First Time Growing Autoflower NL

ladyisis36

420 Member
So today they are 55 and 49 days old Northern lights auto from seedsman they are in FFOF/FFHF 5g fab pots and using FF trio nutrients they are in flowering coming on 3 wks. Any advise and criticism is welcomed.

IMG_20231001_210235.jpg

IMG_20231001_210245.jpg

IMG_20231001_210259.jpg

IMG_20231001_210308.jpg

IMG_20231001_210330.jpg

IMG_20231001_210319.jpg

They are canoeing a bit and I thought could be heat stress if the light is particularly strong.
So yeah give it a few?
But it could also be a too cold reaction or.. or.. so
Ty and I will take your advise and give it a few,. I did notice my temperature gauge was at 69F and I know that is to cold. So I'll give them a night and I'll move my light closer tomorrow when her 6 hrs of dark is up👍

If the plant area is too cold, you might want to pull that tube down even more so you first pull the warmth of the lamp and air on top over your plants before it gets out of the room.

If the plant area is too cold, you might want to pull that tube down even more so you first pull the warmth of the lamp and air on top over your plants before it gets out of the room.
I definitely am putting it to the test ty for your advice,I was getting a little nervous 🫦

It kinda looks like it still has some reach so yeah try to get air out at the lowest point.
It's also something I just picked up, I knew it was done but I wondered why as it gets in the way of surface area, especially for me If I had to pipe down to the floor... but it's apparently advantageous for LED growers to use the warmth of their light, instead of just venting excess heat from a HPS.

Back
Top Bottom