First time grower, Bloombox, what do you experts think?

This is what I've got at the beginning of the 9th week in flower. I am going to begin to flush them and prepare to harvest due to having to be out of town for a week. I'd prefer to wait another week before starting the flush but the Oregon Coast is calling me, my wife, and our Road King Classic! ;)

The clones are at day 10. They seem to be looking good and actually growing but I'm still not seeing any roots. I'm gettin' kind of impatient I guess...

9thwkflowerww.jpg

White Widow

9thwkflowerwc.jpg

White Castle

9thwkflowernugwc.jpg

White Castle

And the clones....

10thdayclonewwall.jpg

10thdaycloneww2.jpg

10thdaycloneww3.jpg

:thanks: for lookin' and all comments and suggestions are welcome! :peace:

Hello All!

First off, sorry for the lack of updates and that's why I stopped by...

Out of seven plants, i ended up with about 3 oz. of White Widow and 4 oz. of White Castle.

Smoke report, what I can say? The White Castle is a very nice head type high that energizes me and keeps me busy. My wife like that. The White Widow is much more of a couch lock type high for me anyway. Don't get me wrong, it's still heady but it's much more of a body type high than the other.

Over all we're very pleased with the results, 7 plants, almost 7 oz.

Now if I could just get these damn clones to do there thing!

The rockwool clones lasted about 3 weeks before they finally died off. I bought daisy cloner and didn't have much luck with it the first time around, but this time things are looking way better. I hope to have some girls in veg in a day or two.

Thanks to you all for your help and guidance, it was and is very much appreciated!

The t-5's are something that came with the unit when i bought it. So yes, they're from bcnl. :cool:

Hey Kruizin, Was actually going to ask you the same question, I just got my bloom box and it does not have the t5s on the bottom, was this an option you paid extra for? Also what kind of ph/ppm system did you use? I want to buy a trimeter but there aren't any electrical outlets in the box to plug things into!! any suggestions? I too am growing white widow in my box. Please stop by and give me any tips you can think of. Ill definitely be referring to your thread. thanks in advance.:thanks::thanks:

Hey Kruizin, Was actually going to ask you the same question, I just got my bloom box and it does not have the t5s on the bottom, was this an option you paid extra for? Also what kind of ph/ppm system did you use? I want to buy a trimeter but there aren't any electrical outlets in the box to plug things into!! any suggestions? I too am growing white widow in my box. Please stop by and give me any tips you can think of. Ill definitely be referring to your thread. thanks in advance.:thanks::thanks:
I bought a bloombox royale as opposed to the regular bloombox. The version I bought came with upgraded nutes and the t-5's. So yeah....it was an option I paid for although I didn't know I was gonna get them. I thought all I was getting was upgraded nutes and an extra supply of lights and such. There is a hole in the back of the flower side for any extra cords that you might have something useful for.

I ran the box at a ph of 5.6-5.8 most of the time. The water was tap and was let to sit a day or two to get the chlorine out. It was a pain in the butt using the rockwool because I'm pretty sure that's why I had to adjust the ph on a daily basis. This time around I'm using hydroton (or whatever it's called) and that is ph neutral. No more ph problems. I just followed the chart that came with the manual for feeding and setting everything up.

Good luck with your grow dude and take care! :ganjamon:

can you tell me how big the hole is on the flower side? also is there something that keeps light from leaking in/out? thanks
The hole in the back is a 2" diameter. After you insert the plastic insert, it's still 2" in diameter on the inside, but shrinks to about 1/2" on the outside of the box.

Trust me, there is not much light leaking at all.

Perpetual Harvest?

I see u had a nice harvest. I also see clones. Is this a perpetual harvest grow?
Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom