TommyGunnz Tries Green Crack & Pineapple Express

Green Crack and Pineapple Express came yesterday and so did the coco. I re-hydrated the coco today and i'm going to germinate both seeds on Thursday, hopefully they'll be ready to plant on Saturday. I wanted to re-hydrate the coco a few days earlier so it can slightly dry because I don't want it to be drenched when i'm planting the seeds.

I'm not going to give daily updates from here on in, I'm going to start doing it every time I'm watering.
Hell yeah! I really enjoyed the Green Crack, can't wait to see how that Pineapple Expresss grows...

GC has germinated after 48hrs. PE looks like it has germinated too, there is a taproot but it looks like there's still part of the shell attached across it.. has anyone ever come across this, I've never seen a seed germinate like this before. Should I still go ahead and plant it? Sorry the pic isn't the greatest quality..

Pop it straight into your medium and let it do its thing, or paper towel if you want to keep an eye on it....afternoon too.....lol
I was thinking the same, just wanted to get a second opinion first.. afternoon S.
You know whats weird is that when I began germinating the seeds I was thinking to myself to watch the Pineapple Express because the seed was very dark almost all black so I figured it might be dead.. but now that it has pushed out a tap root I know she's still got it lol..

So here we are then, both seeds planted today. I have some bad news, good news and then even better news lol..
Bad news is the weather has already went from summer back to winter where I am and I only have room for one plant inside so i'm going to have to sacrifice 2 plants outside, but the good news is the good weather should be back around the second week after surface for the autos which is good, then the better news again is that it's supposed to get even better and better after that for the remaining 2 months of the summer.

So basically, I have to put 2 plants outside next week into bad conditions.. the RS is definitely going out she is the oldest of the 3 and the least important lol, I think i'm going to put the PE outside with that (which will get a bad start as a result unfortunately).

After that when the weather is back I will move the GC back outside too, depending where she prefers to be lol..

I have a number of reasons for choosing to keep the GC inside over the PE, a few of them are;
I know the breeding of the GC (Afghani x Skunk #1 x Ruderalis), but not of the PE.
THC is 20% for GC, although it is high for the PE I do not know what it is.
GC has the potential to yield more.
GC is a shorter plant which is better for me indoors.
GC has a shorter seed to harvest time.

Anyway enough rambling, here are the 2 babies..

Meant to say the coco is still very moist, it didn't dry out because of the weather being bad so that's why there inside for next couple of days to dry out quicker. I'm not going to give any water for the first week either for 2 reasons, I want the roots to search for water and as I said the coco is still moist so i'll let it use up all that water first anyway.

Hi Tommy! Pineapple express is on my short list for strains. Hope she treats you well.
Thanks V, praying that the weather takes my side and all goes smoothly.. i'm going to be doing a couple of good deeds over the next few days I think in the hopes that some luck will come my way :laugh::laugh:

[UPDATE ON ENTIRE GROW] Lots of reading!!! :laugh:

Growing Green Crack (Autoflower), Pineapple Express (Autoflower) and Random Shit (Bag Seed).

Green Crack and Pineapple Express are both hybrid strains, Random Shit is obviously unknown but the leaves look more towards an indica.

Random Shit (RS) is in vegetative phase, both Green Crack (GC) and Pineapple Express (PE) are seedlings.

GC will be indoors and hopefully moved outside later on, PE and RS will both be outdoor.

All 3 seeds were planted directly in 10 liter pots of coco coir.

This is a very simple and basic grow. I will be using Bio-grow for veg and Advanced Hydroponics of Holland: 2 Bloom (AHH:2) for flower and cal-mag along the way too.

Lights indoors, I am using 2x 100watt CFLs both warm white (not the best for veg but great for flower) and I have a 20watt full spectum LED giving me a total of 220watts.

I'm using a 9" fan with high and low settings for air circulation and strengthening the stem.

I'm using paper as my light reflector because I like to use a flat white.

I'm going to see if I can change the thread title now that there is 3 plants growing. Keep an eye out for 'TommyGunnz Tries Green Crack and Pineapple Express' (It will still be the same thread, just a different name).

GC was from Fastbuds as was the Pineapple Express, both of these were ordered from the Seedsman website.

I have a bit more info on both the strains below:

and I almost strolled on by, not very nice mr.tommy....:laugh:
My bad S, at least you know for next time lol.. hope nobody else gets confused over it, it will be like it never happened in a couple of days when were all used to it :laugh:

Thought it would be nice to change the title in case anybody else wants to tag along, now that the GC and PE are 'growing' on in here too lol...

Couple of updates for everyone,
I started some LST on the RS plant this morning, PE and GC are on there way through the surface so they should be up later today :)

I've moved the RS and PE outdoors and put the GC into the box indoors.

So it's official today will mark day 1 for PE and GC, RS is 28 days (4 weeks) old today.

Back
Top Bottom