Flora-Gro series chart

Karden

I have just started using the Flora Gro series that was recommended to me at a grow store. They said it is good for in soil grows not just hydroponic. The pic shows the chart they old me to follow for feedings, has anyone else used this while using ProMix as their growing medium? It says seedlings on the chart...but how big should the be before you start feeding?

BC7AC2F6-3A83-4746-9F02-E50D5672060D.jpeg

I have just started using the Flora Gro series that was recommended to me at a grow store. They said it is good for in soil grows not just hydroponic. The pic shows the chart they old me to follow for feedings, has anyone else used this while using ProMix as their growing medium? It says seedlings on the chart...but how big should the be before you start feeding?

BC7AC2F6-3A83-4746-9F02-E50D5672060D.jpeg
Hey @Karden if you girls have leaves they need to eat.
Don't know about using it in soil though. I'm in coco.
Promix bx?
Promix potting soil?
Bill

promix has no nutrient content.

i'd start feeding at the first set of true leaves.. or just slightly before.
start at 1/4 recommended seedling strength, ramp to 1/2 strength as the second to third sets get established.

i don't think i ever used anything higher than half strength running GH in promix.

promix has no nutrient content.

i'd start feeding at the first set of true leaves.. or just slightly before.
start at 1/4 recommended seedling strength, ramp to 1/2 strength as the second to third sets get established.

i don't think i ever used anything higher than half strength running GH in promix.
Thank you so much for the info! I will follow this going forward, how often should I feed like this, once a week? I am always so unsure about feedings, worried I will give too much or not enough!

Hey @Karden if you girls have leaves they need to eat.
Don't know about using it in soil though. I'm in coco.
Promix bx?
Promix potting soil?
Bill
It is ProMix potting soil. Today they are already looking better, I don’t think they liked that Miracle Gro mix. I have heard I should be feeding them quarter strength of what the bottle says now, but I am unsure of how often to feed.

It is ProMix potting soil. Today they are already looking better, I don’t think they liked that Miracle Gro mix. I have heard I should be feeding them quarter strength of what the bottle says now, but I am unsure of how often to feed.
That bx is hydro so I would feed every time.
Do you see on the chart it shows ppm.
Do you have a meter try and hit those ppm,s.
Mix your nutrients then measure.
If its too high add water to thin it down till you are in the right range.
Whats your ph?
5.8 is what your aiming for.
Bill

That bx is hydro so I would feed every time.
Do you see on the chart it shows ppm.
Do you have a meter try and hit those ppm,s.
Mix your nutrients then measure.
If its too high add water to thin it down till you are in the right range.
Whats your ph?
5.8 is what your aiming for.
Bill
My water alone before adding nutes is 7.2 ph. How do I reduce that, is there something I can add to water to reduce ph?

My water alone before adding nutes is 7.2 ph. How do I reduce that, is there something I can add to water to reduce ph?
Ph down is acid. Substitute that with lemon juice or vinegar until you can get ph down.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom