TommyGunnz Tries Green Crack & Pineapple Express

Thinking about getting an auto up and going outside for the summer.. might as well make the most of the heat we're getting ;) and i'm thinking about starting it up real soon.
Maybe next week or the week after. I'm going to have a second look online and see what strains are out there, then try get everything together for it.. I hate picking out seeds, there's so many strains to choose from lol...
Does anybody else have this problem or is it just me? :confused:

I've narrowed my search to a couple I would like to grow but haven't decided which will make the cut yet, so far we have
Diesel from Royal Queen Seeds
Girl Scout Cookies from Fast Buds
Pineapple Express from Fast Buds
Green Crack from Fast Buds
Critical Kush from Barneys Farm

and last but not least... Northern Lights from White Label Seed Company.

When I say I narrowed down I still have a few more to get through... :laugh:

After further inspection I've knocked out 'Diesel' and 'Critical Kush'. I had to keep Northern Lights on the list because its one of my favorite strains, I've never grown it before but it sure is great smoke.. I've left the Girl Scout Cookies but I smoked Girl Scout before and I want to grow something I haven't tried yet so I am considering taking this off the list too, that leaves me with the Pineapple Express and Green Crack so its between them and northern lights for me right now.. i'm gonna think it over tonight and hopefully have my mind made up by tomorrow so I can place my orders and get the ball rolling :)

View media item 1559155
So picked up some meds yesterday, top packet is GB " Grannys Balls " , only known parentage is Road Skill Skunk who got seeds in a indoor grow 25+ years ago. Those seeds found were grown out and continued to get crossed every year since. They guy I get my meds from is the guy who grows all his stuff so he knows his product....

Have 20 seeds for a project. Another strain there is " Fish Ed Soup " and like all the meds I buy I google
them first before we purchase as its a 4hr round trip to purchase.
I only found " PhishHead " strain and it's a heavy handed indica, my guy says his is a sativa dominant and has headband in its parentage which is not the case. So have I found a good underground strain of his 2nd time lucky cause Granny's Balls which is his other which blew my mind is quite big in the city my friend lives in.....:high-five::rofl: have a magic day.....

and congrats on your choice of green and pineapple

Thanks Smeegs, got to say I love my indicas, either 100% indica or an indica dominant but in saying that now and again I like to change it up to a sativa... looks like your jack of spades must've been nice lol.. :laugh:

Wish we could get some bit of a choice here in Ireland, because it's illegal we never know what we're getting..
basically how it works here is like this.. you get 1gram for €25, you get 2-3grams for €50, 7grams for €100, 14 for €200, and you get 28grams or 1oz for anywhere between €350-450

Then you have the hassle of finding out which dealers have it and which don't.. then you have to find out which is worth buying because sometimes it is absolute muck from some people.. your never told what strain it is or where it has come from or what genetics it has or any of that.. you either like the smoke and buy or you don't like it and leave it there.. sometimes I just wish it was kind of like the Dam you could look at a menu with information about the strain you are buying you can grow up to 3 plants and have up to 5grams of bud in your possession but how long will it take before we get something like that :(

Sorry for the rant sometimes I get taken away with my words lol..

I hear your woes mr.T, South Africa is in the same boat, it took me 4 years to meet my guy so 4hr trip is worth it once a month....

Now I'm waiting for summer so my garden outside can grow, shaded tunnel in the garden.
Yeah I still don't got a guy so that's my reason for growing my own and transport is a big issue for me, i'm stuck within a 10 mile radius when I can get somebody to drive me and its even sometimes hard to get any further than a 4 mile radius from where I am if I can't get anybody to drive.

Best of luck to you with your garden this year Smeegs, I wish you the best brother!

Green crack, it's really sounds interesting...
Yeah buddy! That was my morning smoke for like 2 months earlier this year! I enjoyed it

Yeah buddy! That was my morning smoke for like 2 months earlier this year! I enjoyed it
I smoked some back when I was in Amsterdam and I thought it was really nice smoke, uplifting kind of effect and the taste was amazing that's something I will never forget it was a sweet, fruity kind of taste I had to get some to grow myself it really is a great strain, I just couldn't pass it out when I seen it.

I smoked some back when I was in Amsterdam and I thought it was really nice smoke, uplifting kind of effect and the taste was amazing that's something I will never forget it was a sweet, fruity kind of taste I had to get some to grow myself it really is a great strain, I just couldn't pass it out when I seen it.
I grew a few Green Crack autos that I harvested early 2018. None of them were huge yield, but all of them were bomb ass herb. I do remember all of them flowering for over 10 weeks. LoL, one went all the way to 11.5 weeks. I was so confused...

-P

I didn’t do it justice but my Green Crack was good. Definitely uplifting. I also had some from the dispensary...good stuff lol.

The Pineapple Express should be nice too.
Yeah can't wait to get my hands on the Pineapple Express, I wanted to try that strain for a few years now ever since I seen the movie lol..

Yeah can't wait to get my hands on the Pineapple Express, I wanted to try that strain for a few years now ever since I seen the movie lol..
Me too!

Back
Top Bottom