First Time Grower: New Growth Yellowing Margins and Tips

:laugh: No problem. Have you got nutrients at hand? If so, what have you got.

0625_alga-grow-natural-_plagron_.jpg

2500x2500_1_liter_kalong_bloom.jpg

2500x2500_1_liter_kalong_grow.jpg

eng_pl_Biobizz-CAL-MAG-250ml-4379_1.jpg

adv-budcandy.jpg

lol... it looks like you have time with those girls.. There not taking over tent or anything. Frankly They don't look that bad. Just saying.. Maybe over thinking it all.
Im kinda perfectionist :( and i suffer from OCD thats why i might be overthinkin it but something is clearly not right so i wann get to the bottom of it for my future endevaours! :)

Nice selection. I would give them a little taste of it.
What I always do, is grow one extra plant that I can experiment on. I try my new Feeds on that one first and wait a couple of days to see what the reactions are and if everything is ok, I will use the same stuff on my main plants . Its sort of sacrificial. Can you not see how one plant reacts to the nutes first before feeding them all. The more I read into it, they do need fed

Nice selection. I would give them a little taste of it.
What I always do, is grow one extra plant that I can experiment on. I try my new Feeds on that one first and wait a couple of days to see what the reactions are and if everything is ok, I will use the same stuff on my main plants . Its sort of sacrificial. Can you not see how one plant reacts to the nutes first before feeding them all. The more I read into it, they do need fed
Tnx ill give em a taste of food when soil drys i got Plagron Alge Grow as a gift in grow shop guy was saying he uses it and that is good and it seem to have higher values then Guanokalong so ill try givin it

Tnx ill give em a taste of food when soil drys i got Plagron Alge Grow as a gift in grow shop guy was saying he uses it and that is good and it seem to have higher values then Guanokalong so ill try givin it
Remember to write everything down. It helps in the future. I've never had to deal with deficiencies before, Ive been pretty lucky. I start them off in a potting compost designed for young seedlings and I feed them the green water off my steemed vegetables and I liquidise left over veg and strain
the bits out and that's all they get for 6 weeks and they only drink shop bought mineral water.. But I often throw in stuff like tuna and beens into the blender as well :laugh: But I buy organic bloom nutes as the veggies don't pack enough punch to get them all the way to the end. I need to learn how to make proper organic meals for the plants like the nutty professor does on here. Check his Antics out. He's got it all dialled in. But I always feed my spare plant first to see what happens just incase..

Nope. Never seen that before. It looks like surface damage in the photo. The skin looks like it's been scraped off. Sorry mate. I ain't much help. :laugh:The other guys will pop by shortly. Have you fed the other plants yet

Nope. Never seen that before. It looks like surface damage in the photo. The skin looks like it's been scraped off. Sorry mate. I ain't much help. :laugh:The other guys will pop by shortly. Have you fed the other plants yet
Yo havent feed em since they are really green when the lights are off .
Growth hasnt stagnated and i havent seen yellowing become worse so far.
My Suspicion about the blotches that is either wind damage or damage for leaves gettin moist and light burning it!
I Realized i might have been overwaterin aswell and that might have contributed to overall issue .
Will Post Updates.

Back
Top Bottom