First Timer - N Ireland - Total Organic - Indoor HPS / Outdoor Sunlight

this is mummy plant miss seedy :thumb: you can pick some out of the litter hehee :high-five:

P1050512.JPG
P1050506.JPG
P1050505.JPG

Also i threw this together from stuff laying about the house , try a wee bit of DWC lol put a cut of cheese in this and im just going to leave it outside to do what it wants :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

P1050515.JPG
P1050516.JPG
P1050517.JPG
P1050517.JPG
P1050521.JPG

Excellent !! some day ill get the hang of every thing lol:goodjob:

I had to repot this plant i looked under her as shes the same as the rest in same soil got same food ect but her pot was a lot smaller , i seen roots at the bottom , shes been put into a large potato grow bag , hopefully she will be ok after her ordeal

P1050534.JPG

she in the sun , and im just going to do some seaweed for her for stress as its been recommended , them bags are 3 for a quid in the pound shop , very handy lol

Funny enough I've used them before for potatoes lol. Never thought about cannabis in them though.

I'm going into the garden now to make up a mix for my soil plants.

Speak later dude. Enjoy the sun.

Hi! I was very interested to read you use comfrey as part of your nutes program. Great idea! Comfrey is one amazing plant and is useful for many many things and although I've been an organic gardener for years I've never considered it for use on other plants. Have you tried it on anything else and if so, what were your results? I'm very curious. I have some in my garden that I may have to just try out! Thanks for the great info!

Due to having so much going on , running before i can walk i ended up given away most of my clones , i am having issues with one of my plants , big problems . I need to get to the bottom of this asap .

P1050535.JPG
P1050536.JPG
P1050537.JPG
P1050528.JPG

The bottom picture was the really bad leaf yesterday , thats how bad it got so quick

Back
Top Bottom