FiveToMidnight's First Grow - Coco/Perlite - NL - MarsHydro 300W LED - 2015

Yeah and if you have another shower you could just leave that shower and room alone till they are one dripping and drying to relatively control the humidity in the bathroom ! You got it all figured out 5 with the help of sky & gg you'll be just fine ! Can't wait to see them buds up and drying !

It would be perfect if I did but unfortunately not, only the one shower I'm afraid. I think I got it sorted and I'll take pics as I'm doing it so you can see.
Thanks mate, me too!

Here are some pics from the weekend harvest!! :)

Before she was cut
DSC_082611.JPG
DSC_08277.JPG
DSC_082811.JPG
DSC_08298.JPG
DSC_083111.JPG
DSC_08327.JPG

A little time later......

DSC_083310.JPG
DSC_08359.JPG

Complete!!

DSC_083714.JPG
DSC_083914.JPG

:peace::allgood::bravo::party::woohoo: Congrats, 5! I'm really happy for you, man! Its.always nice to see a first grow fought and won! I can't wait to see your next.
Peace, Andy. :Namaste:

:) :) :) ;) ;) ;) 5 my man you made it! Congratulations my friend ! I hope I make it there in about 7 weeks, I'm glad you let me follow along for it and so very happy to see you finish and get some pretty nugs out of this grow !

Thanks mate, appreciate the support. Happy to have you here and have also been watching your grow closely ;) I look forward to seeing how it turns out.
I hope you will also follow my next attempt too!

Finished drying today after 4 days and have put all the buds in to a glass jar. Ended up weighing 22.5 grams which I'm pretty happy with for one plant. We ended up smoking a small bud and we were quite impressed! Decent taste, nice cruisy high but still a little harsh on the throat. I'm hoping the curing process will fix that.
All in all though I'm pretty happy with the outcome. I didn't think I would get anywhere near an ounce and I got pretty close. Plus its a decent smoke!

Chopping down #3 on saturday and will pop more seeds the same day. Can't wait to start round 2!
I'll also post a link to the new journal when I start it. I hope you guys will follow along again. As I've already said many times, I could not have done it without you all
THANK YOU!!

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::high-five:

Thanks dude!!

Great news 5!!!! Yeah hopefully the cure will help with the harshness ! But hey just think of the experience and money saved on this grow !

Yeah that's true. Although no money saved, I paid more than the price of an ounce to put all this together. Ill need to get a few before I start saving money, but the education has been priceless!

Hows the buds?

I have now harvested #3 and she is hanging up to dry, on to her 4th day now.
#1 Ended up being quite a good smoke. Not as smooth as it could be but gives a nice cruisy high without too much couch lock. Was really happy with it too, especially being 1 ounce of dried bud!
Just waiting for #3 to be fully dry before I weigh it all and see how we did. Looks like it might be ready to jar tonight so will see how I go. Will post a report for #3 once I have smoked some.

I have also cracked 3 more seeds and have them sitting in the box now.
Please come over to my ROUND 2 Thread and check out how things are going!!

To close this journal, click the triangle icon on lower/left of post and report it. Then a 420 moderator will move this into the completed journals. This helps them to log our progress into the archives for future growers.

To close this journal, click the triangle icon on lower/left of post and report it. Then a 420 moderator will move this into the completed journals. This helps them to log our progress into the archives for future growers.

Was going to wait until I posted the weigh in and smoke report for #3 and then report it as completed. But thank you, I will make sure I do to keep things in order ;)

Dang, those nugs fattened up nicely! I know round 2 is really gonna work out much better. Congrats on the success 5!

Back
Top Bottom