First Time Grower - Dinafem Blue Widow

Day 64/Day 16 Flowering, I didn't notice any change from the other day. Hard to tell if the flower development has progressed. So today what I did was some defol, I cut fan leaves off that were covering up or coming close to flowers to allow more light to reach them and to increase the airflow around them.

It is going lovely Whitty! Congratulations. Just give her some time and check the room less often (I know how hard it can be).

I'm always amazed at the thickness of seedlings' leaves and stems on soil. They always seem more "meaty" and more "tender" when compared to hydro systems like mine.

Day 65/Day 17 Flowering, so I'm going to try and stay out of my tent, other than feeding her and watering. Today I continued with the defol some more fan leaves. I also fed her this afternoon. Half gal with molasses. The molasses is for the soil, really trying to improve the microbial activity throughout the flowering phase.
image26228.jpg
image26229.jpg
image26230.jpg

It is going lovely Whitty! Congratulations. Just give her some time and check the room less often (I know how hard it can be).

I'm always amazed at the thickness of seedlings' leaves and stems on soil. They always seem more "meaty" and more "tender" when compared to hydro systems like mine.

Thank you very much. Yes it's getting quite hard to not go in and see if something has changed. At the moment this is a very slow progress, and I don't have the greatest patience.

Day 66/Day 18 Flowering, didn't do too much to her, removed some more fan leaves that where encroaching on flower sites. I think the defol is pretty much done and she's free to grow as she sees fit from this point on. As far as the plant, I did knot ice there there is a lot more frosting up of the leaves near the pistils. The leaves closest to the tops of the flower development are pretty much covered.

Day 67, Day 68/ Day 19, Day 20 Flowering, not much has really happen the last couple of days as far as flower development The only thing I have noticed is more and more leaves are getting frosty. There hasn't been any change in the size of the flower sites. I really hope I haven't done anything wrong at this junction of the grow to stunt the growth of the flowers. I find it very hard to believe that the flowers are going to be finished growing in the next 35 days. At the moment it doesn't look like I'm harvesting right before I have to leave on vacation, unless there is a massive explosion of growth over the next 35 days.

Day 69/ Day 21 Flowering, so I decided to LST two branches so that they would get improved airflow and light penetration. I also defoled quite a few fan leaves off of her. Hopefully I didn't take too many and put her into shock. Few her, her nutes today as well. We'll see how she reacts to them. Using Cha Ching to improve flower development.

Bro, seems like you have been doing defoliation every other day now, I am no way near a defol expert, but it seems to me that you might stress the girl, especially being flowering time. same goes for the lst, if it is not really life threatening, I would think that it is best to leave her be, let her do her thing.
Just my two cents, I hope it is received with love, It was given with it:)

:circle-of-love:

That's what I'm worried about is I've messed with her too much. I had to move a branch that was bing covered up by a slightly taller branch as it wasn't getting adequate light to it. But I completely get where you're coming from. So much so that I decided last night that I wasn't going to mess with her for the remainder of the Flowering period. We'll see if what I've done has stunted the development of the flowers.

Back
Top Bottom