comments!

I took the clones from my mother plant who is in veg, she is about 10 weeks old at this point. This is now day 5 for them.

I would love to know more about this ozone jr. unit you speak of. Did you pick it up at Walmart, your local hydro store or what?

Got some kewl stuff to report! :smokin:

SouthernBoy is right on with the OZN-Jr. It has made a huge improvement in the area of odor. In fact, the only time I can smell anything in the room is when I open the box. You are gettin' some +reps for this dude! :thanks:

The clones are lookin' pretty good today actually, a noticeable difference from just yesterday. Although I don't see any roots yet, it's obvious they are forming because the clones are actually perking up some! :grinjoint:

I also bought a $12 hand held microscope from Radio Shack today. It's illuminated and has a power of 60x-100x. Another purchase that I'm really happy about! I'm seeing some clear, cloudy and a few amber trichomes on the plant that I think is furthest along. :bong:

Gettin' really anxious to see how it all ends up. What an adventure! ;)

I got the ozone generator, OZN Jr, from HGTsupply. You can find it on ebay and HGTsupply.com. Check your local store, I got it for $80. You make be able to find it with free shipping from ebay.

Well worth the investment!

I placed it in the grow area and I don't notice any ill affect to the plants. Every now and then I will smell that fresh "after a rain shower" odor, but no weed smell.

I got the ozone generator, OZN Jr, from HGTsupply. You can find it on ebay and HGTsupply.com. Check your local store, I got it for $80. You make be able to find it with free shipping from ebay.

Well worth the investment!

I placed it in the grow area and I don't notice any ill affect to the plants. Every now and then I will smell that fresh "after a rain shower" odor, but no weed smell.
I agree souternboy, well worth the investment, thanks! I picked one up here from a local hydro store for $90. Has made all the difference in the world! :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom