Five Bits Of Indica: New420guy’s Seeds

Big difference in percentages of BTI-You may need to use an ounce or so of the bits-

even if you use a little too much,it won't hurt anything-it's pretty harmless stuff (unless you're a gnat larva)

Big difference in percentages of BTI-You may need to use an ounce or so of the bits-

even if you use a little too much,it won't hurt anything-it's pretty harmless stuff (unless you're a gnat larva)
I live right next to HD, so I’ll run up and get the dunks. I went to the nursery looking for the gnat-nix.
My main nursery said the “shit just works”, but she said they haven’t been able to get it this season but they’re waiting.
The lady at the place I went said they stopped production.... who knows.
The dunks mention being organic, the Bits don’t mention the word anywhere.

It'll take about two waterings to kill off the larva, then a few more days for the adults to die off-
Then you'll be gnat free- I use the BTI water all the time to make sure they stay away.
I also tossed one in my rain barrel to keep the mosquito larva from growing in there...not surprisingly, they worked great for that too :)

It'll take about two waterings to kill off the larva, then a few more days for the adults to die off-
Then you'll be gnat free- I use the BTI water all the time to make sure they stay away.
I also tossed one in my rain barrel to keep the mosquito larva from growing in there...not surprisingly, they worked great for that too :)
All good to mix with my MC, or should I do a jug of each and alternate?

It's fine to mix with MC- I've always used both every watering for the last year,with no ill effects.
(again,unless you're a gnat larva :cheesygrinsmiley: )

All right... I soaked half a dunk in a 5 gallon jug for 24 hours, mixed in my MC, let it sit over night, then fed this morning.
pH as is was 6.2 (just making sure the dunk didn’t throw anything way off) and they drank every bit of 9 gallons.
I still can’t tell the sex on the other three, so I’m considering trimming, then flipping next weekend. They’ve been in 5 gallons for two weeks now, had a good wet/dry cycle this last time, so I think they’re about ready. As big as that Darkstar is getting, it might be good to have more room. That and the glue cookies would make a sweet mainlining plant.

We have another FEMALE!
Glue Cookies... another monster.
I just noticed a few spider mites, was about to chop, but gave her one last look into the sun and BAM! Pistils. Bittersweet because I honestly wanted to get it outta there from the mites. Oh well. They’ll get a dose of Agro tonight.
4585E6E0-9DD9-49B8-BF85-FEC925541B67.jpeg
12D01761-7B01-4CAF-B911-7E051E411124.jpeg
9902D0F7-44C1-4F64-92A5-3792B5F20DA6.jpeg

Funny how a couple of tiny pistils can put a smile on your face!
She looks good!

Funny how a couple of tiny pistils can put a smile on your face!
She looks good!
A few leafs are turned wonky, but I bumped them up to a full 4g/gal this last feed. Hopefully just an adjustment.
0CCB9CD9-ED98-42D7-B89B-5ED7B44BE8BA.jpeg

Congrats on another baby girl! Sorry about the mites but this is not your first rodeo so I'm not worried :high-five:
I pulled out the Lavender to look at it also and swear I saw a pistil, but went to reposition for a picture I couldn’t find it.
Im going to trim them up tomorrow, give them a few days and flip.
I feel like the Bubble Gum Kush is an auto. Thing has pistols everywhere already. Is the normal for some strains to do that?

If you remember the URB that I used on my first grow....
SumaGROW is the original scientist that created the product. Is states it on the URB site. I called them and asked what the difference was, and he said URB had them add a few more specific bacteria, but I’d get the same results.
I was able to get a half gallon for $40 vs. $60 a quart. Going to add it to my feeding, and just thought I’d share. Seriously adds major mass compared to the Abandoned Ladies grow.

Just showing you it's a female in a big way!
Right. She showed before my Fem seed did. Lol. She’s the smallest and didn’t have many big fans, but she has some sturdy limbs.

Got another good SG/MC feed in. Second feed now with the SumaGrow. It’s hard to tell because the plants have been thriving, but it appears the SG plays nice with MC.

It seems like the MC took a few days before you saw the burst after feeding, but with the SG, Im seeing that burst the day after.

I still have two not showing to be female. They are the two up front.
4B0A8D78-D8F6-40EC-8339-B96A0F659301.jpeg
685CF73E-2E3E-4565-B7AC-C2AB022DBE46.jpeg
EC9CBAE9-D4A4-440E-8E5B-F2D228848378.jpeg
BC91E600-7F73-4173-99EE-4F89A3C33F19.jpeg
C5E9ACC8-419B-44EE-A0E2-9F0F31B1618E.jpeg
325EABDA-BE55-457E-95EE-D0E51F4AC8F7.jpeg
5C3123D2-1A21-455A-8D57-BE30B7F8D10A.jpeg
E4C4ABEF-D997-4B8B-BC6B-7EFCAD345D83.jpeg
B23B8815-8BF0-42A7-9D28-8A93EF2BAA70.jpeg

They're looking good!
They sent me a mislabeled half gallon... so I called the company to verify the batch#. The GM apologized for me having to call and shipped me a free half gallon. Thought that was cool.
I’m at 25g MC and 100mL SG per 5 gallons. I add .25 tsp of vitamin C powder to tap in a 5 gallon jug, let it sit for 24+. The night before I feed, I add in 5g MC, then right before I feed I’m adding in the Suma.

Feed #3 with MC/SG... Day 74 I think.

I pulled off to 4.5g/gal MC and kept the SG at 20mL/gal.

I had a couple lowers (which most would have taken off already) turn old banana color on me. Not sure what was going on, but I gave them a light tug, and off they came.

After seeing those issues, I fed one time (4g/gal MC) with the 24/hr soak 1/2 skeeter dunk water.
The next feed I put the skeeter bits on top and fed (5g/gal MC, 20mL SG).
The next was 5g/gal MC, 20mL SG.
Today’s was 4.5g/gal MC and 20mL SG.

They are all running off by 5 gallons (roughly a gallon each, two drink more, another two drink less), but for my last qt. I used the plain from water/skeeter dunk jug.

I’ve thrown a lot at them the past week or so, but they are eating it up. Not bone dry, but where they need to be for feeding every other day.

I went ahead and decided to flip today. I’m still waiting on the Tajikistan HP and the Lavender to show, but I can’t wait any longer. I’m running out of room. I turned my cheap veg lights on at 9am, LEDs with VEG/BLOOM switched in at 9:30am, then the LEDs off at 8:30pm, and cheapies off at 9:00pm.

Anyways... here they are.
For the MC folks, do you see any increase in growth at this stage compared to MC only grow. Impossible question for me to be sure, it they seemed to pick up really fast once I started using the SG too.
D41E481D-9FAF-4805-82E5-33BBA6C74773.jpeg
718880B3-C8C6-4B10-970E-9C8028F2777B.jpeg
11DA25BF-6BCD-4506-B401-29489A22924D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom