First Timer, Any Suggestions?

:goodjob:Sonzor looking nice i like the fogger set up things surely going to get busy with that one, production line LOL, keep it green bro:ganjamon:

I don't think it will be too bad, but what do I know. Have the fun is the process, so I am looking forward to the good, bad and the ugly. Thanks for stopping by and your comments...

The Great outdoors, Your doing a fine job Sonzor..

Best of luck on your grow..

Thanks for the comment and stopping by..

hi mate ...your a funny guy u always make me smile.... your new set up is great and love the way you play with your toys keep up keepin up mate nice and refreashing change to see someone out there havin fun growin and not stressed all the time like so many others well done mate if i new how to gain rep points or i had em id award all mine to you for.......inventing skills aloan good luck.....be lucky.......weedtastic :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Ok its time for a beginner question. Can someone please take a look and confirm that these still need a little time. I have been researching this and have found some pictures but I still am not sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated.. I am not in any hurry or anything. I just don't want to over due it...

temp_full_Moon_2548_-_Version_3.jpg

temp_full_Moon_2548.jpg

temp_full_Moon_2534.jpg

Those look like they're just at the begining of your "Harvest Window" 10-20% amber ...

If you pick in 1 day or so.. it will be a cerebral headier high...

If you pick when 1/2 of those trics are amber, you're where most suggest to pick..

If you wait a little longer..like 2 weeks.. it will be more of a body or narcotic type..

This all depends on your strain..

Since you have less experience with this subject,
Maybe harvest some tomorrow, some a few days later, and some when 65% or more trics are amber....so you gain valuable knowlege as to when you like to pick.

Be careful not to let it go too ripe.. The THC will break down :ganjamon:

Those look like they're just at the begining of your "Harvest Window" 10-20% amber ...

If you pick in 1 day or so.. it will be a cerebral headier high...

If you pick when 1/2 of those trics are amber, you're where most suggest to pick..

If you wait a little longer..like 2 weeks.. it will be more of a body or narcotic type..

This all depends on your strain..

Since you have less experience with this subject,
Maybe harvest some tomorrow, some a few days later, and some when 65% or more trics are amber....so you gain valuable knowlege as to when you like to pick.

Be careful not to let it go too ripe.. The THC will break down :ganjamon:

JustAddWateR thanks so much for the information. I don't know if I am blind or what but I just can not see the amber. Maybe in a week or so. Thanks again. I will try to rep you but most of the time it says I can't...

The first pic the trics look clear with some cloudy, 2nd pic shows cloudy and some amber hues on a few, and the third pic looks like they're mostly cloudy..

but thats from here :p

one rule I try to follow on a strain i'm new to..."Wait another 2 weeks".. Sativas have fooled me before :ganjamon:

Thanks again. I did pick a bud to take some closer pics. So I will try that one out after it dries and cures. Thanks for the advise I just did not want to be wrong and wait too long too harvest. Thanks to your advise I will wait a couple weeks and take another look in a week to see if I can see some amber.. Thanks again... Much appreciated....

Yeah, you want to start flushing now with just straight water. I've heard people do just 4-5 days flush and the end result still tastes chemmy. 8-9 days is good. The fan leaves will start dying but that is natural. After 8-9 days you should be at 50% amber. Harvest and screen the trim and make some hash. ;)

where did you get the seeds to start growing these plants?

Seeds are from Nirvana and Worlwide Mirijuana Seeds. Thanks for taking a look..

sonzor those are some mighty fine tric's shots.:ganjamon:
If it was me I'd wait 2 weeks before harvesting that should give some very balanced smoke. Id start flushing soon.;)

Pan4

Thanks for taking a look and the advise pan4gold49, A started flushing with fresh water last week. I hope that was not to early. The plant is getting really dark almost a brown. I have only fed this plant with compost/worm casting tea and bat guano. Is it still that important to flush? I will plan to harvest in a couple weeks but will take another look in a week or so. Thanks again...

Yeah, you want to start flushing now with just straight water. I've heard people do just 4-5 days flush and the end result still tastes chemmy. 8-9 days is good. The fan leaves will start dying but that is natural. After 8-9 days you should be at 50% amber. Harvest and screen the trim and make some hash. ;)

CharlieMopps thanks for stopping in and you advise it is much appreciated. I started flushing last weak, not sure it is that important since I have only used worm/castings and compost tea with bat guano. But maybe I am mistaken. Since I have started the whole plant has gotten really dark brown with some black spots on the leaves. I hope thats not too bad of a sign. Anyway, the plant smell is out of this world. Can't wait to smell it after its dry and cured.

Back
Top Bottom