Brother's Winter Grow - Still Doing That - G13 - Amnesia - BB & WW

Dern, I needa get me a good sativa,, i will be patient, promise,, i so freakin wanna laugh uncontrollably,, been soo long,,:cheer:

Great image bro,, cheers,:Namaste:

I'm with you here nivek. Sometimes I wonder if I've just lost my sense of humor. I do find myself grinning a few times a day but I miss that full belly laugh.

:passitleft:

right there with you guys :)

cheers for the nice words :love:, i guess we all strive for that
it caught me by surprise too, havent smoked anything like that in months :Namaste:

a little due diligence on the flowering gals, they've been watered and defoliated today. It went great :)
without further ado, here's some footage :circle-of-love:

Day 55
19 from switch
14 from pistils

Watering:

G13Haze

DSC005699.JPG

Blueberry

DSC0057012.JPG

White Widow

DSC005718.JPG

Amnesia Lemon

DSC0057411.JPG

Defoliation:

i didnt go hard on them, just your average clean-up mission to enhance the lower buds and increase the airflow.

Before:

DSC0057510.JPG
DSC0057613.JPG

After:

DSC0057312.JPG
DSC0057212.JPG

Shortly after i was done

DSC0057712.JPG

Few hours later (someone is excited :))

DSC0057810.JPG

instead of our usual night night shot, i did couple of night shots after lights-off. I so love pics like these, they bring out the beauty in plants :circle-of-love:

Sativas:

DSC0058316.JPG

Indicas:

DSC005849.JPG

Hybrids:

DSC0058016.JPG

And last but not least, some random shots :circle-of-love:

Tent Shot:

DSC0058212.JPG

Forming Bud Shot:

DSC0058110.JPG

i couldn't wait before but after testing that sample today i really really cant wait for the real deal :laughtwo:

As far as i can tell they loved the clean up, you can tell by their reaction to it :). Most of the leaves i picked up were dead already, didnt even need to be clipped off just plucked out barehanded. I clipped some of the larger fan leaves that were getting minimum light and were blocking lower buds from developing. I believe it was Ed Rosenthal who said fan leaves that big consume more energy that they produce, especially indoors where light distribution is a huge issue.

this definitely wont be the last defol tho, i plan on doing one more in 2 more weeks to clean up the lower bud sights entirely and help the big colas swell even more. We'll see how that goes.

thanks for the unending support as always my friends, it means the world to me :love:
i hope you all enjoyed, best wishes and keep medicating :circle-of-love:

:love: N :peace:

i just finished the defol. God what an exercise

almost fatigued again, huge difference handling so many plants, cant imagine what it would be to handle a room crop or even an open field, im getting too old for this s..t :laughtwo:

Good news is i got to try a little mix of the amnesia and the g13, the indica defol was all leaves at the bottom so no samples there, but the sativas were all small budsights that resulted in a test joint. Naturally i did the technique i learned from my friend carestalker 100 c° in the oven for 10 mins, nice and dried.

I know its still very early like only 14 weeks in, but hot damn. It's not your fully developed trichome high but you can already tell into what it's going to develop. Now it was mostly sativa so keep that in mind when you read the report :)

smoke report:

very shaky cerebral, pretty much what you'd expect from a sativa. Not your truly energetic / get up clean the house type.
More like the "im tripping balls / why is this track playing in repeat for half an hour / laugh uncontrollably" type of thing :laughtwo:

I can't wait for the fully developed one, update with picture footage later today, for now cheerio :)

i.l.o.v.e.s.a.t.i.v.a

:rofl:

Wow, not going to compliment the plants, thats old,,, unreal tho,,,, but great pics of the change from droop to reach,, nice,,

Defol is a big topic now, always was I guess, I am changing my views slightly,, i am defoling less, near none at all iffin I can, if room is not an issue, as it always is in my veg room,, and then slowly defol when under flower,, probably close to what you do?

It's evolution baby,,,,:Namaste:

Looking lovely as always Brother. Very healthy plants. They look amazingly happy:high-five:

I pretty much defol every day until week 5 or 6 (lightly). Some days I might take 0-2 leaves, other days up to a dozen. If I see a leaf that's choking off another bud, I pinch it off. Lol I have no idea if it does any good. One of these days I'm going to do a comparison. In my mind I think I have to defol constantly but in reality I have no scientific data it does any good at all. It does keep me close to my ladies though. :thumb:

i.l.o.v.e.s.a.t.i.v.a

:rofl:

:rofl: :lot-o-toke: :rofl:

Wow, not going to compliment the plants, thats old,,, unreal tho,,,, but great pics of the change from droop to reach,, nice,,

Defol is a big topic now, always was I guess, I am changing my views slightly,, i am defoling less, near none at all iffin I can, if room is not an issue, as it always is in my veg room,, and then slowly defol when under flower,, probably close to what you do?

It's evolution baby,,,,:Namaste:

cheers bud thanks :)

i think it's a must for you since you grow in scrog, i think everything below the scrog net must go :smokin:

Great defol haircuts 420bro. Like the less is more tactic...requires a few more trims down the line but much preferred over the buzz cut style.:Namaste:

thank you brother.

It's true i didnt wanna go overboard with it just yet, ill do it once again later on and be more vigorous with it but for now i have to be gentle :Namaste:

Looking lovely as always Brother. Very healthy plants. They look amazingly happy:high-five:

I pretty much defol every day until week 5 or 6 (lightly). Some days I might take 0-2 leaves, other days up to a dozen. If I see a leaf that's choking off another bud, I pinch it off. Lol I have no idea if it does any good. One of these days I'm going to do a comparison. In my mind I think I have to defol constantly but in reality I have no scientific data it does any good at all. It does keep me close to my ladies though. :thumb:

thank you brother :circle-of-love:

well i think its harmless, also when i think about it we all constantly defoliating in flower. Unpluck a burnt out leaf here or pinch a big fan blocker there, when we pick up the scissors its when it that we've had it :laughtwo:

i like the effect of defol tho, like how couple of hours later everything is standing at attention. :)

be well my friend thank you :Namaste:

thanks guys that's very kind of you :)

yeah i guess they really liked that clean up, i always get that burst of energy effect through the whole plant after a good defol, must be the hormones going bananas in there shooting through every direction.

can't really complain, slow and steady for now. Just need some time for that fine herb to come down :smokin:

those pictures at dark period??
nice indicas:drool:
:grinjoint:

welcome veinz :)

thank you for that compliment. I hope you enjoy your stay!

yeah those pictures are minutes after lights off, can't go poking around when they're too deep in the dark cause i dont wanna risk a hermie.
best time to snap those flashy shots is seconds after lights are gone :thumb:

Funny how a couple of the overview night shots are not framed well.... almost like you took those photos in the dark.
The sea of stems lined up in rows. Very fun. Like little soldiers marching to their inevitable chopping.

yeah the indica night shot wasnt correctly snapped, the focus was on the ducting line instead of the plants, my bad i guess i could have worked the camera better on that one :hmmmm:

i like that analogy, soldiers marching to their inevitable chop. That amused me :)

:passitleft::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom