First Timer - N Ireland - Total Organic - Indoor HPS / Outdoor Sunlight

Hydrogen Peroxide can be used against mould, however, I'd advise strong research first as I have previously killed a plant with it. I was attacking some furry mould at the time.

Hydrogen Peroxide can be used against mould, however, I'd advise strong research first as I have previously killed a plant with it. I was attacking some furry mould at the time.

I got some Bud Rot Stop but realised it too late as you should start spraying it from early on. It's only a couple of bits and they will dry very quickly in wih that dehumidifier. I will check up on the Hydrogen Peroxide though.

No mould issues in the tent which is great.

As far as my understanding goes, those can be plucked off, however, you'd want to be careful not to burst them or spread the pollen about. If you plan to do this I'd recommend tweezers, strict hygiene and the patience of a saint

As far as my understanding goes, those can be plucked off, however, you'd want to be careful not to burst them or spread the pollen about. If you plan to do this I'd recommend tweezers, strict hygiene and the patience of a saint

mate i think my life would be a lot more easy just to dump and start the female silver haze, keep some clones and mother a clone, hermies break my heart and i just like plain sailing now , lucky i took a couple of cuts of my cheese , flowering cuts . , think they are starting to root , i used baby milk as rooting powder lol

Yes, the baby milk bandwagon appears to be gathering pace. I've got a full tin downstairs with an expiry date well into next year so i think i'll give it a whirl when i start cloning, which will not be on this grow.

Feels awful to see a plant get tossed; bring it down to Belfast and drop it off at mine lol

ok , 2 silver haze cracked

update photos suspected hermie

what do you think guys
P1050894.JPG
P1050895.JPG
P1050897.JPG
P1050899.JPG
P1050900.JPG

Back
Top Bottom