TommyGunnz Tries Green Crack & Pineapple Express

Completely forgot to upload pics yesterday my bad.. here she is 8 weeks completed out of 9. Starting flush tomorrow and i'll be taking her down on Sunday. Removed all fan leaves from her today and gave her 4ml AHH:2.

Hello all, we're coming close to an end.. Random Shit is finally done and I ended up with a small 3.8gram total harvest, but this is my first time to ever get anything from any of my plants so i'm still happy lol, The PE is scheduled to come down on Sunday but i'd say she's pretty much done now so I might give her one last water and cut her down later today, i'll get a few pics of her later.. heres some of the RS and i'll have a small bit of a smoke report up on that too later.

So the Pineapple Express has been cut down guys.. have to say I am really happy with her harvest! Looks like the cola on this plant is about the same as the total harvest from the RS lol..

Got some pics for everyone.. i'll do the smoke report on the RS either tonight or tomorrow, going to get some weights on the PE when its dry and then a report on that too.

RANDOM SHIT - REPORT

Harvest
So I had an early harvest, the RS came down 3 weeks before her scheduled time. I ended up not being able to flush my medium for more than 3 days too because of the bud rot. She still got 7 weeks of flower complete but it was still way too early in my own opinion. I finished up with small, slim airy flowers but they were very sticky and had lots of crystals on them. I had no problems with trimming I trimmed all fan leaves before drying and then I trimmed the rest of the leaves before I started curing.

Drying
I dried the buds for a total of 10 days. I thought that was long enough as the buds were dry and the stems were starting to snap instead of bend. As I said, after drying I cut what remanding leaves where there before I cured the bud and the weight was just under 4.5 grams after that. I could have left it dry for the 2 weeks but it was still ready to be cured. I used a fan to assist with drying and I think it dried alright it wasn't too quick or anything like that. Also when I took the weight before curing I removed any major stems too.

Curing
I cured for 14 days (2 weeks). I felt that was long enough to start smoking her. When I took the weight after curing I had 3.8 grams but I had smoked a tester from it while it was curing too. I cured it in an airtight glass jar, opening it for 20 minutes everyday to leave fresh air in. It cured really well had a nice strong coffee smell for the first 9 or 10 days but she started to get a little hint of a lemony smell towards the last few days. I also pushed some of the buds together with my fingers because the airy buds looked awful.. I don't like to do that I think they should be left to do there own thing but I just said 'f*ck it' this one time lol.

Smoke
Now lets finally get down to it, what was it really like..
The final smoke was all small little nugs that looked real sugary. They had a real nice color to them and overall looked well. It grinded really good too, it wasn't still too fresh it had dried well so it grinded almost like sand.. I guess that really depends on the smoker how they like it to grind up but that is how I like mine so I was happy. It didn't have much of a smell until it was ground, then it was a really powerful citrusy smell again you could get that lemon smell. The smoke was really smooth, it was so smooth in fact that you almost didn't know you were smoking it lol.. Not really much of a taste from it but I think this was all down to the fact that she had to come down early, I did get that feeling in the back of my throat though I can't describe it but I know you'll all get what I mean lol.. when you smoking on that good shit. Moving on then to the effects from it, it was definitely a sativa dominant plant. There was a really light head high off it with an overall uplifting and energetic feeling but it was really, really light for me and I didn't think it was that good unfortunately!

On the overall grow if I was to do it again, I would give a longer veg phase so that I could do more training in veg rather than in flower. I would use bigger pots, give more feeds as in higher doses and more frequently. Going back to the clones I would have like to have taken some, but not from a plant in flower, and again talking about the nutrients I would use all of the same brand rather than the biobizz and advanced hydroponics together. I would also use more as in micro and cal-mag etc. I would use airier pots for better drainage, more plants at every one time 2 was '2 little' lol.. I would also have more of a selection of strains and other things like that.
On the up side though for this grow I had no trouble really from seed to harvest except for the bud rot which was partly if not all my own fault. I gained a lot of experience and this is definitely one of my best grows since starting. Met a lot more great people on here that i'd like to now take the time to give a shout out too! You guys are the ones who got me here. I won't start saying the names individually because i'd be here all day and I don't want to forget anyone. This random strain responded well to all the feeds and training she underwent, she took the training like an absolute champ if i'm being honest, overall she was healthy throughout the entire grow no problems with pests etc. We got a good enough summer for once so I picked the right time it looks like lol..
I'm looking forward to the future growing and I have bigger plans ahead that will hopefully come together in good time when I can sort the funds out for it!

RANDOM SHIT - REPORT

Harvest
So I had an early harvest, the RS came down 3 weeks before her scheduled time. I ended up not being able to flush my medium for more than 3 days too because of the bud rot. She still got 7 weeks of flower complete but it was still way too early in my own opinion. I finished up with small, slim airy flowers but they were very sticky and had lots of crystals on them. I had no problems with trimming I trimmed all fan leaves before drying and then I trimmed the rest of the leaves before I started curing.

Drying
I dried the buds for a total of 10 days. I thought that was long enough as the buds were dry and the stems were starting to snap instead of bend. As I said, after drying I cut what remanding leaves where there before I cured the bud and the weight was just under 4.5 grams after that. I could have left it dry for the 2 weeks but it was still ready to be cured. I used a fan to assist with drying and I think it dried alright it wasn't too quick or anything like that. Also when I took the weight before curing I removed any major stems too.

