TommyGunnz Tries Green Crack & Pineapple Express

Im going to take leaves off the 4th and 5th node next week when I will also be topping it. Hoping this thing is a female and doesn't let me down after all this feeding and work i'm putting into it.. but all in all if it is a male it has been a great learning experience for me as i've never done any lst, lollipoppin or topping etc. before.

Can't wait for the PE to catch up though I know i'll see hairs on her soon enough cause shes an auto so i'm looking forward to that lol..

Today is day 14 for PE, as you can see she is well behind but she's growing fine and looks healthy.. I don't know why she is growing so slowly and i'm a bit worried that I am loosing time in the veg phase that I don't really have with it being an auto.

I'm thinking it could've been heat stress with the high temps we had on some of the days during the week where they went above 30°C because one of the new leaves appears to be slightly burnt at the very tip. Another weird thing now that I mention the new leaves usually second set have 3 fingers but this PE looks as if it's producing 2 single leaves again.. could be wrong because they're still small, I guess time will tell.

I gave 1/2ml Bio-grow with 500ml water (pH was between 5.9 and 6.1)

RS will be 6 weeks old tomorrow and I decided to just go ahead and take the fan leaves from the 4th and 5th nodes today and I also topped her, it's a lot of cutting in such short time so i'm hoping she will recover from it well. I wanted to wait a bit longer before I done this but my reason for doing so is because in 2 or 3 weeks time i'm going to be forcing her into flower and I didn't want to cause any stress to her for at least 2 weeks before flip.

But for a bag seed i'm really happy with how it's looking and i'm just praying that it is indeed a female..

Gave this one 1.5ml Bio-grow with 1l of water and again the pH was between 5.9 and 6.1 (I watered both at the same time so I cant remember which was which but they were between those ranges)

Day 42 for RS (6 weeks old)
She looks as though she has came back over-night, gave her another feed again today 1.5ml Bio-grow with 1l of water (pH 5.8)

I have some worrying sights today though, I think I can see male preflowers.. but it's early days so we'll wait and see!

Could be a hermie like the smoke it came from so maybe its just early males and there will still be late females.. even still i'm gonna have to move it somewhere else so it doesn't ruin my PE.

Looking good other than that though.. it's currently 26.5°C where I am.

RS got its first bloom feed today in preparation for force flower in 2 weeks time.
I gave 1.25ml Bio-grow and 0.25ml Advanced Hydroponics of Holland: 2 Bloom (AHH2) with 1l of water pH was 5.8

I raised feeds for the PE from .25ml Bio-grow to 0.5 today as well, it got 0.5ml Bio-grow with 500ml water and the pH of that mix was 6.0

PE:
Day 22 (3 weeks yesterday)
1ml bio-grow with 750ml water, pH was 6.2
I gave 750ml plain water yesterday to prevent any salt build up, RS got 1l of plain water as well yesterday.
The pineapple is definitely behind, I think about 7-9 days. The first true leaves look really badly burnt so i'm putting it down to the heat that we had the last few weeks.. think it was a little too much for her while she was so young. Now though she is growing just the way I want her too, she's taking nutes with no problems, and she's looking healthy and strong so i'm going to let her work away herself there's not really much I can do outdoors with the environment she's in lol..

RS:
Day 49 (7 weeks old)
1ml bio-grow, 0.5ml AHH:2, 1l water, pH 6.3
As I said I gave 1l of plain water yesterday to prevent salt build up. I couldn't be more happier with how this one is turning out, especially for a bag seed. Going to be forcing her into flower this day next week.Those pre-flowers that I thought were male turned out to be just more leaves so I guess we'll know in 2 to 3 weeks what I really have.

What's happening mr.Tommy, the dogs haven't been snuffling near those girls have they...lol sad looking PE you got there, damn heat plays havoc sadly but you'll nurse her back to health.. South Africa's been seizing parcels like crazy all of a sudden so patiently hoping mine makes it through.... Green smiley days mr.T
The fence around them has been moved a couple times so i'd say the dogs are near them but thankfully they havnt been interested in the plants themselves.. the PE got a bad start over the heat and it's disappointing me a small little bit but i'll get over it, plenty more grows to go lol.. the temps have eased a small bit now though they seem to be staying between 21°C and 27°C so she should bounce back in couple of days, she is already looking better.

The wait for your little guys must be killing you, hope you get them soon Smeegs! Green days to you too sir :)

Got some more pics while I was out feeding them.. you can see they are enjoying the lower temps a lot more, the PE has shown good growth the past day or 2 so hopefully she can catch up on the time she lost out on. I'd say it wont be long more until she starts her flowering phase.

