First Timer - N Ireland - Total Organic - Indoor HPS / Outdoor Sunlight

well today after the storms i have made my mind up to keep my plants indoors to the end , i had them out today sprayed them with bug spray as it lasts for up to 5 weeks ( time to finish ) i added another 150w hps to my 600w dual spectrum for lower buds , i aslo added a dehumidifier to keep the air dryerer and to make sure theres no mould , this is it i hope the next 5 to 6 weeks are kind with no issues . :reading420magazine:

heres a quick way to say ££££££££££$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

clone oxy pot made easy

bought the little net pots on ebay , forget how much had them from last year
Bought the tub from the pound shop for guess >>>>>>>>>>>>> thats right for £1.oo lol:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

ok i got the tub put two holes in the side for my air lines
i then found an iron ring that was the perfect size for me to drop in the pots without them falling through
i heated the ring up on the gas stove , burnt through 3 holes for each pot
will add my pump and air stones and im waiting on clay pebbles to come in the post , simple but will work as good as any :thumb:

P1050566.JPG
P1050567.JPG
P1050567.JPG
P1050568.JPG
P1050569.JPG
P1050570.JPG
P1050571.JPG
P1050573.JPG

here we are on week 3 , wow that was quick

Girls doing well , had to move my flowering re veg one into veg room as ive been picking the odd ball sack of it , dont want it wrecking my others its being very naughty lol .

i think these plants finish after 6 weeks so lets hope i am half way through the flowering stage :high-five:

P1050576.JPG
P1050577.JPG
P1050578.JPG
P1050579.JPG

and this is the naughty one

P1050580.JPG

Welldone paddy grow looks amazing love your baby milk idea :) your girls seem happy. I've been busy sorting a few things but ordering my heavyweight autos from herbies on Monday. Il be starting my journal when seed pops up. Till then I'm subbed on this :) once again :welldone: paddy :)

sorry farmer i missed you message , its doing super , no problems what so ever, ill post a picture for you, plenty of rain today my friend , has not stopped so its luck i moved them in on time , i might have to move them again due to damp shed , i have another place thats bone dry >
Hope your keeping well

latest update , my ladies have been moved to a nice dry room now , humidity was far to high in the 12/12 room , this is were they will be to harvest , the room is yellow and i think it helps with the light on them, i think it gives a nice glow rather than in your face bright , , they are getting plenty ,

so far i am pretty proud of my progress after a nightmare year last year lol... only one plant was a bit naughty and played up on me , maybe it was a poor seed ?
i have noticed the buds starting to stack a little so its all good so far

And here they are

P1050590.JPG
P1050591.JPG
P1050592.JPG
P1050593.JPG

Back
Top Bottom