1st Indoor Grow - CFL - Masterkush & MobyDick

hello my :420: brothers!

I am happy to update you , after smoking one :peace:

My girls are now 21 days old, they are looking good , all topped (master kush still not completely recovered but the moby's have became beautiful)

I am officially putting them to flower to see what they got for me!

Vegetation Day 21
Flowering day 0

Will update soon guys :thanks:

Subbed. Welcome to the community. Lots of great folks here and some quality CFL journals both complete and in progress. I suggest you read up on a few. That said, looking good. I will second..er or sixth the notion that you need more lights but don't go spending a ton of cash, not necessary. Get you some of those splitters that go from 1 to 2 like you have the picture of. Don't waste money on "grow" cfl's...just research your spectrums and go buy a 10 - pack from the depot. After you've read all the journals you can stand, feel free to stop by my current CFL journal and see what's happening! All for $106 and some elbow grease.

Good luck TG!

Trig

hola :420:

Little update from thegift :cheer:

VEGETATION of 3 weeks(20/4)
FLOWERING WEEK 1(12/12)

My 4 CFL's arrived the other day finally and i plugged them all in! Right now im running 4 plants under 300w CFL! I wish i could have 100w more but my growbox is so small and the temperature is already rised a lot with just adding those 4 new lamps!

However plants are 5 days into FLOWERING and they are looking amazing! I only have still some problems with one of my Master Kush , but i will let her do the job and not stress her!

All of them have been Topped with an amazing density increase! Giving this fact , after switching to 12/12 for the last days they have not grown taller but only wider and thicker wich is amazing!

I have some photos for you guys but will just upload them later!
:peace:

Good to hear man! Can't wait to see your ladies!

There you go bro :volcano-smiley:

Photos are from the day i posted the message! but couldn't access 420 anymore!

Can't wait to get them to finish guys because now at the university we had to change our place ! We're moving to another apartament that costs less and its also bigger and closer to a park (i love nature , trees , plain city make me anxious, in a hurry like)!

Flowering time is 55-65 days for them so i can't wait to finish it up , im so excited! :Namaste:

Next year i will probably have an apartament rent on my own , probably a bit far from the city so i can grow easily under hps or leds and don't have to cover up smell and stuff!

This is a little moby born after the others (planned to give her away soon,has nothing to do with the grow) but looks cute
=>
Weet_7.jpg

This is a air view =>
Weet.jpg

And then some randoms , when i cleaned the grow room!
=>
Weet_6.jpg
Weet_5.jpg
Weet3.jpg
Weet2.jpg
Weet_4.jpg

Thank you bro ;) ! its all going great so far ! i will post new photos 21 days into flowering!

Anyway its been 15 days so far and im not seeing the sex already... or im not looking good enough...don't know what to say... have grown substantially during this period tough

Hey there fellas and brothers :420:

Last week i have been busy and couldn't update the journal!

Things are looking great so far , i haven't used any supplement in the vegetative stage and i was in doubt if use something now in flower!

Im really down with money so i don't have the funds to buy some costly..i was thinking about the started pack biobizz wich has bio bloom and top max in it !
Let me know what do you guys think , hope i will get the most out of it

Flowering Day 28

20150214_133710.jpg
20150214_133704.jpg
20150214_133653.jpg
20150214_133632.jpg
20150214_133604.jpg
20150214_133554.jpg
20150214_133547.jpg
20150214_133525.jpg

Guys also i forgot to mention yesterday!

I have 4 to 5 more weeks to think about it but i want some opinions on this!

Regards the curing , what would be the wisest way to do it?!

Keep in mind that im gonna smoke half of these asap and half of it would get stored for i think about 3-4 months! how i an manage to do it!? dry it well , and then vaccum seal it?!

Thanks a lot guys

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Oooh boy it took me a shitload of time to find this thread again ! and lot of time has passed :420::420:

So far guys i have succesfully finished this grow project ,but was too busy with school and work and forgot to update it !

Unfortunately my phone with all the photos "died" and just managed to get a few photos i had sent to some friends , and could find them in the inbox!

Total weight dry i was pretty happy with the results eventough the numbers are poor

Moby Dick 28,5g
Master kush 21,2g

i will upload some photos later , and i also want you guys to know that finished school , got to work , im paid great and hmmm invested in some cool stuff! :))

New growbox , 400w hps , carbon filter and all the goodies! some amnesia, some royal haze and a blue kush already sprouted! will start a new journey SOON!

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Back
Top Bottom