First Timer - Blue Mystic Auto Nirvana - MH/HPS - Soil

1429850400175.jpg

View image in gallery

Hey can u give me an idea at this stage a round about time to water is 5 days too long in 3 gal pots that are 3/4 full

Your plants look good man, they seem to have recovered from the Neem Oil problem!

Here's what I would do, when your ladies start to get a little droopy (their stems, not just the ends of the leaves) lift up the pot and see how heavy it is, then give t a good watering. Then you'll be able to easily tell if your plants need water just by lifting the pot!

Hope that helps my friend! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ok when I water should I just let a lil water come out the bottom or a decent amount come out also dose 5 days seem long at this stage and can I lst the side colas that are getting taller then the main one

I think normally its a mini flush once a week 20% run off. For me it's don't have any kind of set scheduled watering time. I have to variable factors for my outdoor terrace one day it might be wind the next it might be humid. I feed in 25cl of my nutes right now its just 1ml topmax/ liter of water. And once a week I water til i get 15% run off. Just to get any minor build up of salts out of the water

Looking great lieninlarry7 good job! I find that to keep the plants able to breathe oxygen, and to eliminate fungus gnats, it's best to water a small amount every 2-3 days, pretty much never having any run off. I've had great results this way. Read an article that said when you water too much and the plant takes days to dry out, we are missing vital growing time while the plant waits to regain adequate supple of oxygen (which is hard when over watered). Plus, then you get to water them more often! lol win win. Fertilize every other time seems to work. For those plants, I would give about 24 oz. of water every 2-3 days, and only feed again when you can poke your finger 1 inch into the soil and it is dry. They are weeds, they like it dryer than most. Go get em :thumb:
Ok when I water should I just let a lil water come out the bottom or a decent amount come out also dose 5 days seem long at this stage and can I lst the side colas that are getting taller then the main one

Please help thought thet were under watered pits were light they feel roit bound there autos some have flowered nicely some not at all are they over watered please help
1430166702097.jpg
1430166666337.jpg
1430166639248.jpg
1430166702097.jpg
1430166573532.jpg

How old are these and some autos just take a bit longer to flower even if they're from the same mother plant one could take a few days longer up to a fé weeks longer mine I'm doing right now just about to hit 4 weeks and she started to show over the weekend.

Yeah man there are lots of factors with autos i say give it another week and she doesn't start showing switch it to a 12/12. do you have a close picture of the plant your talking about?

Yea I will post one tom morning I just waisted 150$ on bigger room and it doesn't fit but pleasease ck bak tom I will get close ups

Back
Top Bottom