TommyGunnz Tries Green Crack & Pineapple Express

One of my dogs went after the fabric pots I had mine in. Shredded shit all over the yard. I found 3 of the 5 plants uprooted & laying on the ground. Re-potted and they lived; but stunted badly. I was pissed! LoL

I keep mine fenced up now if I move em outside.
Just hope mine don't go near them because I don't have the materials to completely fence off the plants, it will only cover them up to the height of the pots. The dog-pen is also the only place I have in the garden where the plants will be hidden from everyone else, so i'm kind of stuck using that area.

I guess this bag seed is going to be used as a dummy to see what reaction the dogs have to it.. if they leave this one, i'll put out the pineapple express and green crack but if this one gets destroyed i'm going to have to find a new spot.

morning mr.T, one solitary stunning little lass...
Thanks S, she's doing great so far! Think I might actually make it to a decent harvest this time round, i'm feeling lucky and i'm more confident in what i'm doing now. That is of course if she is a female but I don't really care if she is cause I got the green crack and Pineapple express on the way. Probably will be a hermie though i'd say, just like where the seeds came from.

I've never topped a plant before so about a week ago I done a little experiment on some nettles outside, I just had a look today and it seems all has gone well. I didn't want to try this on a weed plant in case I fucked up! Now though, that I've got a feel for it on the nettles I think I may top my current plant if it turns out to be female :)

Here are the results of my experiment.

Today I just caged off my outside grow area, hopefully this will keep them away! To be honest they don't seem to be bothered about it at all anyway, there not interested in what i'm doing lol...

More updates on the plant later.. :ciao::peace:

She looks great Tommy! What is the best ph for coco? I ve read between 5.5 to 6.5 depending on the growing phase. Give me your thoughts

She looks great Tommy! What is the best ph for coco? I ve read between 5.5 to 6.5 depending on the growing phase. Give me your thoughts
Thanks flash, the best pH in coco is 5.5 to 6.5 I try to keep mine right in the middle at 6.0 if I can, 5.8-6.2 is perfect IMO.

I posted a table a while back, here it is again..

hydroponics-ph-chart-marijuana-sm.jpg

Thanks flash, the best pH in coco is 5.5 to 6.5 I try to keep mine right in the middle at 6.0 if I can, 5.8-6.2 is perfect IMO.

I posted a table a while back, here it is again..

hydroponics-ph-chart-marijuana-sm.jpg

Thanks!

I should have precised I was asking this cause I ve seen different charts on the web so prefered asking you as you re doing coco. My next grow will be coco as well!

Thanks!

I should have precised I was asking this cause I ve seen different charts on the web so prefered asking you as you re doing coco. My next grow will be coco as well!
I first started in soil then moved to coco, immediately saw better results.. the plants were still crap but that was my own bad, I find coco easier to grow in and I don't think i'll ever grow in soil again to be honest.

I'd say keep the pH between 5.8-6.2 and that should be fine.. seems to be working perfect for me lol.. I never welcomed you earlier either my bad.. belated welcome to TommyGunnz's mystery seed :laugh:

Day 21. (3 weeks old!)
Temp: 20°C
RH: 54%

Removed the straw and staked it instead, I gave 500ml water with 1/2ml Bio-Grow (pH 6.1)
I'll let her relax for the week in here and i'm going to move her outside then.

Picture in the natural light for her 3rd birthday lol..

Green Crack and Pineapple Express came yesterday and so did the coco. I re-hydrated the coco today and i'm going to germinate both seeds on Thursday, hopefully they'll be ready to plant on Saturday. I wanted to re-hydrate the coco a few days earlier so it can slightly dry because I don't want it to be drenched when i'm planting the seeds.

I'm not going to give daily updates from here on in, I'm going to start doing it every time I'm watering.

Back
Top Bottom