Flowering issues

Madgrower21

I have 2 plants sour tangy clones vegged them out 6 or so weeks flipped the switch to 12 and 12 on dec 6th it's now 1 / 31 and there still growing they are now monsters 12 feet around up to the ceiling 7 feet and I turned the lights off for 2 days trying to jump start the bloom phase and they grew in the pitch black 6 more inches
I'm using fox farm soil
micro and bloom nutes

I have 2 plants sour tangy clones vegged them out 6 or so weeks flipped the switch to 12 and 12 on dec 6th it's now 1 / 31 and there still growing they are now monsters 12 feet around up to the ceiling 7 feet and I turned the lights off for 2 days trying to jump start the bloom phase and they grew in the pitch black 6 more inches
I'm using fox farm soil
micro and bloom nutes
Welcome my friend :thumb: I'd love to see a picture of your girls. They sound amazing. I grew a jher over 12 feet tall this summer. A 7 footer inside wow:welcome:

Tje issue is there not flowering

20210131_061326.jpg

20210131_050100.jpg

20210131_045948.jpg

I have double checked every morning and there in a stand alone room no leaks when the lights are off there is no other source
Welcome.
I'm gutted for you, all that hard work and it's not going to plan. Your running out of room also. At this stage your options are limited. They are going to be touching the ceiling shortly and then you are proper "Donald ducked" all you could do is start training the branches down to reduce the hight. Then run them under HPS lights. I don't think they are getting enough wattage personally for the size of the beast and still stretching for light, but that's just my opinion. There will be more experienced growers that will come along and help you out and put me right :p. But defo bend those big buggers down before they are growing out of the roof.. and do a bit of a defol. Have you stopped giving them nitrogen and just giving them bloom nutes

Welcome.
I'm gutted for you, all that hard work and it's not going to plan. Your running out of room also. At this stage your options are limited. They are going to be touching the ceiling shortly and then you are proper "Donald ducked" all you could do is start training the branches down to reduce the hight. Then run them under HPS lights. I don't think they are getting enough wattage personally for the size of the beast and still stretching for light, but that's just my opinion. There will be more experienced growers that will come along and help you out.. But defo bend those big buggers down before they are growing out of the roof.. and do a bit of a defol. Have you stopped giving them nitrogen?
I stopped everything for a week just watered them before I went dark for 2 days I fed them nutes now I'm letting them dry out a little

I stopped everything for a week just watered them before I went dark for 2 days I fed them nutes now I'm letting them dry out a little
I'm at a loss mate. @VetSmoke85 might know someone that he can recommend to pop by and have a look. It's a strange situation. Hopefully someone has the answer. I bet you're devastated at the mo

Wow thats a monster u got on your hands try 14 hrs darkness ,,they do seem to be stretching like they need more light ,maybe more in the 2700kelvin range but I know shit about shit :bongrip: :bong: but I do wish u all the best for her

Back
Top Bottom