First Timer - N Ireland - Total Organic - Indoor HPS / Outdoor Sunlight

those clones ate tiny the 2 cheese ones but hopefully you get a turn out of them , ive nothing about from getting rid of most of my plants, couple of clones and the couple in flower couple of days late mate lol.... good luck any ways with them hope they work out , stick clear plastic bottles over the other two and put wee holes in it , mist the bottles twice a day or when needed :high-five:

I am going to try the maddest thing ever < i have one clone , she was a flowering clone > i am going to feed her nothing but baby milk formula and pee < because there no nitrogen in the formula > but ill drink loads and loads of coffee >> Ive lost the plot altogether :rofl::rofl::):):rofl::rofl::party::ganjamon::Rasta::lot-o-toke:

well here goes nothing , dont be fooled by the pot its actually a very very large pot

In the second picture that is a real merc you can see how quick this formula works :bravo:

P1050547.JPG
P1050548.JPG

omg paddy hahahahahaha I go away for a weekend and all this happens, potato grow bags, baby formula, clandestine meetings, mercs under weed trees the size of oaks!!! There's no mistaking the mad Irish :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :) and sure doing something for the craic is the best reason to do anything!!

The only thing that would concern me about the milk powder is it causing mold, I don't know if it would, but if left to it's own devices in a baby bottle for a few days... let's just say I've seen and smelt the results eeewwwww!!! But if it's done the job, that's brilliant, I would never have thought of that! Really good idea to mark the bad leaves too.

MedFarmer I have to say this has to be the most beautiful post I have ever read ..

I love that shot from above. It looks like stars in a night of green.

That picture is just stunning paddy!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom