First Timer, Any Suggestions?

looking great Sonzor gonna have some really nice meds very soon :passitleft:

resinator, thanks for taking a look and your comments are always greatly appreciated...

hi mate give us some pics of your black spots on leaves as far as i know they are supposed to turn yellow not wot you discribe lets see the pics im sure between us all we can identify wots going on.....be lucky.....weedtastic

weedtastic thanks for stopping in and your comments. Below is a picture of the black spots on the leaves. Its not a great one but its all I could get for now. Take a look and tell me what you think.

Black Spots on Leaves...
black_spots.jpg

Week 14 Update. Plants still are going ok, The Full Moon is just about done and will be removed from the ground in the next couple of days. The Papaya 2 is really growing fast. I am expecting great things from this one. The temps have been over 100 deg. the past couple of days so I hope it does not harm the plant too much. I water them twice a day in the morning and night so I hope it helps with the heat. Take a look, all your advise and comment are much appreciated as always..

Bubble Gum 14 weeks_1
bubble_14wks_1.jpg

Bubble Gum 14 weeks_2
bubble_14wks_2.jpg

Bubble Gum 14 weeks_3
bubble_14wks_3.jpg

Bubble Gum 14 weeks_4
bubble_14wks_4.jpg

Full Moon 14 weeks_1
fullmoon_14wks_1.jpg

Full Moon 14 weeks_2
fullmoon_14wks_2.jpg

Full Moon 14 weeks_3
fullmoon_14wks_3.jpg

Full Moon 14 weeks_4
fullmoon_14wks_4.jpg

Full Moon 14 weeks_5
fullmoon_14wks_5.jpg

Full Moon 14 weeks_6
fullmoon_14wks_6.jpg

Papya1 14 weeks_1
papaya1_14wks_1.jpg

Papya1 14 weeks_2
papaya1_14wks_2.jpg

Papya1 14 weeks_3
papaya1_14wks_3.jpg

Papya1 14 weeks_4
papaya1_14wks_4.jpg

Strawberry Cough 14 weeks_1
strawberry_14wks_1.jpg

Strawberry Cough 14 weeks_2
strawberry_14wks_2.jpg

Strawberry Cough 14 weeks_3
strawberry_14wks_3.jpg

Strawberry Cough 14 weeks_4
strawberry_14wks_4.jpg

Super Lemon Haze 14 weeks_1
lemon_14wks_1.jpg

Papaya2 3 weeks_1
papaya2_14wks_1.jpg

Thanks again for taking a look and all your feedback....

I think them plants outside look great.what happened to the durban.

The Durbans turned out to be boys. I have 2 more starting out to see if I can get some girls.. Thanks for stopping in and you comments.

Two King Colas! on the Papaya, Man are you lucky. I hope those black spots arn't mold, that would suck! Hope its just some sort of ending change. Good luck with the rest of the girls Sonzor.
Papay/Jungle Wreck and "living dead"

siscokid thanks for stopping in and you comments. I hope its not mold either. I have checked the buds and have not seen any sign of mold. And its been so hot and dry I am pretty sure it not mold. But I am new and could be wrong. Lets hope I am not. As for the Papaya I was very worried about her from the start. She has been some sort of mutant. I have not done any topping or pruning she just grew that way. But all my worries where for not since she has turned into such a fine young lady. Thanks again...

Looks like that full moon is ready to go !
+reps

Thanks for stopping in HazeSeeker, Yes I think, I am going to pull in tomorrow. I have been keeping a close eye on it. Don't want to let it go too long or too early. I check out the trics today and I am pretty close to 50 50.
I think Tomorrow will be good. Thanks again...

I want some of that Full Moon someday.
all thats left is the Dry & Cure . Nice work.

Yep just pulled and manicured this morning. As this was my first time I probably butchered it a bit. But holy cow thats a lot of work. A cant imagine having to do that with 5, 10 even 20 plants. it would take a week. I was also amazed how much bud comes off of one little plant. I am going to have to do some donations to the poor, what am I talking about a lot of donations.. Thanks for stopping in and you comments that are much appreciated..

^ It is a lot of work. ;-) I find having a few beers along the harvesting process helps out immensely. Of course, I usually harvest in the evening.

Was a little bit early for beer. Can't believe I am saying that. I must be getting old. But I will try that for sure. Maybe a little music would help also. Thanks for stopping in and your comments.

:goodjob::laugh::biglaugh:hi mate ...done some readin can t find fuck all on them black spots but all ive looked at is much earlier into grow and to be honest mate your there ...winning line....end ovva yea grow....ive enjoyed this journey.....be lucky ..............weedtastic............

Thanks for the help. Its not over yet. Dry and Cure first time so anything could go wrong. Also there are 5 more plants that will not finish at the same time. Hopefully the the bubble gum in the next couple of weeks then the papaya a week or two after that and the strawberry cough should finish around the same time as the papaya maybe a week later or so. And then there is the outdoor super lemon haze that won't even flower for another month, month and a half and the papaya2 maybe around the same time. So for me the journey is long from over. Still have more babies to rock to sleep and feed until they get big, smelly and strong. Thanks again.

every time looks much more impresive,every update is cool!
Nice job, plants looks wonderfull!
GL!

Thanks cigo, your comments and stopping in are greatly appreciated...

So how is the smell after cutting all that bud up :p

More than I bargained for.. Its amazing how penetrating it is. It seeps through every crack and travels an amazing distance. Not that I am complaining or anything I love the smell. I do have to control it as much as possible. Cant have it seeping out all over the neighborhood.

Back
Top Bottom