First Timer - N Ireland - Total Organic - Indoor HPS / Outdoor Sunlight

they will enjoy that , i let mine sit in the rain for a while also , they looked beautiful lol

minerals in the milk formula

sodium
potassium
chloride
calcium
phosphorus
magnesium
iron
zinc
copper
manganese
fluoride
selenium
Iodine

The plant will be getting me up every 4 hours !!!!! :morenutes::morenutes::rofl::rofl::rofl:

feck sakes if i had of known i would have sorted you . they wouldnt have been much good to your any ways they were outdoor plants , they get massive , i pollinated an auto for the craic , should have seeds in about 4 weeks ill send you some , they were pollinated by a regular plant , God knows how they will turn out lol

Cheers Paddy, Im spending a fortune running up and down to Belfast buying seeds!! Hope the baby milk works!! lol BTW Paddy I know your a big fan of poundland, they are doing coco hydro nutes for a quid each!
54113.JPG

well here my plants today , the sick one seems to enjoy the baby milk feed with no issues , i had marked the leaves that were poorly with a red X and im happy to say theres been no more spreading to other leaves is baby formula the next best thing to calmag LOL ( you never knock it to you try it ) !!!!!:thumb: you can just see the sick girl right at the back , i need to get her a dummy now but then she has one ME :rofl:

P1050538.JPG
P1050539.JPG
P1050540.JPG
P1050541.JPG

Back
Top Bottom