Flowering stage how far is she from harvest started putting out pistols 4weeks ago

The green guru

IMG_20240304_170340.jpg

Thanks guys thee grow is still looking good I thought it was a indica mostly, but the leaves seem to be longer and thinner the plant is 1.67 metres, shorter than other plant I havs Tha is clearly a sativa

IMG_20240315_083755.jpg

IMG_20240308_113854.jpg

IMG_20240312_071414.jpg

Hybrids are goofy. They can be indica dominant and grow like a sativa. It’s just like genetics in humans, sometimes a relatively minor trait expresses itself much more than the rest.

It’s a South American fruit.

Very nice plant, looks to be heavily leaning towards a Sativa lineage. It may be a while Sativa’s tend to have long flowering times. At least a month, and two months wouldn’t surprise me a bit.
Smells like passion fruit? Or does it smell more like mango? Damn I want to try one, send me a granadilla seed LoL

What happened to all the fan leaves on this one?

My MIL does this. I’ve explained to her that she’s killing 70% of her photosynthetic capability and her eyes glaze over. So I tried explaining to her the buds will be bigger and better quality if she left them and she said she doesn’t “believe that”. 🤣

What are you even supposed to do with an old person who thinks they learned everything they need to know in high school 45 years ago? I just smile and nod nowadays. Stuff like that is why I stopped helping her.

Back
Top Bottom