First day of rain in weeks for us Irish... lows of 19°C and highs of 22°C today with some rain so i'm going to leave off feeding until tomorrow id say. They could've done with some plain water today anyway because I could see some salt build up on the surface of the medium yesterday and they've been roasted for the last 4 weeks so it's no harm to cool them off a bit lol..

PE is 28 days old today (4 weeks).
I gave her first bloom feed today, she got 1ml bio-grow, 0.5ml AHH:2 and 1l of water pH was 5.9
The medium was still half wet after the rain yesterday but I went ahead and watered anyway to replace whatever nutrients got washed out so i'll probably leave it tomorrow if it's still wet until it dries again. I'm hoping she takes the bloom feed well, I got a little worried that maybe 0.5ml was too much but it's too late now.. don't want to have to flush if she starts to get nute burn because she could take ages to dry out again.

So lets rewind for a second here.. the first set of true leaves got badly burnt from too much heat, then one of the leaves on the second set looks to have been eating a small bit but then left alone for over a week, came out a few days ago and the end of it was on top of the medium (whatever happened there?).. now one of the leaves on the 3rd set have weird yellow coloring. So she has had her struggles from the very beginning but she's seems to be taking it all like a champ! very happy with her even though she has some flaws lol..

Can anybody tell me what the yellowing on the leaves may be from? Closest thing I can find on the net is leaf septoria, i'm not too worried because the RS had it 2 weeks ago on a couple of leaves but it cleared itself after couple of days.. might have something to do with adding the AHH:2 to the mix.

RS is 55 days old, she will be 8 weeks tomorrow and i'll be forcing her into flower.
She got 1ml bio-grow, 0.5ml AHH:2 with 1l water pH was also 5.9
Same thing for the RS i'll probably leave off watering tomorrow to let her dry out a bit after the rain then i'm going to raise the AHH:2 to 1ml and the water to 1.25l
This one is looking really good, and is possibly the best plant I've grown so far so I'm really hoping it's a girl.

It's not a great day here today either we have lows of 15°C and highs of 18° expecting rain again later too, so i'm going to cover the plants later on if that does happen. It's supposed to pick back up throughout the week so we just have to get through these next few days lol..

Afternoon mr.T eish so sorry to hear about all that rain and I bet it must be playing havoc with your schedule though as you be saying. I'm going to see if I can find a pic of what I thought was also leaf septoria on a long forgotten plant, not sure why I thought that but I couldn't find a definite answer other than the 1 you also found.... back in 2

image.jpeg

This was middle of last year 1 of my continuous learning curves... I also leant the idea it could of been spidey mites but there was no black spot in the centre of the white spots on the underside of the leaf...

Never got an answer to that question either if I remember correctly, total newbie days...haha

RS is 56 days old (8 weeks)
Not really much to say, I've filled everyone in on what my plans are yesterday.. going to force her into her flowering phase from today on wards by putting her into darkness for 12 hours every night (ye know how it goes lol..)

Didn't give any water today to either of the plants, i'm going to let them dry out another bit I might start feeding again tomorrow if the rain stays away which it should. Luckily we only had one night of it anyway..

Everything is looking good though and it's a bit warmer today we have around 19°C - 22°C

Beautiful where you are at. Cool enough here for an aran sweater. Man I hope those are girls for ya. They look to be enjoying the day, soaking up the rays. I wish I could grow outside.

Have a great day Tommy!

Beautiful where you are at. Cool enough here for an aran sweater. Man I hope those are girls for ya. They look to be enjoying the day, soaking up the rays. I wish I could grow outside.

Have a great day Tommy!
Good day to you V, I'm lucky that I can grow outside this year, maybe I just got lucky with the summer usually it's like winter doesn't end over here lol.. Pineapple Express has finally shown some pistils today at 5 weeks, i'll have an update for everybody later today anyhow but all is going well so far!

Day 35 for PE (5 weeks)
Pistils have shown today, I gave no feed today either i'm going to let it dry out a bit more.
Changing feeds this week to 0.5ml biogrow and 1ml AHH:2

RS is 62 days today, 9 weeks old tomorrow and she is looking superb! well in my eyes she is lol..
It'll be 1 week since flip tomorrow so i'm expecting to see some pistils from her soon too. Hopefully! At least I finally get to see what sex this plant is going to be anyway.
Again changing feeds this week to 1ml bio-grow and 1.25ml AHH:2 with 1.25l of water. Going to be keeping pH levels between 5.8 and 6.2 for both plants.

Back
Top Bottom