First Time Grower

Babies this lovely morning
20200803_073500.jpg

Hello yall welcome to my journal. I started doing this almost a month ago have ahd alot of help here. Im growing Jack Herer Amnesia Bruce Banger White Widow. All seeds are feminized and straight from Seedsman, Shout out to Seedsman all seeds germinated and sprouted perfect i had a rocky start had received a little false information but thanks to budsbuddy and 420 magazine I was able to get back on track . Enjoy my journey Next will be auto flowers but finishing these first.
Also FYI I'm using FoxFarm Ocean Forrest soil I'm growing in a 4×4 tent using a Marshydro TS1000 I also have flora grow nutes and am using bottled water im spoiling my babies as much as I can

Ok so just to explain watering a little bit best method water until run off but water slowly so it does not just pour through looking like run off (pour a bit smoke some weed have a drink idk then pour more) now that you have fully saturated the soil pick it up and remember that weight. now every day pick up the pot even just half an inch and don't water again until you can pick up that pot and think wow this is light. This is to help the roots

Edit and if possible get a way to catch some that water lol cleaning your tent floor on the daily must be a chore

Ok so just to explain watering a little bit best method water until run off but water slowly so it does not just pour through looking like run off (pour a bit smoke some weed have a drink idk then pour more) now that you have fully saturated the soil pick it up and remember that weight. now every day pick up the pot even just half an inch and don't water again until you can pick up that pot and think wow this is light. This is to help the roots

Edit and if possible get a way to catch some that water lol cleaning your tent floor on the daily must be a chore
Awesome I will water like that. And cleaning tent i don't mind i have ocd n anxiety so it helps lol.

Back
Top Bottom