Flower Report G13 Haze 180W

Re: Flower report G13 haze GLH 180w

Once it starts fillin out it looks like you're gonna have a nice even canopy, good work!

Thank you all for the positive feedback :)

Its day 17 now and keep finding new grow tips in the canopy, spending easily 30min a day working on the plant and making sure i get as much growtips in full light hope it payes out :cheer:

I have some questions:
I saw that the tips of the fan leaves are brown. You can barely see it if you look at it so its really small. Tried to take picture but it doesn't show. Also grow tips are turning light green don't know if its bad.

Here are some pictures:
G13_17_dagen_bloei_013.jpg

G13_17_dagen_bloei_017.jpg

This is after i did some more lst'ing on the plant:

G13_17_dagen_bloei_2_001.jpg

I'm away till next week sunday so i won't be able to post pics till then. Haven't seen her in 4 days already, have someone giving her water with nuts in tho.
Hope this won't affect the harvest to much.

Re: Flower Report G13 Haze GLH 180W

Its been a long time i couldn't post but i'm back.

She's today 28 days into flower and buds are beginning to form.
I'm not really spotting alot of trichomes yet but she's is now only in 1/3 of her total flowering process so much can change and hopefully will.

I spotted some spots on my young leaves of the main top,the rest doesn't have it that much. There is a close up below wich is showing it a bit.

My temp in the tent is 30/31°C//86-88°F could this result in less yield?
At night its 20°C /68°F so thats good

Pics:
28_days_in_flower_G13_005.jpg

28_days_in_flower_G13_003.jpg

28_days_in_flower_G13_002.jpg

Hey Sana, I was curious, do you have any CFL or other full spectrum light that you could turn on and take pictures with? It's hard to diagnose any problems under LEDs since you can't really tell what the leaf color is.
However, it looks like your plant is doing great! In about a months time I'm sure she'll truly shine.

How are you counting your 12/12? The look like about 21 days of flowering. Only use these counts as a guide as to when you need to start watching your trichs. h

Crank:
Yes i have a TL lamp lying around at but won't be able to get it until next week. Can try tomorrow(today valentine :p) to take the plant out of tent to make pics in normal sunlight

Hemi:
What do you mean how are you counting 12/12 ?
If you mean the hours the lamp is on from 9 am to 9 pm and if you mean the days , i just count them with calendar :p

Hemi:
What do you mean how are you counting 12/12 ?
If you mean the hours the lamp is on from 9 am to 9 pm and if you mean the days , i just count them with calendar :p

I mean when I switch to 12/12, it takes 10-14+ days before they start to flower, which is when I was told to start your count. As I said before, just use it as a guide, to know when to start watching the trichs. Peace. h

@Hemi: Thanks, do you have a link i'd love to check it out.

The plants are 30 days in flower now and i made some pictures in normal daylight and it shows the discoloration much better.

Here are the pics:
P1020476.jpg

P1020474.jpg

P1020472.jpg

Sure here is a link to my photo gallery. The ones marked "Close Ups" are most recent (Sun) @ what I was calling 20 days flower. You'll notice the leaves on mine are even more burnt looking than yours, especially under the LEDs. Ive had my ECs kinda high (2.0) for the past couple weeks. Peace. h - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

See, that's much better to see what's going on. I would say hold off a tad bit on the nutes but I wouldn't get too bent out of shape over those tips.

Overall she's looking pretty healthy!

Good work.

Sure here is a link to my photo gallery. The ones marked "Close Ups" are most recent (Sun) @ what I was calling 20 days flower. You'll notice the leaves on mine are even more burnt looking than yours, especially under the LEDs. Ive had my ECs kinda high (2.0) for the past couple weeks. Peace. h - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

Looking good :) What lights are you using as i'm seeing multiple lamps ?

Have some new pictures from 1 day ago when she was 33 days in flower, nothing new exept that the trichomes are forming in the lower buds :d

Lowered the amount of nutes i was giving a little bit.

Also i have putted a rainworm in my soil to eat all my organic garbage that is lying around in the ground, didn't take a pic of the worm.

Pics:

33_days_in_flower_002.jpg

33_days_in_flower_005.jpg

Here are the trichs, not so visible yet but if you zoom a little bit in you can see
33_days_in_flower_004.jpg

Also the bottom of the canopy is getting empty with the older leaves that don't get light dying.
33_days_in_flower_006.jpg

Thanks, and may I say you have done an excellent job making that plant give you all she can. The lights are Lighthouse Blackstar 2x240w w/3w Cree LEDs. I couldn't afford the real expensive lights. (I wish) I heard Cree makes an excellent product, so I threw the dice. They were right around $280ea. delivered to my door. So far they are working beautifully. Ive kept my fingers crossed though. Peace. h

Thanks, and may I say you have done an excellent job making that plant give you all she can. The lights are Lighthouse Blackstar 2x240w w/3w Cree LEDs. I couldn't afford the real expensive lights. (I wish) I heard Cree makes an excellent product, so I threw the dice. They were right around $280ea. delivered to my door. So far they are working beautifully. Ive kept my fingers crossed though. Peace. h

Hey Hemivette..

I dont wanna start anything, I know im a competitor, so please dont take any offense. I just wanted to let you know your panels are not a true 240w and they dont use 3w chips let alone cree led's, if they were true cree's you would have payed triple what you paid. You might wanna get in contact with blackstar. You paid $280 for a 130w light using over driven 1w led's. Just information I think every customer of theirs should know, I know I would. Either at least their working for you.

Thanks hemivette i have putted alot of work in it so i hope i won't get dissapointed. I have regrets i have kept it so small becouse i think i wouldve have benifited with more stretch so more light can go to everything. Everything is starting to get very bushy and can't get them out of each other. So next time i'll put the light higher.

Also very curious about how it would do outdoor as every grow tip gets light instead of the main top that get most of the light. It will cost an immense of work tho. But worth trying. Only problem is that i won't be around much to work on the plant so i'll have to be as effective as possible.

Haven't seen anything done with those lamps so i'm curious what your lights will bring you :d

There is a tread with a side by side with the blackstar you have and GLH leds if youre interested, i'm gonna check the link up and i'll post later with some pics of the plant today.

Buds are getting frosty and are swelling up and some of the white pestils are starting to turn brown. The plant has to flower 11 weeks so i'm kinda surprised that its happening so soon.

Like i said i'll post some pictures later today with link of tread

Back
Top Bottom