First Time Grower - Could Use Help Along The Way

Re: first time grower could use help along the way

so just making sure it saying sulphites its still ok because of the brand i do in deed have crosby blackstrap molasses just dont wanna kill my plants is all

so i have solved the burnt tip problem by adding some epsom salt to my water and within 2 days things have cleared up nicely dont seem to be having anymore weird leave growth i doubled the nutrients only bc i was only giving them half of the reccomended amount and forgot completly( did half bc the friend who gave me them suggested to until they got into veg). any ways heres some new pictures and my friends mother plant that he gave me i decided to bud it and already have some little hairs growingnot a good enough camera to pick them up.
2011-12-21_15_11_10.jpg

2011-12-21_15_03_22.jpg

2011-12-21_15_03_04.jpg

2011-12-21_15_02_53.jpg

2011-12-21_15_02_29.jpg

2011-12-21_15_10_18.jpg

^is the one with the bud
2011-12-21_15_01_43.jpg

2011-12-21_15_01_26.jpg

miwa i was looking at ur lastest post and u have a whole bunch of cfls in ur tent
would u reccomened me doing so considering the size of my tent urs seems to be way brighter than mine and we basically have the same set up

miwa i was looking at ur lastest post and u have a whole bunch of cfls in ur tent
would u reccomened me doing so considering the size of my tent urs seems to be way brighter than mine and we basically have the same set up

The cfls in my closet will not be in use until the flowering cycle..right now i'm burning 2 400 w MHs...the cfls are 40 W ...2700k..i started my grow with a 105W 6500k...a 85W 6500k...and a bunch of 23W 5000k...i needed more lumens so i went to MHs...i will start using the 2700k bulbs with the MHs x-mas eve...thats when i go on 12/12..you can never have too many lights...as long as your temp stays under control...then again i've known good grows with 6 daylight cfls...it depends on your finances...

The cfls in my closet will not be in use until the flowering cycle..right now i'm burning 2 400 w MHs...the cfls are 40 W ...2700k..i started my grow with a 105W 6500k...a 85W 6500k...and a bunch of 23W 5000k...i needed more lumens so i went to MHs...i will start using the 2700k bulbs with the MHs x-mas eve...thats when i go on 12/12..you can never have too many lights...as long as your temp stays under control...then again i've known good grows with 6 daylight cfls...it depends on your finances...

cool i could afford a few cfls for the veg but another MH would fit in my tent it would be way to intense for my setup do u think the 400W MH will be good enough for the 6 plants i have was thinking of just staying with for and giving 2 to a friend

cool i could afford a few cfls for the veg but another MH would fit in my tent it would be way to intense for my setup do u think the 400W MH will be good enough for the 6 plants i have was thinking of just staying with for and giving 2 to a friend

My spot is 3x8...i got 6 plants...in pots 4 and 6 gal..

anyone know why after first nught 12/12 just woke up and the nodes went really lime green just tghem all the leaves stayed the same
2011-12-22_08_33_19.jpg

2011-12-22_08_33_10.jpg

thanks alot miwa!!
woke up this mourning and thought i may have a bit of a problem on my hands

so a friend saw my set up and said it looked awsome, but im gonna end up fucking up because i dont have 1 really powerfull fan and dont have a thermostat but a thermometer and im using 2 small table 4 inch fans 1 as exahust and one as intake and 1 isocilating fan inside, but my temps stay right where there supposed to its a very controled envirmoent so tempature spikes while im not there are not going to happen. so could someone explain the difference between thermostat and thermometer and if i should worry about spending the 150 on a good fan when the 4 i Already had and cost me nothing work great

any suggestions would help thanks alot

so a friend saw my set up and said it looked awsome, but im gonna end up fucking up because i dont have 1 really powerfull fan and dont have a thermostat but a thermometer and im using 2 small table 4 inch fans 1 as exahust and one as intake and 1 isocilating fan inside, but my temps stay right where there supposed to its a very controled envirmoent so tempature spikes while im not there are not going to happen. so could someone explain the difference between thermostat and thermometer and if i should worry about spending the 150 on a good fan when the 4 i Already had and cost me nothing work great

any suggestions would help thanks alot

You don't need a thermostat...that is a control device...like the one in your car...controlling water flow...you want a thermometer...it tells the temp...as far as the fans...i just got 1...save that 150 for some oder control...

could anyone see if these are males or females thefirst set of pistols came through i guess last night

2011-12-25_11_43_061.jpg
2011-12-25_11_42_551.jpg

i got a camera apperantly for christmas will get it later it will take way better pics then my phone

Back
Top Bottom