TommyGunnz Tries Green Crack & Pineapple Express

Ĺove the profile pic btw. This is my boy major. Bull mastiff. He looks mean but hes a soppy shite... unless he needs to be otherwise lol which is just perfect.
20180808_133851.jpg

Ĺove the profile pic btw. This is my boy major. Bull mastiff. He looks mean but hes a soppy shite... unless he needs to be otherwise lol which is just perfect.
20180808_133851.jpg
He's nice B, My red one is gone now I just have the white one.. she's the pet so she'll never leave! I did get another one though, here is Bruce

You gotta love um! :circle-of-love:
Misunderstood breed, for sure. I've never had any other breed with such a natural "mother gene" They are fiercely protective of me & my family but still the sweetest most gentle dogs. Love them as much as you want them to love ya back.

We have rescued 6 over the years and currently have 3 right now. I guess ya either love em or fear them

-P:ganjamon:

Sorry i'm late this week guys I've been kept busy.. got some pics for everyone as usual, i'm starting to forget the number of days and weeks at this stage but i'll have a look back through the journal and find out where we are at.

I've been around watching everybody just haven't had the time to drop a post or do an update.. took a pic of the PE on Monday and she did not look good when I seen her after been away so I gave her a good feeding.. looks like she was lacking in nitrogen..

Took a close up of the RS the other day when she was just waking up!

And I took another today!

I also spotted a weird ass leaf...

And of course got a pic of her today! Just before she went outside..

Feeds this week have been 0ml bio-grow and 2ml AHH:2 for the RS, then for the PE we have 1ml bio-grow and 2ml AHH:2.

Just had a look back along the posts and some notes.. 3 weeks the RS has been flowering so this is it's 4th, and 2 weeks for the PE this being the 3rd week

Got a few mix ups with days along the way but to finally put a number on it.. Tuesday RS will be on week 5 of flower while PE will be a week behind at week 4 of flower!

I wanna just roll around and play fight with em like now. lol.
My big dog, Major will put my whole forearm in his mouth like a big bone and chew/suck on it but eeever so gently lol its so cute. He wants to play fight but still doesn't wanna hurt ya. He's the same with my little jack, Sarge (evil fuck btw). The little one starts getting irate and starts being evil until he gets slapped with the big paw and yelps then majors gets all concerned and licky and sniffy on him lol
Here's 2 of my 3. LoL friggin sweethearts!
2018-06-05-09-04-15.jpg
2018-05-29-21-11-11.jpg

Think you were right on em being hungry Tommy. Hope the weather over there is nice for em. Just my luck that when they are all in flower they've been getting nothing but rain and clouds but in veg its hot enough to cook an egg on ya face lol

Evening @Smeegol , harvest is close and I can't wait to try it out.. and I've been the same @Bilbobudkin420, started off a great summer when they were in veg and now its all clouds but not so much rain thankfully.. hopefully we get some really good weather for a couple weeks just to finish my ladies off.. I'm going to be really rough with the RS this week training-wise, after all this is still my plant for experiments so might as well get that last bit in there!

Back
Top Bottom