TommyGunnz Tries Green Crack & Pineapple Express

RS is 63 days today (9 weeks).
She got 1ml bio-grow, 1.25ml AHH:2 with 1.25l of water, pH 6.0
Just checked on her a few mins ago and guess what. It's a girl! :)

My phone broke this morning so I can't get any pics tonight unfortunately but i'm going to try get some up as soon as I can.. I guess I can say this is the official start of the flowering phase for both these ladies, i'm excited for the future lol...

The PE got 0.5ml bio-grow, 1ml AHH:2 with 1l of water, pH 5.9
Can't wait to start seeing some flowers on these girls!

Got some pics with the laptop so everyone can see whats going on here.. The RS is definitely a girl lots more pistils on her today they're too small to get a pic with the computer though.

The PE has got a lot bigger overnight, I just tied down some of the fan leaves today to allow more light at the lower leaves to try and get the most bud from her.. not going to do much training with this plant over it being an auto this is probably the only LST it will get for the entire rest of the grow.

Chow for now!

Morning mr.T how are ya doing this fine morning, I've been suitably going crazy doing some seed hunting as I have some exciting things I'm going to be trying/learning with a mentor ..

Did anyone answer you about your leaf probs and the yellowing as I went back to pg9-11 for a read and never saw anything, please shout as there's tons of folk who'll gladly help just ask mr.T and I'm sure we'll get someone here pronto-ish as everyone I know on here is bed time story time bout now....

Morning mr.T how are ya doing this fine morning, I've been suitably going crazy doing some seed hunting as I have some exciting things I'm going to be trying/learning with a mentor ..

Did anyone answer you about your leaf probs and the yellowing as I went back to pg9-11 for a read and never saw anything, please shout as there's tons of folk who'll gladly help just ask mr.T and I'm sure we'll get someone here pronto-ish as everyone I know on here is bed time story time bout now....
Hi Smeegol, I can't complain things are going smoothly on my side, best of luck on your journey ahead and of course i'll be following you to see what you get up too!

Never got anything about the yellow spotting, still stuck on leaf septoria but it doesn't look like anything I need to be worried about. Of course yellow spotting is never good but she's been growing crazy last few days and looks healthy to me.. looks like shes just growing out of it like the RS did.. still curious about it though and I would love to find an answer because something must of caused it to happen.

Day 42 for the PE (Week 1 - Flowering)
Changed feeds today to 0.5ml bio-grow, 1.25ml AHH:2 with 1.25l of water (pH today was 5.9)
She has lots of new growth the last few days.. I haven't been able to feed her the last couple of days with the rain but it seems to be holding off today. Temps are getting a bit low though 17°C today, hopefully it will get a bit warmer during the week.

It's day 69 for the RS, I changed feeds to 1ml bio-grow, 1.5ml AHH:2 with 1.5l of water (pH today was 6.0)
Got a phone with a working camera so I got a pic of the pistils on her today too.

Both of them enjoying the sun..

ahoy mr.T those girls are looking really lush and pistils means it's sexy time... That pale yellow color is new happy healthy growth which means you doing it by the book mr.T.... Top o the morning to you..
Whats up Smeegol, always look forward to seeing a post in here from you! I cant even described how happy I am that the RS has shown pistils.. I was worried it would be a male or hermie after using so much of my nutrients on it and not even that but this is 100% the best grow I've had since my terrible first try so I really wanted to see this one bud.. and also I got a nice bit of training done with it which I never tried before so I learned something new again! Very happy camper I have to say lol.. I'll try get some pictures of my previous grows, I wont say they were bad because they thought me lessons that got me to where I am today. Not forgetting all the best advice and knowledge from everyone here on 420 too, thank you all! :D

Day 70 for RS (Week 1 of flower)
Not a great day out there today temps are between 16-18°C. We had a bit of rain earlier on too before I got to water so I can't feed her or the PE today unless they dry out before the day ends. Mostly clouds over me and no proper sunlight. But even still she's able for it, i'm pretty sure this is a sativa strain looking at her now.

The PE looks sad today she's not liking the weather as much as the RS is but she's coping with it.. I hope we get our heatwave back soon lol.. Day 8 of flower for her today.

good evening to you mr.T looking really good all round my friend no lies.. And your training is showing divadends which is awsome, and you can never get enough learning I find sometimes I actually find myself search for something interesting/relevant to cannabis not that I always know what it is but you find gems of knowledge by accident some times....haha.

