TommyGunnz Tries Green Crack & Pineapple Express

Weekly update:

Pineapple Express is on week 4 of flower!

Changing feeds this week to 1ml biogrow, 2.5ml AHH:2

Random Shit is on week 6 of flower!

Changing feeds to just 3ml AHH:2 this week.

Weekly update:

That Pineapple Express is "shinin' like a diamond in a goat's ass". Could see her bright ass from space.

Beautiful!
:bravo:

Yeah.. should be a lot darker though, it lost its dark leathery looking leaves after the few days without feed.. new growth is way darker green. I'll try to get a pic of the difference tomorrow cause its too dark right now... what I will get is a pic of the RS before she goes to bed at 11:30 i'll go grab her now!

Weekly update:

great work, beautiful plants!

Wondering if I should just harvest this lady early? Better to have some bud than no bud.. There is very little bud actually on this plant so I don't want to have to loose any more.. No point cutting the rotted parts because where I am keeping it at night is where it's getting moldy but I have no other dark areas for her to go for now.. She is currently on her 6 week of flower out of a total of 9.. would it be too early or could I make do with a harvest now?

I know the best option would be to try treat it and let it finish for the next 3 weeks but I just wont be able to put enough time to her. I'm going to leave her another few days and see what happens but if it starts spreading I think i'm going to do an early harvest on her.

Not that big a deal to me at the moment as this was my experiment plant.. I don't mind having an early harvest on her as i'm hoping to have better grows in the future once I get my new tents and lights up and going!

Let me know what you think I should do or what would you do in this situation.

With the mold threat, if there's any spread, I'd just take her down early. It won't be peak potency, but it'll probably have a nice very upper high & a nice taste (if you get all the mold cut out).

That beats the heck out of losing the entire plant to mold.

I had a really bad autumn, when I had to cut several plants down early...because the mold & mildew were horrible that year & I wasn't winning the battle, even staying on top of the plants. I was bummed at the time...

But the smoke was pretty damn good! So it didn't turn out badly, at all.

With the mold threat, if there's any spread, I'd just take her down early. It won't be peak potency, but it'll probably have a nice very upper high & a nice taste (if you get all the mold cut out).

That beats the heck out of losing the entire plant to mold.

I had a really bad autumn, when I had to cut several plants down early...because the mold & mildew were horrible that year & I wasn't winning the battle, even staying on top of the plants. I was bummed at the time...

But the smoke was pretty damn good! So it didn't turn out badly, at all.
I've started flushing as of yesterday.. i'm going to try get her to hold out a couple more days so I can flush it a small bit better but i'll be taking her down pretty soon. Probably Sunday or Monday.

Hopefully I'll have better luck next time. Still going to be the best harvest I've got so far since I started growing and i'm still happy with her because I got some training done that I've never tried before so overall I really enjoyed working with the RS.

Howdy mr.T sorry to hear about the bud rot it's nasty. Harvested a OG Kush early beginning of the year due to budrot.... The RS is looking good though but rather harvest and get some bud rather than no bud..

The PE is a cracker though like Prestonninemil said a diamond in the goats proverbial A-hole.....
I'm still waiting on my fast budts order due to our postal service going through another mid life crisis....haha

top of the evening mr.T....

Man your postal service needs to get its act together lol.. wish I could order them for you and send them via a drone lol probably be quicker.. maybe some day we'll get them to travel that far!

Speaking of the RS, I have now taken off all fan leaves.. it's just the bud and sugar leaves left on her.. took off the rotted parts of the bud too. Probably going to leave her today and just give her a nice bit of plain water.. i'm going to drown her with it to be honest just to get a fast flush! Thinking of cutting her down tomorrow because i'm loosing more and more bud to the mold every morning I take her out.

I'll get some pics for everybody in a bit!

Its all down to the PE now. I can see more mold starting to form on the RS so looks like I have another bit of cutting to do today. Definitely a wise choice i'd say taking her down tomorrow, i've just giving her 3l of plain water and i'm going to do that twice more today and probably once before harvesting her tomorrow.

On the other hand thanks to the PE being an auto and not having to sit in the damp at night she's doing pretty well. Grabbed a few pics while I was outside.

Early morning for me today! Harvested the Random Shit, I now have her trimmed and hanging to dry.. very small harvest but a harvest at the end of the day!

Focusing on the PE she just got 1ml biogrow, 2.5ml AHH:2 with 1.5l water (pH 6.1)
She's going to be on week 5 of flower tomorrow and i'll be changing up the feeds to 0.5ml biogrow and 3ml AHH:2

You can start to see in the pics what I was talking about with new growth being a lot darker and healthier looking.

Pineapple Express. Thought it was only on week 6 of flower tomorrow but after looking back over the journal I've found that she's actually going to be on Week 8. Good thing I checked or I could've ended up harvesting her late.. she was on week 1 of flower on 23rd of July.

She's looking good.. she could've done a lot better though. She got a bad start, I missed a couple feeds and the weather wasn't too great towards the end either, as in these last few weeks. I'm going to continue feeding her this week and i'm going to start flushing next week when she will be on week 9 which is supposed to be her last week. I've read that 1 week flush is enough in coco, would I be right?

Feeds for this week will be 0.5ml biogrow, 3.5ml AHH:2 and probably on Thursday i'll change that again to just 4ml AHH:2

Here are some pics of her now!

So RS met her end, I hope she smokes well my.T...... PC is looking well nice...
Ya man, RIP Ms. RS... it doesn't look bad at all for a plant that had mold and had to be cut early.. she is drying up really well shes probably ready to be cured but i'm going to give her another bit.. probably going to start curing her on Wednesday, she will be drying 10 days then. Can't wait to smoke her and see what shes like i'm going to give her 2 weeks of curing before I smoke anything from it though.

Bummer about the bud rot. At least you got something out of it.

My watched threads is not updating. Lost you for a bit. Will try to fix that. I want to see you take down your PE.

Pineapple Express is coming down in 9 days, i'm going to start flushing this Monday. I apologize to everyone in advance for my late replies I just went back to college and I can't find the time for myself lately.. i've been snooping around keeping an eye on everyone's journals still though, you might not see me but I am there lol

I now only have the weekends to myself.. I'm going to be feeding the PE in a little bit so i'l get some pics while i'm out there. I think it's going to be another small harvest but I still cant wait to chop this girl! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom