First Timer - N Ireland - Total Organic - Indoor HPS / Outdoor Sunlight

EXACTLY i cant understand rushing the last couple of weeks , if your gona wait to the end your gona benefit the rewards , no point growing it if you cant wait

Heres the cow and gate ladie lol, this is only her second feed from the start , shes trying her hardest to flower even though shes being veged , shes doing well though and i think she will be a good plant once she veg again proper , :high-five:

P1050620.JPG
P1050621.JPG
P1050622.JPG
P1050623.JPG
P1050624.JPG

i call it learning curves , learning by mistakes , if you had of seen me last year lmao !!!! i was right numpty , hadnt a clue, this grow even though ive had a little bit of bad luck at the end im still really proud of what ive done , my biggest plant i only fed twice so ive learned less is more also , i made my own veg nutes and they worked a treat , cant really complain .

thanks JS , i think i could beat the odds here , i am going to do a flush out this thursday , then add molases and let them starve after that , im hoping the molasses will sweeten the buds if they are a little too soon . its not over to the fat ladies sings my friend lol its just my two cheese in there i have to worry about they are just showing pistols over the last few days , how would i know if the are going to bud or be seedy ?

thanks

Back
Top Bottom