Flower Report G13 Haze 180W

Sana

Hello guys , this is a G13 of 2 months old , been lst'ing since 2weeks old.
The G13 was together with 2 fast buds(autoflowers) that are done now. So that leaves 1 plant 1 lamp. She has been put in flower saturday so its her 5day of flower today.

Strain : G13 haze from greenlabel seeds

Lighting: 180w GLH lamp , will be changed to the 240w GLH 2011 version before harvest normally, thank you mike!

Nutrients: Canna bloom(canna) , emerald shaman(advanced nutrients), bloombastic(atami)

I'm not very experienced so don't expect to much from it, i'll do my best and you guys can help me along the way :)

The idea is to have a scrog without the screen :p
its basicly a deck of growpoints with leaves

I'm working on the pictures but i can't get them below 1mb so i'll have to take some new ones

Re: Flower report G13 haze GLH 180w

Yes i tried but i only had pictures that were +6mb large try resizing it to 1mb :p

here are the pictures, she's 5 days in flower now:

G13_0042.jpg

G13_0021.jpg

G13_0012.jpg

G13_0032.jpg

I also use a CO2 bottle with a tube going to my cannopy.

She's 10 days in flower today and white hairs are already coming out the growtips. I counted the growtips that have full light on them at the moment and i came to 19.. there are more but they haven't got full light.
So i think i did a nice job with training the plant(was a first timer).

I should say that the plant has been vegged 2-3 weeks under a 90w led ufo unit and i had a little heat issues in veg so thats part of the reason that its so small.

Should i place my light close or far at the moment?
its now a 10cm above the plant. I think that if i put them a bit higher the grow tips will stretch a little bit more and i can put them further apart, no? and if i put them closer it will be too bushy and not enough light will come trough. so i think i need to put my light a bit further away.
But if i do raise the lamp don't i lose precious light ? kinda in a dilemma here.

Anyway here are some pictures from yesterday:
G13_10dagen_in_bloei_002_2_.jpg

G13_10dagen_in_bloei_001_2_.jpg

Today(i bended some grow tips to have a bigger surface for the light to shine on:
G13_10dagen_in_bloei_003.jpg

G13_10dagen_in_bloei_004.jpg

Hello Sana!! I am glad you sent me the link to your grow! Your plant is looking very nice, you can definitely raise the light up, you are at 10cm which is about 4 inches, you can raise the light up to 14 inches and still have excellent results. Let us know what you decide to do.

:nicethread:

Looking good Sana. What kind of camera are you using? When I try to take pics with the lights on, you cant hardly see anything.

Sana! Very great work!

Thanks for sharing the link with us, Mike.

Many shall follow...

-Go

As far as being 10cm, that seems VERY close, and most of us have experience some sort of light bleaching with Mike's units. Which isn't a bad thing per say.

I say keep it there...unless your plant tells you otherwise...then you can higher it, and then lower slowly.

If the plant isn't complaining, why listen to anything else!

Just my two cents.

-Go

Thank you all for the kind comments.
Will post some pics later today, not that so much is changed but its fun to watch at ^^

Hello Sana!! I am glad you sent me the link to your grow! Your plant is looking very nice, you can definitely raise the light up, you are at 10cm which is about 4 inches, you can raise the light up to 14 inches and still have excellent results. Let us know what you decide to do.

:nicethread:

Thank you mike, i'm going to raise the lamp just a few inches because yesterday i found a leaf that was a bit burned it was standing right up for some reason, the rest of the canopy isn't harmed.

Looking good Sana. What kind of camera are you using? When I try to take pics with the lights on, you cant hardly see anything.

I also had some problems in begin, but now i'm using a panasonic lumix DMC-TZ6. I also switched to micro photos or something that made some difference to.
I also keep some distance from the light, like standing outside of the tent and zooming a bit in, otherwise the camera starts acting all weird.

As far as being 10cm, that seems VERY close, and most of us have experience some sort of light bleaching with Mike's units. Which isn't a bad thing per say.

I say keep it there...unless your plant tells you otherwise...then you can higher it, and then lower slowly.

If the plant isn't complaining, why listen to anything else!

Just my two cents.

-Go

First i wasn't going to raise but then i remembered the leaf from yesterday, so a few inches won't make thjat much difference i think.
What do you mean with bleaching the plant?

My personal experience, when the leaves are groing straight up, is because they are getting way too hot, and they stand/close up in order to reduce there surface. Basically self defense. I have 2 240s, in a 2'x3' by 4' high wardrobe, and they are at roughly 15 inches and I wish they would slow down a bit. I am 4 days into bud and still having to remove fan leaves to make room for more growth and bud production seems to double daily. I origanally had my lights close, but upon Irish Boys advice I moved them up, and I actually think they are growing even better. Good luck. h

Was lazy after i smoked one so no pictures, will make some on sunday when im back in the house it's standing.

My personal experience, when the leaves are groing straight up, is because they are getting way too hot, and they stand/close up in order to reduce there surface. Basically self defense. I have 2 240s, in a 2'x3' by 4' high wardrobe, and they are at roughly 15 inches and I wish they would slow down a bit. I am 4 days into bud and still having to remove fan leaves to make room for more growth and bud production seems to double daily. I origanally had my lights close, but upon Irish Boys advice I moved them up, and I actually think they are growing even better. Good luck. h

Maybe its because if it stands further away the light is more evenly dispersed and if its to close the plant can't enjoy all the spectrums?

Hey there, looks like you got a pretty nice little gal there. :)

I do agree with the other fellas here, you should definitely raise the lights. You're overthinking everything. If you have 10cm of room that's not nearly enough for nice big fat nugs. I've seen nugs from micro grows that are easily 8 inches long(20cm). If you're trying to get the most from your plant you need to give it space as well as good light. It looks like you got a big enough pot so raise up those lights and let 'er GROW..

Subbed btw. ;)

She's 16days in flower today, white pestils are there and trichomes are showing so everything is ok :)

Still having a little heat issues and i can't get my temps lower then 32°C/98°F

Lamp is now at abopt 8-10 inches above the plant. It was for the best because parts of the plant on the side weren't getting much light.
And i think the temps are a bit lower at the canopy

Here are some pictures of yesterday. Was going to post them yesterday but 420 had some weird lag and i couldn't load the page. Enjoy!

Quality isn't that good but next time i'll try it like before. Had more detail.

Pics:

G13_15dagen_bloei_2_003.JPG

G13_15dagen_bloei_2_002.JPG

G13_15dagen_bloei_2_001.JPG

Back
Top Bottom