First Timer, Any Suggestions?

yeps! I love to try different tactics..

Like right now.. I pulled the screen off of my HP because, it looks cool the way it's sitting and I wanted to see how it would finish...

for no other reason than curiosity :p

Wont know if you never try. Thats why we get the smoke we have today. From the pioneers which did things just to see what would happen. Great job.

Sonzor bro, your a pro already, great looking plants!!!!

:nicethread::rollit::goodjob::peace:

Musik \\\vVv///

Thanks for compliment. Far from a pro, Maybe someday, learning something new every day on this site. Don't know what I would have done without it. Once again, thanks for taking a look and the kind words..

Sonzor!

I'm so sorry that it's taken me so long to stop in and check on you. It looks as though all is well. Pretty plants indeed!

I always look forward to your feedback in my journal. I value it.

+rep for you if I can!

No worries we cant keep up on all the journals. Thanks for the comments and stopping in...

That plants are SO FULL BUDDING! :D i cant believe my eyes this is amazing!

Thanks cigo, the finish line is near. Thanks for stopping in again and thanks for the comments they are always appreciated..

Just checking in too see how things are going; man, those outdoor plants are beautiful.

Are you still using the fogger for anything? Mine is sitting on my workbench till I get inspired.

Just checking in too see how things are going; man, those outdoor plants are beautiful.

Are you still using the fogger for anything? Mine is sitting on my workbench till I get inspired.

Not the fogger is on hold. I need a cooler that will cool that water, The home made one I am using melts the ice in no time flat. Im researching as we speak and it looks like the cooler will cost me are $300 or so. Since this is not a money making thing for me I have to decide if it worth it or not. There is a lot of other things I could spend $300 on at the moment. So, we will see. As for now the fogger will collect some dust..

^^^^ Yeah, I know what you mean, I still have more than I need from the last grow.

The fogger did seem to help the roots develop early on - maybe it's just luck, but I've been amazed by the growth this go round.

I'm thinking of doing the Tsoul refrigerator thing... I have an old fridge that might work. However, to do it properly would be $300 at least if you went with an aquarium chiller + pump. Not sure if it's worth it, at least with other, basic things to improve in my situation, and it looks like the same for you.

Plus, with your outdoor situation, no real need besides rooting cuttings or something.

I'm glad I'm not the only one crazy enough to try though!

Yes, the fogger really seemed to do a great job on the roots, they grew like crazy, and it also worked really good on the seeds I put in there. But once the roots really started to grow I noticed the heat really became a problem. I was getting temps in the 100 plus range. Im sure I will get the cooler, I just have to have one of those days when I am researching something on the internet and get that wild hair and press the purchase button. Anyway the plants seem to be doing just fine without it. The new root growth slowed just a bit but the existing roots seem healthy and happy without it. Its still something I really want to try so it will happen, just not sure when. Good luck and thanks for the comments and stopping in.

M8 we could use some pic update ... your plants + your photo skills ....:woohoo:

Soory ... sativa blast in my head ...hehe:roorrip:

Only can find the time to update the photos once a week, Most of the time on Sunday or monday, So tomorrow or the next day I will have some photos, Thanks for stopping in and the interest..

Week 17 and nothing much too report, I am sure the pictures are starting to look pretty much the same. Sorry if its getting a little boring but here we go. Also sorry the pics are a little blurry. I was in a hurry and it was really windy. I will put up some better quality pictures next time.

Bubble Gum 17 weeks and will be harvested in the next couple of days.
bubble_17wks_1.jpg

bubble_17wks_2.jpg

bubble_17wks_3.jpg

bubble_17wks_4.jpg

bubble_17wks_5.jpg

Super Lemon Haze Week 17 the only one not to have started flowering, its a little over 5 ft. High and about 3 ft around and still growing. Cant wait for this thing to start flowering.
lemon_17wks_1.jpg

Papaya 1 17 weeks and will be harvested also in the next couple of days. It smells just wonderful and the buds have thickened up nicely in the last weak or so. Thought the 100 + heat would have slowed these down but they seem to be doing just fine.
papaya_17wks_1.jpg

papaya_17wks_2.jpg

papaya_17wks_3.jpg

papaya_17wks_4.jpg

papaya_17wks_5.jpg

papaya_17wks_6.jpg

Papaya 2 7 weeks, This is a clone of the papaya 1 and is growing like mad. It was topped once at around 3 weeks. It has started to flower so my hopes for a monster will have to wait.
papaya2_7wks_1.jpg

Strawberry Cough 17 weeks, This plant has been just a trooper. The buds are all a least 3 inches long and getting very thick. Cant wait too see how these buds finish. I'm thinking within the next week or so. Just a guess, I keep checking the tricomes a couple amber ones, but a little ways to go.
straw_17wks_1.jpg

straw_17wks_2.jpg

straw_17wks_3.jpg

Thats all for now, Got a little work to do and will update with some pics after harvest. Thanks for taking a look and as always you comments and advise is much appreciated.

dammmmmmmn if those ladies are strait to flowering I can't wait to see how big mine get happy harvesting

Hello again Sonzor I admire your enigmatic grow. You were worried they flowered early. Every outdoor grower in the northern hemisphere should admire your July harvest. I've never grown anything in dirt or with anything organic. I tried, they died. I persue pumping solutions, and hope to resolve some issues soon. Your organic sun buds have got to taste fantastic, and I want to hear about it. I could enjoy a bit of your 'herbal air freshener', the swamp stinks.

Back
Top Bottom