Curing
I cured for 14 days (2 weeks). I felt that was long enough to start smoking her. When I took the weight after curing I had 3.8 grams but I had smoked a tester from it while it was curing too. I cured it in an airtight glass jar, opening it for 20 minutes everyday to leave fresh air in. It cured really well had a nice strong coffee smell for the first 9 or 10 days but she started to get a little hint of a lemony smell towards the last few days. I also pushed some of the buds together with my fingers because the airy buds looked awful.. I don't like to do that I think they should be left to do there own thing but I just said 'f*ck it' this one time lol.

Smoke
Now lets finally get down to it, what was it really like..
The final smoke was all small little nugs that looked real sugary. They had a real nice color to them and overall looked well. It grinded really good too, it wasn't still too fresh it had dried well so it grinded almost like sand.. I guess that really depends on the smoker how they like it to grind up but that is how I like mine so I was happy. It didn't have much of a smell until it was ground, then it was a really powerful citrusy smell again you could get that lemon smell. The smoke was really smooth, it was so smooth in fact that you almost didn't know you were smoking it lol.. Not really much of a taste from it but I think this was all down to the fact that she had to come down early, I did get that feeling in the back of my throat though I can't describe it but I know you'll all get what I mean lol.. when you smoking on that good shit. Moving on then to the effects from it, it was definitely a sativa dominant plant. There was a really light head high off it with an overall uplifting and energetic feeling but it was really, really light for me and I didn't think it was that good unfortunately!

On the overall grow if I was to do it again, I would give a longer veg phase so that I could do more training in veg rather than in flower. I would use bigger pots, give more feeds as in higher doses and more frequently. Going back to the clones I would have like to have taken some, but not from a plant in flower, and again talking about the nutrients I would use all of the same brand rather than the biobizz and advanced hydroponics together. I would also use more as in micro and cal-mag etc. I would use airier pots for better drainage, more plants at every one time 2 was '2 little' lol.. I would also have more of a selection of strains and other things like that.
On the up side though for this grow I had no trouble really from seed to harvest except for the bud rot which was partly if not all my own fault. I gained a lot of experience and this is definitely one of my best grows since starting. Met a lot more great people on here that i'd like to now take the time to give a shout out too! You guys are the ones who got me here. I won't start saying the names individually because i'd be here all day and I don't want to forget anyone. This random strain responded well to all the feeds and training she underwent, she took the training like an absolute champ if i'm being honest, overall she was healthy throughout the entire grow no problems with pests etc. We got a good enough summer for once so I picked the right time it looks like lol..
I'm looking forward to the future growing and I have bigger plans ahead that will hopefully come together in good time when I can sort the funds out for it!

mr.Tommy brother now don't you go disappearing you hear me, cause no educational whatyamacallit should stop you from growing...

No A+ or A++ no excuses the " grow " is strong in you.........spoken like a stoner.....haha

Now that's what you call a cracking grow report, from seed to harvest, bud rot, nature you made it....haha

And just when I got my autos going at least I can call on ya for trouble shooting......lol

Thanks Smeegol and you wont have to worry about me disappearing, i'll always be around watching all you folks and gaining more experience through all of your grows. I'm going to go ahead and order some more seeds in the next couple of weeks.. before my loyalty points run out with seedsman lol.. probably wont be growing my own for another while yet though.

Ah well at least now I know what i'm doing! :yummy:

Thanks Smeegol and you wont have to worry about me disappearing, i'll always be around watching all you folks and gaining more experience through all of your grows. I'm going to go ahead and order some more seeds in the next couple of weeks.. before my loyalty points run out with seedsman lol.. probably wont be growing my own for another while yet though.

Ah well at least now I know what i'm doing! :yummy:

I can't wait for " TGT2 ".......lol

Keep us in the loop on the new seeds and I'm sure Preston and I will think up some merry plots for you try....haha

Having a cracking week brother and happy Uni-days smoke and be merry.......

Not sure what i'm going to try next or how many to try next lol, but I have plenty of time to think it over and i'm sure i'm going to come across some strains on here that i'm going to want to try out too. What I can tell you though is that there is definitely going to be some Northern Lights somewhere.. one of my all time favorites!

Looking forward to hearing some of Preston and your ideas, with the help of you next harvest could be a big one (fingers crossed) :laugh:

I'm always smoking and keeping merry lol.. cracking week to you too my friend and everybody else! Life as a student isn't as bad as it seems just wish my dealer would do some student deals lol...

I’m always late to the show! Dang! I’ll be there for the next one though!
Not to worry Magoo, I always miss out on stuff too.. and there's still a smoke report to come on the Pineapple Express so it's not over just yet, going to be taking the buds from the stems later today or tomorrow and then she'll be going into the jar for 2 weeks or more to be cured :)

I weighed what I had before drying and there was 12.3 grams.. weighed it again yesterday and there was only 5.8 grams just goes to show how much you can lose weight-wise in the drying process. It's obviously going to be lighter without stems and i'm sure i'll lose more during the curing process so it's going to be another small harvest I think.. again though it's still a harvest and I think the weather had a huge part to play in this as it got really wet and cold towards the last few weeks outside... You really do sow what you reap and I think I could've done a lot more myself to get a better harvest from her.. better luck next time!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom