FlowerNose & NezFleur Grow More Autoflowers - Coco - LED - 2017

Re: FlowerNose & NezFleur Grow More Autoflowers - Coco - LED - 2017

Day 38
First thing this morning. Such happy girls.
420-magazine-mobile241129305.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1223447526.jpg

Northern Lights needs to be trained more aggressively. Not a lot of airflow getting in there.
420-magazine-mobile292333333.jpg

Gorilla Glue looks so good I'm not gonna do more than tuck some leaves today.
420-magazine-mobile264903381.jpg

We've had company all weekend. No one discovered our garden.

They look happy and stretched Flower, and a weekend of company is the best test for stealth...no questions= no answers!

Keep doing what you are doing! :thumb:

I keep hoping he'll be back at some point.

Yeah I am kind of bummed that all his threads are no longer on his signature lines. I bookmarked one or two of them. Wish I would have bookmarked all of them. I didn't organize my cannabis bookmarks until after he left sadly.

I may do that when I have a little time

I just had a massive amount of links saved and i didn't realize how out of hand it was. So I created a bunch of bookmark subfolders to make my life easier (FINALLY). Wish I would have done it a lot sooner.

Yeah I run Windows 10 on my laptop as well....but I am a Samsung Galaxy guy. I thought about switching to an iPhone but the guy at the store said if I have always run droids or galaxy's that its best to just stick with it if I don't hate it. And I really don't do a whole lot on my phone other than pictures, GPS, text, listen to music or play games (Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Golf Clash).

I still prefer Windows 7. I have an older laptop that doesn't work great....it has Windows 7 and I love it still. I hated Windows 8.....HATED WITH A PASSION.

That is really what keeps me from buying a Mac and learning to use it. They are just so damn expensive. This thing (what I am typing on) is a 279 dollar Lenova. I have had it for 2 years with no issues other than low memory warnings when I have too many windows opened. I don't use computers enough to justify spending that kind of money.

I'm still on 7 as I can't justify handing my computer over to Microsoft and their mandatory update process (today's update, we are switching to a monthly rental operating system; pay up or lose your pc's os). But I run Debian Linux under a virtual machine. If I didn't need M$ for work I wouldn't have it except for games. At such point Windows 7 would be running under the vm on a Linux system.

Fyi: android and Mac os > 10 are custom expansions of Linux/Unix systems.

LOL, not sure what you just said there Nez! I just know I have hated everything post Windows 7. I don't hate 10 as much as I hated 8. I know that you can still find new boxed versions of 7 and I would seriously consider buying one and a brand new hard drive and running only 7.

I'm still on 7 as I can't justify handing my computer over to Microsoft and their mandatory update process (today's update, we are switching to a monthly rental operating system; pay up or lose your pc's os). But I run Debian Linux under a virtual machine. If I didn't need M$ for work I wouldn't have it except for games. At such point Windows 7 would be running under the vm on a Linux system.

Fyi: android and Mac os > 10 are custom expansions of Linux/Unix systems.

I run Ubuntu for a long time, it works well for most purposes.

I'm still on Win7 too. I did the same thing with Windows 2000 - sat on it for many years since it was so much better than what preceded and followed it.

I need to learn. Gorilla Glue is so sensitive. I've broken 3 branches during training. I need to start treating her like spun sugar because she's about that fragile.

Northern Lights, meanwhile, is entering beast mode. Apparently NoThiNG keeps a NL plant down.

I need to learn. Gorilla Glue is so sensitive. I've broken 3 branches during training. I need to start treating her like spun sugar because she's about that fragile.

Northern Lights, meanwhile, is entering beast mode. Apparently NoThiNG keeps a NL plant down.
Northern Lights is tough. FN, did you mention before that you guys had gotten some machine for decarb? If so, what was it and how do you like it?

For sure, my hydro gal is in an uninsulated garage in socal with temps upper 90's and she's doing well!

JoeDaddy, FWIW I have the Ardent Nova and quite like it. No ambient smell, no babysitting, just perfectly decarbed bud after 2 hours.

JoeDaddy, FWIW I have the Ardent Nova and quite like it. No ambient smell, no babysitting, just perfectly decarbed bud after 2 hours.
Is there really a big difference in that and say, using my oven? In your opinion does it really decarb 100%? I just wanna know if it's worth $200. I'm cash poor right now.

Back
Top Bottom