RS is sexy sativa...haha......

So mr.T I was thinking if you and I were standing there right now in front of your ladies admiring them and enjoying a bowl or 3 of " Smeegols " finest cause I've always wanted to come down to your neck of the woods and you asked me what would I do bout the rain when it does come i'd tell ya " shade netting 20-40% " and make a roll down cover from the lower pipe in front of our knees to the top of the pipe wall enclosure opposite us at head height. So if you think it's going to rain pull that shade netting cover over it will still get ample sunlight and protect from overwatering from the rain.....haha

But I'm not there so don't know if you could do it or not but I'd leave you with some of " smeegols " finest......:popcorn::high-five:

Hi Smeegol, I can't complain things are going smoothly on my side, best of luck on your journey ahead and of course i'll be following you to see what you get up too!

Never got anything about the yellow spotting, still stuck on leaf septoria but it doesn't look like anything I need to be worried about. Of course yellow spotting is never good but she's been growing crazy last few days and looks healthy to me.. looks like shes just growing out of it like the RS did.. still curious about it though and I would love to find an answer because something must of caused it to happen.

evening mr.T so remember the other day I asked you bout the yellowing, look up chlorosis and see if that might have been the cause of the yellowing you were seeing....??

That shade netting could definitely be a possibility S, just have to get my hands on some... I was doing something like that but the cover I was using was blocking light which I didn't want so I just left the rain at it.. I wonder if the net off a trampoline would work the same? I have some of that lying around I could try and do something with it.
If you wait a little bit longer to come admire the girls maybe we could smoke a little tester from them too lol..

I was reading about chlorosis just now, it could very well be the cause. The pH is fine though and there is no nutrient deficiencies that are obvious.. but the poor drainage relates to me. Not necessarily poor drainage but the rain has caused the medium to stay wet for longer periods of time and also the compacted roots.. the RS has some roots showing at the bottom of the 10l pot but it is the biggest pot I can get my hands on for now and I don't want to go transplanting her now either since she is in the flowering phase. But even if this is what it was, it was a very light touch of it and they are both showing healthy growth now!.. And you may be right because when it was sunny it cleared up, probably because the medium could dry itself out quicker.

It's been another week already.. oh how time is flying by! But I love it because i'm closer to harvesting the girls.

Week 2 of flower today for the PE, she's looking good. It got a bit wet this morning so I don't think i'll be feeding today but she got a good watering yesterday so she'll be OK.. I'll be changing feeds again this week for her, she will now be getting 0.5ml bio-grow, 1.5ml AHH:2 and 1.5l of water.

Then we have the beautiful RS sativa, she is currently on day 13 of flower.. i'm going to be entering her into the plant of the month contest pretty soon i'd say, i'm really happy with her but she has been the best plant i've grown too so maybe i'm just a little excited with her haha.. changing her feeds this week too she'll be getting 0.5ml bio-grow, 1.75ml AHH:2 with 1.5l of water.

Week 2 of flower for RS.
She's still a bit wet from yesterdays feed so i'm not going to do anything with her today.. gonna go ahead and give the PE 0.5ml bio-grow, 1.5ml AHH:2 and 1.5l of water.

Thanks Smeegol, it gets a bit wet out there overnight, but I have the RS tucked away in darkness then so it doesn't have any affect on her anyway.. its the PE that sits outside all night long.. the days are getting better, we have bits of sun here and there but its staying dry and its warm so that's the main thing i'll be looking out for.. The PE doesn't look bothered about any bit of rain we do get and the leaves take most of it so the medium stays dry for feeding.. kind of like a canopy in itself lol..

Thanks bilbo, our hot sunny days are expected to be back here by next week so i'm really hoping they do! Bummer about those chirpers just got to keep an eye on them and hope they don't go near your crops..
Oh they have been. Munched em like a dirty kebab after one to many oranjeboums. Put out a mollases trap though (just a cup of mollasses and water lol) and since then they've left my girls well alone cos they got something tastier... and then they drown and die lol

Ive just popped a pineapple express auto bean aswell!. I could wet my pants im so excited lol

Back
Top Bottom