Brother's Winter Grow - Still Doing That - G13 - Amnesia - BB & WW

Looking good man, I am also trigger happy with my camera. I know how it is lol.

yeah sometimes the beauty of our girls overwhelm us and we cant help it so we grab the camera to immortalize the moment :)

Looking good bro..:cheer: My girls also at the same age as urs.. hopefully they will give their love as we give them our love... Cheers:volcano-smiley:

cheers my friend, i hope so too :)
i can't wait for this grow to get harvested so i can get on with my next project, so psyched :slide:

What a fine greeting to a day. Behold, beauty. :)

you're too kind CS :circle-of-love:
Here, this one is same Amnesia plant same top, but it was snapped after lights-off, i dedicate it to you with :)

DSC0056414.JPG

i'm in my paparazzi mood today :smokin: :rofl:

Duck plants!!! The paparazzi's right outside the tent door...

Duck plants!!! The paparazzi's right outside the tent door...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Haha, if you trotted that fine girl out and down the street, you'd likely get your picture taken more than once. :)

She's a beauty though. A very kind dedication :) thank you. So many bud leafs near her top, very striking. :circle-of-love:

haha thank you brother but honestly if i trotted any of my girls outside its more likely that the only picture i'd be getting is my mugshot :rofl: :rofl:

why isnt this legal already, how messed up is that we grow our medicine in stealth. God that's exactly why i hate goverments, its like my way or the highway, use a full bucket or pills instead of an organic bud. Bunch of hypocrites if you ask me, getting those bribes from the big pharmas to keep voting against it.

well whatever they do, it's coming and they know that they can't stop it. Most big pharmas are adapting, starting to grow cannabis in stealth themselves to be ready for any legalization outbursts. i saw a documentary about it, they visited secret facilities of tremendous size where they grew and researched the plant, prepering for it's inevitable legalization.

fear not brothers and sisters, victory is nigh :high-five:

Awesome work brother! You're going to have a sea of colas in that tent. Looking fantastic my friend!:high-five:

thank you brother doc that is very kind :)

planning to open up that canopy soon enough, in like 2 more weeks give or take. waiting for the buds to form first so i dont slow that process down and once its about fattening up i'm gonna clean them nice and good :)

be well my friend :Namaste:

Perty as a picture all right,, oh,, wait,, it is a picture,, no wonder it's perty,,:bravo:

Some lush not so little ladies you got brother
:high-five:

thank you my friend thats very kind :Namaste:

Always a pleasure to pop my head in your tent my friend :) & I must say on this occasion it's no exception :) looking awsome brother :high-five: lovely canopy :circle-of-love::Namaste::passitleft:
my man OM :) always with the good word, thanks for popping in as always :high-five:

things have been kind of slow brother, watering update tommorow and i'll defol them too. I wanted to defol later this month but they are starting to frown a lot, especially the sativas. So i guess i'll have to do it earlier :)
always a pleasure to see you stop by brother :circle-of-love:

Hi Brother,

Do you do the major defol all at once?

Tough call my friend

Last indoor grow i did it in 2 steps, once to clean up the canopy and later on once again after the buds were somewhat of fully formed to get rid of all the smalls that were getting minimum to no light so the upper tops could swell more.

Honestly i'm not sure about this run, i guess i'll just have to play along. I wasnt even gonna defol so early but turns out sativas dont like stacked up canopies and im picking lower dead leaves one by one everyday.

Still at a phase where i check out my tent's capacity so havent really grown so many plants in 4x4 tent before.

4 hours left for lights on, i woke up early to get a jump start on the watering day. I'll drop some footage later on to show you guys how i've handled that :)
cheerio :circle-of-love:

Tough call my friend

Last indoor grow i did it in 2 steps, once to clean up the canopy and later on once again after the buds were somewhat of fully formed to get rid of all the smalls that were getting minimum to no light so the upper tops could swell more.

Honestly i'm not sure about this run, i guess i'll just have to play along. I wasnt even gonna defol so early but turns out sativas dont like stacked up canopies and im picking lower dead leaves one by one everyday.

Still at a phase where i check out my tent's capacity so havent really grown so many plants in 4x4 tent before.

4 hours left for lights on, i woke up early to get a jump start on the watering day. I'll drop some footage later on to show you guys how i've handled that :)
cheerio :circle-of-love:

Thank you brother! I'm always learning from others technique. Defol is one of those things that seem to be different for everyone. That's why I asked. Looking forward to what you do my friend! :thanks:

I just finished the defol. God what an exercise

Almost fatigued again, huge difference handling so many plants, cant imagine what it would be to handle a room crop or even an open field, im getting too old for this s..t :laughtwo:

good news is i got to try a little mix of the amnesia and the G13, the indica defol was all leaves at the bottom so no samples there, but the sativas were all small budsights that resulted in a test joint. Naturally i did the technique i learned from my friend Carestalker 100 C° in the oven for 10 mins, nice and dried.

i know its still very early like only 14 weeks in, but hot damn. It's not your fully developed trichome high but you can already tell into what it's going to develop. Now it was mostly sativa so keep that in mind when you read the report :)

smoke report:

very shaky cerebral, pretty much what you'd expect from a sativa. Not your truly energetic / get up clean the house type.
More like the "im tripping balls / why is this track playing in repeat for half an hour / laugh uncontrollably" type of thing :laughtwo:

i can't wait for the fully developed one, update with picture footage later today, for now cheerio :)

Awesome brother!

Looking forward to seeing the ladies :)

I love early testers too. I've obstained from taking any testers this round yet but nearly did today. Thanks for the info on the quick dry. I've tried the microwave lol it was not good. Who knew that 3 minutes would be too long?:thumb:

Dern, I needa get me a good sativa,, i will be patient, promise,, i so freakin wanna laugh uncontrollably,, been soo long,,:cheer:

Great image bro,, cheers,:Namaste:

Dern, I needa get me a good sativa,, i will be patient, promise,, i so freakin wanna laugh uncontrollably,, been soo long,,:cheer:

Great image bro,, cheers,:Namaste:

I'm with you here nivek. Sometimes I wonder if I've just lost my sense of humor. I do find myself grinning a few times a day but I miss that full belly laugh.

:passitleft:

Awesome brother!

Looking forward to seeing the ladies :)

I love early testers too. I've obstained from taking any testers this round yet but nearly did today. Thanks for the info on the quick dry. I've tried the microwave lol it was not good. Who knew that 3 minutes would be too long?:thumb:

haha, thank you brother :)

yeah microwave isnt really a good idea, 3 minutes in there could be the difference between herb and fossil :rofl:

update coming up :love:

Hey Brother! Love the full tent shot with all your ladies. What a great shot. So healthy and thriving. Can't wait to see them with their new haircuts.

my friend AS :) always glad to see you stop by.

thank you for the kind words. They loved their first haircut, i wasnt very thorough just cleaned up the lower sights, definitely gonna do one more later into it :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom