First Timer, Any Suggestions?

man Sonzor your girls look like sweet ass plants alright, BIG harvest's only around the corner, +reps for a great blooming grow

Thanks resinator. I think a little or maybe I should say alot too big. After pulling the Full Moon I think I under estimated how much I would get from each plant. I know I am probably in the minority here but for me there is such a thing as too much... I only can smoke so much. Not sure what I am going to do with it all. I am new so maybe it won't be as much as I thinks its going to be once it dries. Although judging from how much I got from the full moon and the Strawberry cough is 5ft about twice as big at the full moon and the Super Lemon Skunk is around 6 ft and still growing up and out and both the Papaya and the Bubble Gum are getting fatter by the day. I think I am going to have a lot more than I bargained for. Thanks again for your comments and stopping in..

sonzor you will update photos of buds?:D i want to see all that happy stuff!:D
You are making hash from leafs?cuz there will be leafs enough i think for 5 g. is minimum.
At my first grow i just first cutted my buds,then sugar leafs,and then single leafs...
Buds was smoked,sugar leafs was smoked,and from single leafs i made a little bit of hash...my first threes was not so leaf'ely[they was strechy enough] and i gained only 0,4 g. of hash, but i smoked and it was working.

sonzor you will update photos of buds?:D i want to see all that happy stuff!:D
You are making hash from leafs?cuz there will be leafs enough i think for 5 g. is minimum.
At my first grow i just first cutted my buds,then sugar leafs,and then single leafs...
Buds was smoked,sugar leafs was smoked,and from single leafs i made a little bit of hash...my first threes was not so leaf'ely[they was strechy enough] and i gained only 0,4 g. of hash, but i smoked and it was working.

Cigo, Yes I will post bud pics pretty soon. I do not think I will make hash. I really have no need for it. But we will see. I did save all the leaves and I had a few buds that had little nats stuck on them like fly paper, so they are also in a bag with the leave. Not sure what I will do with this yet. Maybe I will make some hash not sure... Thanks for stopping in and you comments.

Very Nice plants.:ganjamon:
I hope you got a good harvest from the one plant.:yummy:
:goodjob:
+ rep If I can for the great job.:Rasta:

Pan4

Thanks pan4gold49, Yes almost too good. New so I am not sure how they will dry and cure. Maybe its not as big as it look. Thanks for stopping in and your comments...

This post is for Poke Smot, UntamedFox, and anyone else who needs a cheap solution for oder control. I cant take credit for it. It was in this month DIY in Skunk mag. I re-did it the best I could. Sorry about the pics I was it a hurry. So hopefully it makes sense. If not fill free to ask questions and I will answer them the best I can.

need_list.jpg

Make sure that you get two different size pencil Holders

step_16.jpg

step_22.jpg

step_31.jpg

step_41.jpg

step_51.jpg

carbon_filter_2.jpg

carbon_filter_1.jpg

I used mine for the first time in my closet where I am drying my buds, It did not eliminate the smell but it sure did a darn good job. Just a slight hint of buds in the air. Which I enjoy anyway.. Thanks for the comments and stopping in...

For sure... it has to be air tight to work at 100% , my eng. is basic ...hehe, if you learn croatian I could tell you much more.
Im expert for micro grows ...
This was my learning filter -special thx to my man Stoner.
8082dsc04640jm0.jpg

edit: Just noticed your signature...Me LIKE ;)

wow, thats my filter on steroids. Might have to work up to that someday.. Great Job...

:goodjob: nice carbon filters handy made too by the looks of them, nice find and release, and the grow is lookin sweet too keep it green :ganjamon:

Thanks resinator for stopping in and the comments..

holy crap sonzor, i thought urs was that big at first, haha. but then i looked back at the instructions. that looks like a great size and sounds like it should work!

Holy shit, your plants are gorgeous.
Do you have the pedigee info for the Full Moon, Papaya, and the Strawberry Cough?
i'm curious about the sativa/indica balances. Sorry to ask you to post them again if you already have, i wasn't able to find it and i've been looking. But then again i am a little high so i might have missed it, hehe.

Holy shit, your plants are gorgeous.
Do you have the pedigee info for the Full Moon, Papaya, and the Strawberry Cough?
i'm curious about the sativa/indica balances. Sorry to ask you to post them again if you already have, i wasn't able to find it and i've been looking. But then again i am a little high so i might have missed it, hehe.

Thanks for stopping in. Below is specs on what you asked for...

Strawberry Cough - approx. 75% Sativa, 25% Indica
Description
A very productive plant of high value as a medicinal herb. Bred for its euphoric, anti-anxiety high, this mostly sativa (approx. 75% Sativa 25% Indica) produces a comfortable and enjoyable, yet powerful, experience. The plants have long branches, making this beauty a great plant for "sea of green" gardens. It's a very consistent Purple variety. The quality is in the experience, not so much in the yield, which is average.

Full Moon - 100% Sativa
Description:
We came across this beauty on one of our many research trips to Southeast Asia, to be precise, at the Full Moon party held monthly on the Thai dream island of Koh Phangan. Full Moon is everything you would want Thai weed to be like. This totally tropical Sativa packs a trippy, almost spooky, visual high. Under high wattage bulbs, its popcorn buds become somewhat tight and heavy.Full Moon has a sweet scent and an unmistakably Thai spicy flavour.

Papaya - Indica Dominant
Desctiption:papaya is a fast growing, disease resistant, and usually early maturing strain. This heavy, greasy indica stays short and dense, making it very suitable for Sea of Green gardens. Papaya has an exotic tropical aroma that's also reminiscent of whiskey pipe tobacco. The buzz from our Papaya is relaxing, lethargic, and almost narcotic.

Ok here is an update on my fogger experiment. This is not a hands off, let them grow, fogger, There has been so many things you have to keep on top of. Mostly the temp of the res. The fogger heats up that water to over 100 degrees. I was using ice in the grow box, but no joke it melt in a half hour. The fogger really gets hot. So I made a cooler for the res. It pumps water from the res. though a cooler filled with Ice. It has help a lot but you still have to keep on top of it. I posted some pictures below. Also it is around 90 + degrees in the grow closet in the day and it get down to around 80 to 85 at night. I think this thing will work much better in the winter. The plants are still alive and the roots are growing like crazy so maybe it will all work out. We will see. Anyway for those who are interested here are a few pics..

Durban Poison From Seed
dp_2wks.jpg

Durban Poison From Seed roots
dp_roots_2wks_1_2587.jpg

Super Lemon Haze Clones & Roots
fogger_clones_2wks_1_2588.jpg

fogger_clones_2wks_1_2589.jpg

fogger_clones_2wks_1_2590.jpg

fogger_clones_2wks_1_2591.jpg