First Timer, Any Suggestions?

wow those look amazing I hope my babies look that good when they're done do you live near the equator so they had strait 12/12 sun

What gorgeous plants! You are gonna have your hands on some good smoke when they are done. ;-)

Thanks for the comments and stopping in..

wow those look amazing I hope my babies look that good when they're done do you live near the equator so they had strait 12/12 sun

No, I started them inside around april. When I put them outside they started to flower. Not sure why maybe since I had them on 24 light schedule inside and when I put them outside they got around 10 hours of dark and 14 hours light they thought they should flower. Mystery to me. Thanks for the comments and stopping in...

wierd I had my bubblegum in a shady spot and it went in flower quick I harvested it once it was ready and revegged cause it was chronic smoke

wierd I had my bubblegum in a shady spot and it went in flower quick I harvested it once it was ready and revegged cause it was chronic smoke

how do you reveg a plant. And how long does it take to get going again..

you harvest the buds not the stems and it takes close to a month under 24/7 lighting

no problem can't wait to see that SLH in bud cause it has lemon skunk genes

plants are looking yummy Sonzor gotta love that papaya ...mmmmmmmmm...
and about the re-veg i think you need a high nitro/iron formula too, so i read somewhere good luck man keep it green

Thanks resinator, I hope its as good as it smells. I also hope they hang in there threw all this heat for the next week or so, so they can finish.. Thanks for stopping in and your comments are always appreciated...

it's called weed for a reason I've only lost one to bad weather before and it was extreme winds and hail

Not too worried losing the plant. I just wonder how the heat is going to affect the flowers...

Lets hope for my sake you correct. A week or so and we will see. Thanks for the comments, much appreciated...

Half the fun is the process. I think since this grow is totally organic it would be a sin to use gas powered anything on it. I will just have to sample some of my meds to help with the cramps in my hands. Thanks for the comments and stopping in. Much appreciated...

Back
Top Bottom