TommyGunnz Tries Green Crack & Pineapple Express

I grew a few Green Crack autos that I harvested early 2018. None of them were huge yield, but all of them were bomb ass herb. I do remember all of them flowering for over 10 weeks. LoL, one went all the way to 11.5 weeks. I was so confused...

-P
That sounds good to me. I don't really mind if she isn't a big yielder, I always said I prefer quality over quantity. The GC from FastBuds says it should be ready in 8 weeks but if it goes longer than that I won't be one to complain :laugh:

Day 15.
Temp: 24°C
RH: 53%

Gave 1/2ml of Bio-Grow with 500ml water today (pH 6.1)

I put some cups of boiling water in with the plant for a while today to raise humidity which was a bit on the low side. Only other change I made was the pH of the water because I came across a table online which I will post after this and going by that the plant is getting all nutrients except for calcium which is just out of reach.

By raising the pH to 6.1 it should be able to get everything it needs.

hydroponics-ph-chart-marijuana.jpg

Both orders have been shipped, estimated delivery for my;
Coco Coir is (Thu, 07 Jun - Wed, 13 Jun)
Green Crack & Pineapple Express is (Mon, 11 Jun - Tue, 26 Jun)

So both of them auto grows should be starting anywhere between Mon, 11 Jun & Tue, 26 Jun.. hopefully I won't have to wait that long though :( I'm gonna be praying that they come on Monday lol..

Day 16.
Temp: 25°C
RH: 57%

I'm going to remove the straw from the stem when she's 3 weeks old and tie her to a piece of wood instead for more stability when she goes outdoors, I'll be putting her outside at 4 weeks old. I want to wait the 3 weeks before I stick anything into the medium in case I damage any roots which more than likely I will so I want to let her develop a bit more first.

Day 16.
Temp: 25°C
RH: 57%

I'm going to remove the straw from the stem when she's 3 weeks old and tie her to a piece of wood instead for more stability when she goes outdoors, I'll be putting her outside at 4 weeks old. I want to wait the 3 weeks before I stick anything into the medium in case I damage any roots which more than likely I will so I want to let her develop a bit more first.

Beautiful photos

Beautiful photos
Thanks P, I'll get a pic later of her again she seems to love it couple hours before lights out.
She is looking feminine to me.. of course I won't be able to tell until it decides to show its sex but I got a good feeling about this one ;)... I'm not going to get my hopes up though!

mr.Gunz, what say you, howdy, why not grab some pipe cleaners to support her when you remove the straw, prior to the stick support going in...
Yeah I'm going to try pick some up during the week, what I meant was I'm going to put a stick into the medium next to the stem and then tie it in place with the pipe cleaners.

Day 17.
Temp: 24°C
RH: 59%

1/2ml Bio-Grow mixed with 500ml water (pH 6.1)
I haven't checked the pH of the run off yet which was pretty dumb of me so i'm going to wait until she's finished draining and check that out right away.
I'll upload some pics when i'm posting the pH of the run off. She was really dry in there this morning she's starting to take the 500ml every 2nd day now, i'll leave it like this for the remainder of the week and i'll up it to 750ml then with 1ml Bio-Grow starting next week.

I'm loving looking at all your pics, I'll be here checking this or every couple of days lol. I was curious about trying coir myself and i plan on it for one of my next grows, but at the moment gotta work worth what I've got
There'll be loads more to come ;)... You will love coco once you try it I tell everyone the same thing lol, I constantly look at the plant to see any new growth.. sometimes i'll just sit in front of the box and watch her dance around from the breeze off the fan, people probably think i'm crazy :laugh: I just watch her for almost a half hour, even longer sometimes and then I can't help myself but take pictures of her haha

howdy mr.T, things looking good I see. Looks like a lovely spot in the garden you got there...
Everything is going smoothly in here smeegs, for the first time ever :laugh:. Just hope I can keep it up all the way until harvest.
That spot belongs to the dogs its in their dog-pen, I was thinking of making some kind of fencing around the wooden boards in case they try to eat the plant.. they've never done it before but I am a bit paranoid about having them walk around my plants so freely :eek:

haha mr.T, maby cause you nicked their sleeping area they might be disgruntled ( dogs ) but it shouldn't be a problem as I have 5 dogs or varying sizes and 4 chickens who follow my pots around the garden but a well aimed pebble scares them off any more prying.....
Yeah i'm just being paranoid about the idea of it i'm sure the plants will be fine in there. I had one out there before and they just had a sniff and left it alone after that so they should be alright with it. I'll have plenty pebbles nearby lol..

Everything is going smoothly in here smeegs, for the first time ever :laugh:. Just hope I can keep it up all the way until harvest.
That spot belongs to the dogs its in their dog-pen, I was thinking of making some kind of fencing around the wooden boards in case they try to eat the plant.. they've never done it before but I am a bit paranoid about having them walk around my plants so freely :eek:
One of my dogs went after the fabric pots I had mine in. Shredded shit all over the yard. I found 3 of the 5 plants uprooted & laying on the ground. Re-potted and they lived; but stunted badly. I was pissed! LoL

I keep mine fenced up now if I move em outside.

Back
Top Bottom